BO Multiplayer FOOTAGE

KNO1ATALL

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it looks like mw2 its the same graphics engine its kinda hard to improve graphics in just one year. The game looks great and just cause it looks like mw2 doesn't mean its gonna play like mw2 its made by Treyarch i know its gonna be good cause iw sucks imo. All we need now is some zombie game-play i am pretty sure they are gonna balance every thing out and a beta is needed so people can find the glitches and overpowered things.

Alsom, in the graphics division I like BO better just because the gun doesn't take up your whole damned screen.

IW made two great games, and that's CoD 2 and CoD 4, I personally hate W@W just because of how unbalanced the MP40 is, now on-topic since this isn't a "Which one is better" thread.

After watching the video for a fourth time, I do see SOME recoil, which will hopefully make the game better. I only hope that they don't reward you with every damned kill you get. I really do hope that Treyarch isn't so stupid as to not let a BETA go into effect (Which I will say, IW was stupid for not letting the players test MW2).

All for now, tah tah!

-Harin

PS: @Igetmyspason : No. Titles/Emblems for DLC? What?! That's just a cheap gimmic to get money, don't give them Ideas.

Im sure MP beta will reveal a new gametype maybe? and perks/cac 2.0

And lol i didnt mean JUST titles and emblems like throwing em in with Map packs, since its not that big of an item ya know?

And remember a lot of the guns we saw were silenced/smaller AR's, not a lot of recoil to begin with. ANd if you watch the campaign footy, the aug has a lotta kickback.

i hope they move the car killstreak up to five, since 3 would allow campers with cams to constantly kill every body, especialy if the crossbow is still unbalanced.

How can you tell if the car is unbalanced? It didn't even look like it got a kill in the trailer.

i hope they move the car killstreak up to five, since 3 would allow campers with cams to constantly kill every body, especialy if the crossbow is still unbalanced.

How can you tell if the car is unbalanced? It didn't even look like it got a kill in the trailer.

It got a kill, the guy on the left went boom, yet the guy on the right (who looked closer to it then the other guy) lived. Guess he was just lucky :lol:

It got a kill, the guy on the left went boom, yet the guy on the right (who looked closer to it then the other guy) lived. Guess he was just lucky :lol:

I was thinking that maybe the guy on the left got killed by something else. I mean the guy on the right got directly hit and he lived.

I was thinking that maybe the guy on the left got killed by something else. I mean the guy on the right got directly hit and he lived.

I didn't see any bullets flying towards them or blood splatter from the guy on the left, so I'm just assuming he got blown up, but you could be right. Would definately explain how one survived. Guess the guy could also have been injured and the explosive finishing him off leaving the second guy hurt but not dead.

i dont see how the crossbow is unbalanced it looks like its used for close range and only has two bolts

Of course it looks like mw2 its the same graphics engine its kinda hard to improve graphics in just one year. The game looks great and just cause it looks like mw2 doesn't mean its gonna play like mw2 its made by Treyarch i know its gonna be good cause iw sucks imo. All we need now is some zombie game-play i am pretty sure they are gonna balance every thing out and a beta is needed so people can find the glitches and overpowered things.

in fact, it is NOT the same engine as MW2. treyarch has confirmed that the engine is a super upgraded WaW engine which in turn is an upgraded cod4 engine.