BO Multiplayer FOOTAGE

KNO1ATALL

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking at this point two diff crossbows?

Maybe that one for close range, and since it was a secondary.

And the one equipped with a scope for sniping?

Ahhhh me cant wait for reveal :D

Ill mma go sleep for 21 days, be back soon.

I think that there's only 1 crossbow, but it just accepts at least 2 attachments. Explosive blots, And a scope. And then normal run of the mill arrows.

they got rid of dropshotting. let the gods come out of the clouds and strike us on the head. where the hell did that come from. anyway, you cannot use your gun while you have dived (doven?) onto the floor. you could probably use your gun again after a couple of seconds on the ground. makes good sense

they got rid of dropshotting. let the gods come out of the clouds and strike us on the head. where the hell did that come from. anyway, you cannot use your gun while you have dived (doven?) onto the floor. you could probably use your gun again after a couple of seconds on the ground. makes good sense

It looks like you cant use your gun right after dropping down, but wont people still be able to drop down the normal way too? Meaning they can still drop shot.

Haven't been able to watch the Video because of the Internet Nazi's, so I'm trying not to be too judgemental.

But From what I've read, the game sounds so much like modern warfare 2 it makes me really, really sad. Controllable Killstreaks? 3,4,5 Killstreaks? With that, You can almost bet that Killstreaks will go to 15. Callsigns, titles, emblems. . . Seriously disappointing.

But you can't really judge recoil and the overpowered-ness of weapons from a video. . . or maybe I'm just trying to hold onto some sort of hope that this game won't turn out just like modern warfare 2. For the Noobs and exploiters.

THAT SAID, as BBS so graciously pointed out, people felt World at War looked exactly like modern warfare.

And we all know how much more Amazing World at War is.

Haven't been able to watch the Video because of the Internet Nazi's, so I'm trying not to be too judgemental.

But From what I've read, the game sounds so much like modern warfare 2 it makes me really, really sad. Controllable Killstreaks? 3,4,5 Killstreaks? With that, You can almost bet that Killstreaks will go to 15. Callsigns, titles, emblems. . . Seriously disappointing.

But you can't really judge recoil and the overpowered-ness of weapons from a video. . . or maybe I'm just trying to hold onto some sort of hope that this game won't turn out just like modern warfare 2. For the Noobs and exploiters.

THAT SAID, as BBS so graciously pointed out, people felt World at War looked exactly like modern warfare.

the game only looks like MW2 from what ive seen they both will play differntly the guns are not overpowered you have to burst fire to get a accurate shot plus it looks like it takes 4-5 bullets to the chest to kill and the callsigns are believe are much better in black ops then MW2(on a side note both people died from the RC one was sent flying the other was leaning over the rail)

edit:anybody getting addicted to the trailer i just cant stop watching it :D

Something that kinda dissapoints me is I didn't see any arms/legs getting blown off or stuff like tht, I miss that from WAW, thete should b more blood and limbs being blown off, I can see y u wouldn't add that to the game for those little 11 year olds always playing MW2 but if they can't handle blood them don't buy the, other than that multiplayer looks awesome!!! and I hope for there to b a beta!

I said world at war looked like modern warfare? They look very different, but i was talking about how the games are almost the same in terms of perks, killstreaks, ect. I think the reason why many people think that that black ops looks like mw2 is because the HUD looks very similar.

Heres how the weapons were in the trailer. The famas and the commando (2 weapons shown in the trailer) They both had good a good ROF. The famas had relatively low recoil, similar to the M4 from cod4. It probably does 30-20 damage. Then the commando, this had more recoil, a little bit of a slower ROF. Im not sure if it had 40-30 or 30-20 damage. Its recoil and ROF seemed similar to the g36c from cod4. I think the weapons will be cod4-ish, a good balance between mw2, and w@w weapons.

The top killstreak will most likely be 15 as you said. Because those list of rumors that were going around were proved to be true from the trailer. And one of those rumors were that the top killstreak will be 15. Emblems and titles are a good thing. Almost everyone loves titles and emblems in mw2, im very happy they will be returning. And why dont you like cod4? World at war would be completely different without it. Have you ever played it?

treyarch are going to make this balanced, whatever it is. for example the RC car will be very balanced IMO. it might only have a 10 second timer, hard to control around tight corners, when it hits something it explodes (a wall or enemy), enemies can hear the motor, they can turn around and shoot it. and BTW it will probably only get you 1 kill in most instances

Oh and i know why there was no xp bar. it was because the whole trailer was made by theater mode, so no xp bar for reasons like it would look better without it there

not sure about the limited HUD display though (no friendlys on mini-map)

There was no XP bar in w@w, so no surprise.

No Bullet diagram, just a counter. Big whoop.

Most of the clips were from FFA, so there are no friendlies in ffa. Meaning no green triangles. Look at the TDM clips, there are friendly markers.

I said world at war looked like modern warfare? They look very different, but i was talking about how the games are almost the same in terms of perks, killstreaks, ect. I think the reason why many people think that that black ops looks like mw2 is because the HUD looks very similar.

Heres how the weapons were in the trailer. . . I think the weapons will be cod4-ish, a good balance between mw2, and w@w weapons.

Emblems and titles are a good thing. Almost everyone loves titles and emblems in mw2, im very happy they will be returning. And why dont you like cod4? World at war would be completely different without it. Have you ever played it?

When I used the term "looks like", I didn't mean visually. Yes World at War looks very different from modern warfare. And while it played similarly, there were - are, tons of things, small and Large, Treyarch did to improve the game.

BUT Black Ops, from this little trailer, looks similar, and looks like it plays similar to modern warfare 2. I think it mostly visually looks similar because they obviously turned the Gore off. And although the gameplay also looks similar, I'm trying not to assume anything about the Gameplay.

I see, but you still can't accurately judge the weapon recoil and power. The whole Trailer was made using the Theatre mode in game And the Theatre mode works like Killcams do. You know how you've seen killcams where the gun looks like it has no recoil and a different rate of fire? I think thats whats happening here.

And while your probably right, you know how I feel about emblems, but as long as I can play Hardcore where I don't have to deal with them polluting my screen, then I'm alright with them. Besides, just from the few callsigns you see in this trailer, it looks like Treyarch has improved on them a lot, maybe they'll change my mind.

Lol, yes I've played modern warfare 1, I think I'm tenth prestige although its been a while. Its a great game, but World at War is Clearly, Clearly an improvement. Sure maybe some people don't want to play a World War II game, but that doesn't mean that World at War isn't an Improvement upon modern warfare.

Hmm. Thats long, sorry. Lol.

Heres how the weapons were in the trailer. . . I think the weapons will be cod4-ish, a good balance between mw2, and w@w weapons.

Emblems and titles are a good thing. Almost everyone loves titles and emblems in mw2, im very happy they will be returning. And why dont you like cod4? World at war would be completely different without it. Have you ever played it?

When I used the term "looks like", I didn't mean visually. Yes World at War looks very different from modern warfare. And while it played similarly, there were - are, tons of things, small and Large, Treyarch did to improve the game.

BUT Black Ops, from this little trailer, looks similar, and looks like it plays similar to modern warfare 2. I think it mostly visually looks similar because they obviously turned the Gore off. And although the gameplay also looks similar, I'm trying not to assume anything about the Gameplay.

I see, but you still can't accurately judge the weapon recoil and power. The whole Trailer was made using the Theatre mode in game And the Theatre mode works like Killcams do. You know how you've seen killcams where the gun looks like it has no recoil and a different rate of fire? I think thats whats happening here.

And while your probably right, you know how I feel about emblems, but as long as I can play Hardcore where I don't have to deal with them polluting my screen, then I'm alright with them. Besides, just from the few callsigns you see in this trailer, it looks like Treyarch has improved on them a lot, maybe they'll change my mind.

Lol, yes I've played modern warfare 1, I think I'm tenth prestige although its been a while. Its a great game, but World at War is Clearly, Clearly an improvement. Sure maybe some people don't want to play a World War II game, but that doesn't mean that World at War isn't an Improvement upon modern warfare.

Hmm. Thats long, sorry. Lol.

It probably uses the same "log" killcam system where it keeps a list of all the things that happen in game. But the weapons did have recoil. They probably fixed those glitches though. Have you seen the trailer yet?

It probably uses the same "log" killcam system where it keeps a list of all the things that happen in game. But the weapons did have recoil. They probably fixed those glitches though. Have you seen the trailer yet?

Indeed. Downloaded it last night from the Xbox Marketplace, and then proceeded to watch it about 4 times, looking for all the things people have pointed out. The weapons did have some recoil, but I think the recoil will be a little more intense when your actually shooting the weapon. And they did only show the the two weapons being fired.

After actually watching the Video I'm less concerned.

did anyone notice the missile near the end came from straight in front of him this might make it harder to hit people which is a good thing.

Has this missile been confirmed as the predator like killstreak we saw the player earn? Looks the same but must be used via a monitor like the predator was.. Or maybe it's shot at a specified target and it finds it way through the map to hit the target... Sideways , down , up ... Heat seeker style

It did come from in front of him, but Its the same missile that flies out of the window next to the RC car. Its an Arch Angel Missile, usually launched from a Sub-Marine like a Cruise Missile. It can't be guided by a laptop like modern warfare's predator missile, or any other similar aparatus, Because the technology simply didn't exist.

It could be Laser-Guided or Wire-Guided. My guess is probably Laser-Guided, but I am confused as to how it flies out the Window next to the RC Car.

Indeed. Downloaded it last night from the Xbox Marketplace, and then proceeded to watch it about 4 times, looking for all the things people have pointed out. The weapons did have some recoil, but I think the recoil will be a little more intense when your actually shooting the weapon. And they did only show the the two weapons being fired.

After actually watching the Video I'm less concerned.

When the capture the flag gameplay for mw2 came out people were worried about how the weapons didn't have recoil. They even thought the mp5k didn't have recoil. But look at the mp5k now, it has a ton of recoil. So you can't really judge by the trailer.