BO Multiplayer FOOTAGE

KNO1ATALL

I think that the only way you can knife is if you have the ballistic knife equipped. Its probably a secondary. You can knife enemies with your ballistic knife, then you can press the shoot button to shoot out the knife. From what we've seen in the trailer it looks like you can have your ballistic knife, and one extra knife in reserve.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the recording will only be about 100kb. its like PC recording. it doesnt actually record video, it records the movements of everybody and everything in the map for replay later, like a kill cam doesnt actually record video, its just the information of the guy that shot u. so its being rendered real time like actual gameplay.

Ok it looks amazing and from what i can see balenced.

Firstly cameras, yeah its a campers best buddy and is like a perminant none killing claymore. HOWEVER it DOES get rid of ur mini-map meaning anyone can creep up from other sides and cameras can probably be destroyed. Plus its heat detecting meaning that cold blooded (provided its in) would make it harder to be spotted.

Crossbow looks crazily inaccurate and is equipment meaning u get 2 and 2 only

The RC cars are explosive there is probs a way to balence it unsure of how.

The thing that looks like a pred isnt. That is what the missile is which hits the sniper near the end and flies out of the window above the RC car as it drives out the window.

Heli's are back look at the mini map 0:46 onwards

Care packages are back. If you listen carefully u can hear him say care package aquired 0:22. The ones come in by a massive helicopter however (0:35 shows it coming in on the map and drop it on the screen) meaning they can probably be shot down and take teh package urself.

Also customization is way way up. Scroll to 0:10 and look at the dot of the RDS. :) Looks to me like its a customized smiley face RDS but who knows might be the norm.

Another thing is people are unsure about the snper towards the end. To me it looks like the one from cod4, the M40A3 http://www.dogfightink.com/m40.jpg

All in all this looks epic

@00:06 - Following an enemy on a Russian snow map with a Silenced T2 MK5 assault rifle » with a Red Dot Sight. Notice the smiley in the Red Dot Sight? Put a smile on our face :) -- UPDATE: Or is it the "tmKS" clan tag on the back of the rifle? (thanks @JamesMRios »)

@00:09 - Enemy is on camera (thermal), a new gadget in multiplayer and is shot in the back. A callsign is shown of the killer.

@00:13 - A Smiley is on the side of the weapon, customized or default?

@00:14 - The MP5k is confirmed when walking over it, it's equipped with a suppressor.

@00:15 - The player picks up his camera on a tripod, so he can deploy it elsewhere. It's done with the D-pad "UP"

@00:17 - Vahn on another kill, showing the callsign of SlyMonkey. At first sight it looks to be the CAR-15.

@00:18 - Killing MatTks giving Vahn a 3 kill Killstreak, a remote controlled explosive car. We'll see this in action later on.

@00:18 - In his inventory he as 2 flashbangs and one Semtex sticky grenade. It's still unknown what the D-pad "UP" is at this point in time.

@00:19 - There is actually a rocket taking off.

@00:22 - After killing another one, Vahn is rewarded with a 4 kill streak which looks to be a crate (care package in MW2?). It replaces the 3 kill streak (R/C car) but that will probably be stacked for later use like in MW2.

@00:24 - Equipping the Crosshbow with Explosive Tip.

@00:28 - The explosive tips looks to be at a timer of 2 seconds.

@00:29 - 5 kill streak, looks to be the missile shot at @01:10.

@00:30 - Killing an enemy with the Ballistic Knife.

@00:31 - Inventory: Smoke / Semtex. D-Pad Unknown equipment (claymore?) and unknown killstreak (big bomb)

@00:32 - Killing a second one right after, with a "regular" knife attack to the back. This is a nice animation with both knifes, the ballistic one and the "default" knife. We think it might be different than a "regular" attack when not equipped with the Ballistic Knife.

@00:32 - AUG confirmed by dropped weapon on the ground.

@00:33 - Ballistic knife has an ammo counter, 0/1 on @00:33 and 1/0 on @00:34 (thanks Firecap »)

@00:37 - More interesting though, look at the air/drop-shot! Player at the right runs and dives flat on his belly in air.

@00:41 - Looks like an early version of the FAMAS.

@00:41 - A create on the ground, could be a care package kill streak?

@00:44 - New custom camouflage, with canvas belts and a custom snow paint.

@00:50 - Large caliber shooting through glass ceiling, probably a helicopter kill streak?

@00:50 - Throwing semtex grenade, killing for a 3 kill streak (R/C car)

@00:55 - R/C Car kill streak deployed, user controlled.

@00:57 - Driving straight through window....

@00:59 - RPG-7 confirmed on the back for the enemy, right before detonation, killing both.

@01:00 - Looks to be the Harrier kill streak on D-pad "RIGHT"; Equipped with 2 flash and 1 frag grenade

@01:02-01:04 - Enemy plane flying over with a Napalm Strike (Thanks PSN:Somedude94 »)

@01:05 - Weapon confirmed: "Python Snub Nose" (thanks @joshuadowley »)

@01:06 - Enemy taking slug to the head, with an L96AW (aka. AWM) sniper rifle (thanks Lyght » and @bro_brat137)

@01:08 - Mini Map updates; showing grid with visual aids, B4 / C4 etc.

@01:08 - Also showing a bleeping thing/bulls eye on the map, possible the location of the portable tripod cam (D-pad "UP" equipment)?

@01:10 - Getting killed by a missile, what looks to be either homing to body heat or controlled by camera.

@01:16 - Full multiplayer Reveal on September 1st!

@01:17 - SWEET! You can now record gameplay in-game, which was requested by many many machinema film makers. You can switch between 1st person/ Free Camera, take a screenshot, toggle HUD (Heads Up Display) and play in Slow Motion.

@01:22 - Even more control, you can manage segments of the match. By the looks of it you can reorder them easily, or remove unwanted segments.

@01:22 - Between segments, you can choose your custom transition (cut/fade/etc)

@01:22 - "FREE-FOR-ALL on Launch" - Map name? Probably (Thanks Predator »)

@01:23 - Save your film with a title and description.

@00:06 - Following an enemy on a Russian snow map with a Silenced T2 MK5 assault rifle » with a Red Dot Sight. Notice the smiley in the Red Dot Sight? Put a smile on our face :) -- UPDATE: Or is it the "tmKS" clan tag on the back of the rifle? (thanks @JamesMRios »)

Glad you didn't leave codz after that zombie voice incident. However try to give credit to the source when you copy and paste stuff. Just include a link to the website at the bottom of your post.

Sounded like the "predator" was called Archangel.

I saw the mpk5 suppressed.

With the RC I think you have a set time limit to go run around in it..

I think.

I think it was guided by the rocket, if you watch the rocket above it it goes/curves in the same direction as the car.

Yeah I went to see it again it was like being guided by the rocket..

Sounded like the "predator" was called Archangel.

I saw the mpk5 suppressed.

With the RC I think you have a set time limit to go run around in it..

I think.

I think it was guided by the rocket, if you watch the rocket above it it goes/curves in the same direction as the car.

Yes is circles however that is the 5 killstreak missile and is probably camera controled. The person with the RC car obvs nicked the guy with the missiles kills :lol:

EDIT: The 5 killstreak missile is definately called an Arch Angel Missile turn your volume up and u can hear it clear as day

i saw the video, and am very dissapointed. it seems like it will be a replay of MW2... :( that crossbow is the new noob tube, the camera is just... i didnt even kno they wireless thermal cameras in the cold war... the RC.. seems pretty cool lol

This.

I jizzed in my pants the first time, then when I actually watched the footage the second, I was going

"What the hell? Looks like MW2 in the Cold War."

I already saw the FAMAS, if you look to the right when he uses it, you'll see a guy rolling.

Uhm, I saw the MP5 Supressor

The new Red Dot looks hella sick.

Again, it looks like there's no weapon recoil, which is going to fucking suck. (Excuse me for my language)

I can't say much though.. did anyone else notice the epic Commando lung near 0:30?

Those Shooting-Knives look sick though, the Spetsnaz use them, so I know it's real atleast.

Hopefully they'll be a BETA, and we get to test everything before the game comes out.

@Argyros, look at the game dude, I mean, the Care Packages, the Title/Emblem thing pops up when you kill someone, the "First Blood, Double Kill, etc." stuff, just rewatch the footage and keep MW2 in mind, you'll see what we're talking about.

Of course it looks like mw2 its the same graphics engine its kinda hard to improve graphics in just one year. The game looks great and just cause it looks like mw2 doesn't mean its gonna play like mw2 its made by Treyarch i know its gonna be good cause iw sucks imo. All we need now is some zombie game-play i am pretty sure they are gonna balance every thing out and a beta is needed so people can find the glitches and overpowered things.

@Gr4phix Did you see the recoil on the "Commando" assault rifle (I dont know why they wanted to name it commando) And the recoil on that first gun? Im not saying its f2000 recoil, but its pretty significant. However, the famas did have low recoil.

i saw the video, and am very dissapointed. it seems like it will be a replay of MW2... :( that crossbow is the new noob tube, the camera is just... i didnt even kno they wireless thermal cameras in the cold war... the RC.. seems pretty cool lol

This.

I jizzed in my pants the first time, then when I actually watched the footage the second, I was going

I already saw the FAMAS, if you look to the right when he uses it, you'll see a guy rolling.

Again, it looks like there's no weapon recoil, which is going to fucking suck. (Excuse me for my language)

I can't say much though.. did anyone else notice the epic Commando lung near 0:30?

Those Shooting-Knives look sick though, the Spetsnaz use them, so I know it's real atleast.

Hopefully they'll be a BETA, and we get to test everything before the game comes out.

@Argyros, look at the game dude, I mean, the Care Packages, the Title/Emblem thing pops up when you kill someone, the "First Blood, Double Kill, etc." stuff, just rewatch the footage and keep MW2 in mind, you'll see what we're talking about.

that stuff is similar but other things are differnt like the guns have recoil and idle sway(compare the MW2 guns to Bo guns) plus the emblems look better now and theres not really a title more of a background.

This.

that stuff is similar but other things are differnt like the guns have recoil and idle sway plus the emblems look better now and theres not really a title more of a background

Ya i like the back rounds the ones i saw in the video looked pretty cool. Better than a dumb cheesy title.