More To Solve On Der Riese

I know most of you think that there is nothing left to find on Der Riese. Well I strongly think that is wrong. I know many of you think, oh well I no-clipped all around the map on my PC and I looked at all the files.... there is nothing more. Well don't you think Treyarch knows people do this? It would make sense that they hide things in a way that can only be found while playing? I don't know about you, but I think there are more things to unlock on Der Riese.

I don't think the flytrap has been completely solved. I know it says "game over" but I think there is more to it. Aside from the flytrap, I think that you may need to get to a certain level with 4 people and then activate everything, or activate certain things, perhaps in an order in a limited amount of time and maybe something will happen.

Anyone have any ideas on how we could go about and solve the fly trap and or other ways to unlock things?

[brains]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.....I think we will have to wait for Der Riese for iPod only because they put in a twist in Shi No Numa so they might do a big development in Der Riese. As far as doing the Fly Trap at a certain level then some orders, maybe, because there is a Takeo sound file of him saying, "The mystery has been solved but what do we gain?" :shock: I'll try to get the link to the video if you want and this was mentioned in a forum before.

Hey guys, hey carbon,

im pretty sure all hints are placed that everybody can find it. There is no need for noclip-mods or something.

Further more im pretty sure that we have already found all hints, we just have to understand them right.

In my opinion the (some)chalk writings on the walls are very important.

For example: I am thinking about this "Embrace the trinity thing"(mainframe)... some guys said they want to tell us to get the wunderwaffe, raygun and monkeys. but i cant believe it because as you know ONLY ONE PERSON could get the "trinity". -Or maybe can we start an atom-bomb somehow? Im sure we cant´t. :(

My suggestion:

did anybody tried in a 3 or 4 player game what happens if 3 persons use all teleporters at the same time? Maybe the fourth player has to do somethin at the mainframe?

Maybe some of you could try out what happens.. (if something happens :lol: )

Gretz from germany!

That is the thing with a quote like "embrace the trinity." That could've meant the wonder weapons like you said or the teleporters at the same time or shooting the Fly Trap things at the same time with the....wonder....weapons.............woah woah woah someone needs to try this would the wonderwaffe destroy the teddy or no?

**EDIT** If the Wonderwaffe won't destroy the teddy, has anyone tried shooting them at the same time?

That is the thing with a quote like "embrace the trinity." That could've meant the wonder weapons like you said or the teleporters at the same time or shooting the Fly Trap things at the same time with the....wonder....weapons.............woah woah woah someone needs to try this would the wonderwaffe destroy the teddy or no?

**EDIT** If the Wonderwaffe won't destroy the teddy, has anyone tried shooting them at the same time?

the waffe destroys only 2/3 teddys/monkey you cant hit the one in the cage with it. you shock yourself and go down... i did however start the fly trap witht the waffe and the only difference i had withthe game was the every time i equipped bettys sam kept saying "hide and seek" but couldve just been a messed up sound clip thing ya know?

Sycronised Teddy shots?

I have had many a epic search... No clip... Crawler style

Agree with carbon treyarch would be clever enough to add things unatainable with noclip

Sure alpha said he heard something along the lines of .. " to beat der riese activate the flytrap and then have a ( monkey) party in the garage"

Cant find the post for the life of me... Any one else hear this?

There may be something left to find... But so many people have searched it to death over the last year... Would it be possible for treyarch to add something via a system update?

Sycronised Teddy shots?

I have had many a epic search... No clip... Crawler style

Agree with carbon treyarch would be clever enough to add things unatainable with noclip

Sure alpha said he heard something along the lines of .. " to beat der riese activate the flytrap and then have a ( monkey) party in the garage"

Cant find the post for the life of me... Any one else hear this?

There may be something left to find... But so many people have searched it to death over the last year... Would it be possible for treyarch to add something via a system update?

Could well be.

I found a random quote in this videos comments on youtube:-

"To find the secret to Der Riese... Have a parade in the garage while being drunk on Juggernog."

From a random user.

Anyway this gave me an idea. Get 4 player all with monkey bombs that x12, Activate the Flytrap, take out the bears, leave the monkey in the furnace.

All four player throw x3 monkey bombs into the furnace, thats 13 monkey bombs in the furnace, sounds like the quote from above.

Could try them outside the furnace as a variation, monkey bomb parade in the garage. :lol::lol::lol:

Would love to see this even if it does nothing. :twisted:

Comments are welcome.

Pieces To The Puzzle

I totally agree with this thread there is more to find.

Like this Mythos Giant code that is aparently very well hidden.

Regards Alpha. 8-)

While we are at... Remember ..

Anti Earth wrote:

This ISN'T a glitch.

There is a trigger in the game coding for a process involving the box (It was my prior belief that it was revolved around doing something within the game that altered the probability of obtaining various guns from the box)

Would certainly make egg hunter more advanced if certain criteria had to occur before a item or code was revealed....?

There really isn't anything else to find, and the easter eggs don't alter the gameplay what-so-ever. There is no magic combination of anything that will help you. Upon looking through the code that handles Der Riese, all of the parts pertaining to eggs are already accounted for. The code that handles the eggs themselves does basically nothing but play sounds or animations. You'd be hard pressed to find even the tiniest decal somewhere that no one has seen before.

Well.... I've always had a theory that what the bears are holding matters.

Bowie knife

PAP Pistol

Monkey Bombs

Juggs

why are these the objects being held? And is it just a coincidence that you can have these four things? I've tried activating the fly trap with NOTHING BUT THOSE FOUR THINGS equipped, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Maybe you need to do something else as well???

Well.... I've always had a theory that what the bears are holding matters.

Bowie knife

PAP Pistol

Monkey Bombs

Juggs

why are these the objects being held? And is it just a coincidence that you can have these four things? I've tried activating the fly trap with NOTHING BUT THOSE FOUR THINGS equipped, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Maybe you need to do something else as well???

Just asking, is it possible to kill every teddy/monkey with what they are holding? Maybe that will do something, I don't know.

I think one of the things we may have missed is that the zombies are not just experiments gone wrong. I think they were used as weapons. Look at the picture of the zombies at the eiffle tower! Why would they do experiments on a country they are at war with? They used the zombies to force france to surrender obviously.

Also, i think were not paying attention to some things that we should be. Think about the note under the disappearing brick. It's obviously more important than we think if tryarch hid it und a frickin disappearing brick!

Limb, Why would someone as holy as Carbon say this.. he know's.. he uncovered and researched most of them! hehe.. holy!

I've looked through the entirety of the code for Nazi Zombies, and I can assure you there's nothing major left to find. Furthermore, I can say with full confidence that the easter eggs have absolutely no impact on the game, and why should they? It's a fun little distraction, but that's it. Just a distraction.

I've looked through the entirety of the code for Nazi Zombies, and I can assure you there's nothing major left to find. Furthermore, I can say with full confidence that the easter eggs have absolutely no impact on the game, and why should they? It's a fun little distraction, but that's it. Just a distraction.

well, the easter eggs are the most important for some of us, the site was meant to find the back-story to Nazi Zombies when the site first began, all the easter eggs come to together as clues for the back-story, and yet we haven't finished the back-story yet, we still are not sure how it all happened, so that is why carbon is saying that we haven't finished looking through Der Riese.

A Monkey party in the garage?

Well, there are a few mysterys about the garage...

Like 1 - The map shows 2 pieces of writing on top of eachother, at the location of the garage (I can't discern them).

2 - The disappearing brick is in the garage

3 - Throwing a monkey bomb in the furnace (that's in the garage) activates that audio clip from Sam

4 - Chains can be heard rattling when in the garage

5 - there is that strange symbol made from broken glass on the ledge above the garage

6 - Garage is the location of the only toy in Hide And Seek that isn't a teddy bear!

Oooh, how we love mystery!

Hey guys, okay i have a new suggestion:

What about this "Return through Aether" thing? Its written more than one time on the walls. First in front of Room Z-A, second in front of Z-B!

æther means upper sky (heaven and space) in greek mythology. "Return trough the sky! huu?

Any ideas?

Teleporters

Return to the mainframe via the sky