210-764-048. What Is This???

danufc7

so first part is "where are we going" next "But daddy i just started to make friends" nxt cant tie my shoe lace" nxt "stop walking so fast i cant keep up with you" nxt "who are all these people" nxt "I will" nxt "the people up ahead stop moving" nxt " so imma stop cuz i stoped it on where the green letters pop up hold on

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you get that address mate? and I can't even remember seeing any words on the new vid.

Anyway. Everyone needs to see what conversation I have had with him. I will post it as soon as he replies to my latest message. I am trying to get into his head and get some answers out of him. So far it's working.

ok so got the rest of the words

so first part is "where are we going" next "But daddy i just started to make friends" nxt cant tie my shoe lace" nxt "stop walking so fast i cant keep up with you" nxt "who are all these people" nxt "I will" nxt "the people up ahead stop moving" nxt " its great i can see everything from up here" nxt "it looks like the people are dancing" nxt "oh but daddy now i cant see anything" nxt " mommy why is daddy always ???? himself" nxt Daddy................" wow

OK, I sent him a message earlier on asking him how his wife is. I found out she is called Alison as he says it in his latest video. I also asked why he keeps asking people how their wives are.

OK mate. This is what he sent me back:

Re: How's Your Wife. Alison.

"You know...

When this is over, I will take great pleasure one ripping you to shreds.

Never..."

How weird is that???

I have since sent other messages asking him about other stuff and trying to get into his head. Maybe he knows we are onto him and he could be a fake. But this is a bit extreme if he was a fake. I mean, why go to all of this trouble with releasing videos and messaging everybody for a hoax.

He could be someone posing as Henry, when he is a character created by Treyarch to use as some kind of marketing ploy.

What do you think???

This is his what he has write on his 'About Me' section on his Youtube channel though. Not joking:

"I AM A LIAR! A DECEIVER! FOLLOW ME LIKE SHEEP!"

If he was a hoax (IF). Why would he just suddenly cave in after all the things he's got up to. I think it he wants us to believe he's a fake, but actually he isn't. Some kind of diversion.