210-764-048. What Is This???

danufc7

Does anyone have any idea what these numbers are on the gknova6 website. I tried to enter them into the 'Enter Password' screen but my access was denied.

Personally, I think these numbers are important to solving some kind of puzzle

or accessing other areas of the gknova6 site, or indeed that mystery website which is 'Still under construction'.

Tell me what you guys think and we'll try to get to the bottom of this!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it must be some kind of code or password.

Surely it must be important for something. Think about it, why would they just display a bunch of numbers that didn't stand for anything.

In a previous topic, I said before that 210 + 764 + 048 = 1022. which is the 22nd October. There must be a year that accompanies this date and in turn represents an important event in history, around the time of the cold war or indeed the JFK Assasination.

I'll try and do abit of research to see if thee is any evidence of something happening on this date.

1. John F. Kennedy receives Ugandan premier Milton Obote

2. John F. Kennedy imposes naval blockade on Cuba, beginning missile crisis

3. John F. Kennedy addresses TV about Russian missile bases in Cuba

To make it more clear John F. Kennedy announces that American spy planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval "quarantine" of the island nation

I just researched some important events in history that occurred on 22nd October. Here's a list of them that could relate to black ops:

1941 – World War II: French resistance member Guy Môquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.

1943 – World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.

1944 – World War II: Battle of Aachen: The city of Aachen falls to American forces after three weeks of fighting, making it the first German city to fall to the Allies.

1957 – Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.

1962 – Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval "quarantine" of the Communist nation.

1966 – The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.

1975 – The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.

Let Me Know what you think

The Cuban missile crisis could possibly feature as a mission during campaign mode.

I think they should have a mission (or at least part of a mission) where you have to prevent the assassination of JF Kennedy. Almost like rewriting history and then cary on with the rest of the campaign to destroy the soviet union. Those are my ideas anyway.

I don't want to say I was responsible. But as most people know, someone working for CoD wouldn't release the multi player footage until he received a code on his twitter. Well I sent a message to him with the numbers '210-764-048', and coincidently a couple of hours later (or maybe less I'm not sure) the footage (teaser trailer) was released.

I find it hard to say that it was my doing. What are the chances of that happening. Maybe the footage was going to be released on that day anyway. Who Knows.

Ok mate, when you are on the website and the screen has panned out so you can see the hands on the corners of the screen, you may need to press f11 on the keyboard to get the screen to be full size. The timer is right at the bottom in the middle of the screen. Let me know if you can see it.