BO Multiplayer FOOTAGE

KNO1ATALL

Holy shit. Mind Blown.

Im so freaking happy to see that black ops won't be almost a complete carbon copy of modern warfare 2, like black ops was.

All of those leaked rumors seem to be true. The care package does return, There is a ballistic knife, and the psg sniper apears. Just like it was rumored to be. (That was a psg right?)

Also, theater mode confirmed!

In the beginning im pretty sure that was a camera you can set up then monitor it. Sweetness!

Launch is a confirmed Map, you can see "Free for all on launch" In the theater mode.

The first clip, the gun has a smiley face on the side of it. Maybe we can add decals to our gun?

Wtf was that car thing, it looked so stupid.

But overall, this looks amazing, and im not the kind of person that will say something looks amazing just because its something new.

Just a tiny bit of sarcasm there? lol

About the this not being a copy of mw2? I meant to say "Im so freaking happy to see that black ops won't be almost a complete carbon copy of modern warfare 2, like world at war was." Yes, this looks nothing like mw2. Yeah, they added customizable KS's, callsigns, and some other mw2 stuff. But thats all of the stuff that i wanted to return. It just looks like it has a different feel to it, its hard to explain.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...that's it ?

Looks good...but like a copied MW2. Why oh why those killstreaks ? I want my standard 3,5,7 back.

And no flying Body-parts ???? Even if you are hit by a missile ??? That was what i liked about WaW. You get hit and YEAH! Legs are sold separately....

That little buggy-thing looks like a beacon to me...you fire a missile and and it tracks the buggy. When it makes contact the missile blows up (that's how it looks like in the video)... but a powerfull killstreak like that with only 3 kills ? Come on...you must be kidding me... what do you get with 1 kill ? A recon plane ? :P

In one scene the player is hit by Air support, the screen flashes red... and thats it ? No blurry sights ? No red in the eye ? Hmmm....

And it looks like all those rewards will be back (signs and emblems). Who needs this ? Not me...

But the option to record your gameplay is something great. Hope it does not consume to much HDD space. I also hope it will be possible to publish those videos somewhere.

Overall: It looks nice...but too much MW2 feeling for me and not much of a revolutionary multi-player experience so far....

actually that camera is somewhat balanced as it covers the minimap.

that balistic knife looks like a secondary, hope normal knife is unchanged.

rc car may be fairer than predator since it can't jump over obstacles, limited mobility.

not sure if that's a famas, may be the l85.

can't tell if that sniper is bolt action. looks like he does SOMETHING after shooting.

Holy shit. Mind Blown.

Im so freaking happy to see that black ops won't be almost a complete carbon copy of modern warfare 2, like black ops was.

All of those leaked rumors seem to be true. The care package does return, There is a ballistic knife, and the psg sniper apears. Just like it was rumored to be. (That was a psg right?)

Also, theater mode confirmed!

In the beginning im pretty sure that was a camera you can set up then monitor it. Sweetness!

Launch is a confirmed Map, you can see "Free for all on launch" In the theater mode.

The first clip, the gun has a smiley face on the side of it. Maybe we can add decals to our gun?

Wtf was that car thing, it looked so stupid.

But overall, this looks amazing, and im not the kind of person that will say something looks amazing just because its something new.

Just a tiny bit of sarcasm there? lol

About the this not being a copy of mw2? I meant to say "Im so freaking happy to see that black ops won't be almost a complete carbon copy of modern warfare 2, like world at war was." Yes, this looks nothing like mw2. Yeah, they added customizable KS's, callsigns, and some other mw2 stuff. But thats all of the stuff that i wanted to return. It just looks like it has a different feel to it, its hard to explain.

ah, ok, sry about that

@1:09 in the video there are a couple of spots on the mini map that say "B4" I have no clue what this could be.

Maybe they parted the map into quadrants. Would be great in TDM when you can tell your team mates "sniper in B4" and everyone knows what place you are talking about. More specific like "one on the roof near by the bridge" or something like this...

I just realised, the Camera Spike is used for the theater mode.

More or less you setup a camera and record your kills?

No its not. You set up the camera, it replaces your mini map. It shows enemies. You can pick it up and move it. The theatre mode just so happens to be shown with the camera.

@1:09 in the video there are a couple of spots on the mini map that say "B4" I have no clue what this could be.

Maybe they parted the map into quadrants. Would be great in TDM when you can tell your team mates "sniper in B4" and everyone knows what place you are talking about. More specific like "one on the roof near by the bridge" or something like this...

I was think that too, callouts. But normally it would be like "Sniper Tower" Not "B4". Plus there are 3 spots named B4. Don't they have a callout system like that in halo?

1:06 A glimpse of the player switching to a "Python snub nose." Referring to the Colt Python, a .357 magnum. Don't know why they are referring to it as a snub nose though. A snub nose is a revolver that has a shorter barrel, like the ones you see in old action movies. But the Coly python isen't a snub nose though. Hmm

Ballistic knife looks cool kind of like a better version of the throwing knife, but dual wielding a standard knife and ballistic?? Oh great I can almost hear the rushing classes being formed in noobs heads. I actually think the camera is balanced since it takes away your mini-map which in the right hands can be quite an asset. Plus, the RV car doesn't seem to do too much damage since all that came up were the hitmarkers no kill indications.

Hoping that they changed the carepackage so that it doesn't give you random killstreaks. And at last the missle killstreak is balanced!! If you noticed it doesn't go up in the air like a predator or show thermal, its up to your own skill to use it to get a kill. As long as noobtubes stay as an campaign exclusive I think Black Ops is going to give us what little we liked of MW2, plus some new and more exciting things.

lol alright...this is amazing first of all, and so people don't have to click the link everytime, here's the vid:

h_fsM6LBi54

THANK GOD THAT THEY DID THEATER MODE!! now I can play in HD....then I can just record it on my dazzle, so I don't have to play on normal, crappy quality. idc if you can onlly save 10 at a time, lol as long as it's in there, I'm fine