Henry is a hoax

Robash

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow carbon. Lock my thread keep the one bashing it alive? Never knew how onesided this forums was..

He locked your thread because he and other higher ranking member's thought it was getting out of hand, it had like 140 pages!

He support's this thread because this is what he believe's and support's. Now leave Carbon alone.

PS: I wanted to believe that Henry was real aswell, it just got out of hand.

Wow carbon. Lock my thread keep the one bashing it alive? Never knew how onesided this forums was..

He locked your thread because he and other higher ranking member's thought it was getting out of hand, it had like 140 pages!

He support's this thread because this is what he believe's and support's. Now leave Carbon alone.

PS: I wanted to believe that Henry was real aswell, it just got out of hand.

Ok screw Henry but this thread is as useless as the otherone then. This isn't even a place to laugh about it ( wich I would do) but rather to say the whole thing was stupid and a waste of time...

It was a waste of time (whether it be real or not) i kept telling my self this was for call of duty black ops, but the truth i have no idea why i kept goin at it, it was some what fun, yes, but now its kinda stupid i got no sleep because of this, when monday come and i see no package, i WILL know this is fake, until then, there is always that posiblity that is in the back of my head

sk8pro, the live drop had more credibility that this. The guys name is Carbon, he sort of created this site and is a big player in the CoD arena.

This forum is bigger n the CoD world than many others, hell, it's probably the second biggest.

Please don't flip out, and if you are going to the Playstation forums, good bye.