Henry is a hoax

Robash

This Henry stuff is not treyarchs style... If I had the time / no life I could make a vid with half truths and condescending ideas for you all to believe .. But remember guys this is an unreliable source.. No new info .. No proof

Please respect this thread and do not spam.. I no I've ranted but the intention of this thread is for discussion of henry being a hoax

Thanks for reading / skimming

:D

i can see were your coming from but you carnt really say thats not treyarch style when treyarch are so hard to follow we dont know what there style is the clues left behind in cod5 and gknova6 are completely different,

but i dont belive in henry either why bother using human photos when everything else about 935 is animated(if this is treyarch they need to pick up there game)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.... WRONG!!! Check the other forums and IGN!!!!!

Reguardless of where you go looking for this, it still smells fishy. Most of us paying attention to this are people who are looking for news reguarding zombies and will try and make something out of things because they want something to be there. IMO reguardless of where you look on this matter it will all eventually lead to the same conclusion one way or another.

I looked through IGN and a few other forums, I couldn't find posts or anything reguarding this matter, so it being and isolated event here on this forum just makes it that much more fishy.

Sure, mabey the member HL on this site is a fake, but I don't want to give up hope on the recordings. I just wont. Your arguement that the recordings are fakes have nothing to do with the recordings, just assumptions. If this was a hoax, JD would have noted SOMETHING! You arguement is that treyarch wouldn't release two things at once, but the documents carbon got where already sent to that on guy on that other site. Remember carbon thinking that that guy was a fake because he never got anything? Well, now we all know he wasn't. We're all too stuck up to see this. Not that I blame you after all the fakers that have been running around.

Sure, mabey the member HL on this site is a fake, but I don't want to give up hope on the recordings. I just wont. Your arguement that the recordings are fakes have nothing to do with the recordings, just assumptions. If this was a hoax, JD would have noted SOMETHING! You arguement is that treyarch wouldn't release two things at once, but the documents carbon got where already sent to that on guy on that other site. Remember carbon thinking that that guy was a fake because he never got anything? Well, now we all know he wasn't. We're all too stuck up to see this. Not that I blame you after all the fakers that have been running around.

But has JD ever said something about all the hoaxes that have started here? I don't recall him ever doing something about previous posters on this site or others. The only thing I have ever heard him smash is the subscription for Black Ops, but that had to get insane amount of nerd rage over someone saying they should do it. IMO JD wouldn't say something about this unless it gets on a huge scale like that was, he has other duties like making Black Ops amazing :D

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe this entire forum got ran into the ground in a week. This Henry guy has taken everybody for quite the ride lol. And this is why I've always said JD2020 is the hands down WORST cm in the industry. All he needs is one tweet that says Henry is fake and this all go away. And where the hell is carbon and the mods? Seriously guys, this shit is waaaaaay out of hand. This shit wouldn't have flown a year ago. Carbon, if your out there, please clean this forum up. In the meantime, anybody know of a good zombie forum that hasn't gone completely off the rails???

One, JD said somewhere that he has never heard of a "Mr. Langham". Seems a bit suspicious, why not just come out and say it is a fake?

Two, Carbon might not be saying anything in case he gives something away, he signed an NDA, remember?

@alp360

I'm not saying write it off completely ... Just don't dedicate so much resources and effort into it... A defently don't create henry wwk groups

The more effort people put in the more comes out?

Chill it out for a few days?

Maybe wait for all the videos to come out and crack through the lot (in one thread!)

The documents carbon got are legit... There is no doubting that

So The believers should chill out the who henry thing till the videos are out.. The speculation is just giving the hoaxer more ammo

I reckon the opposite, set 2 or 3 volunteers with real time and motivation (alphasnake?) on him to do some proper research and ask some serious questions and let the rest of people focus on other things and chill out like you say. If there is something to it then the guys research can confirm and can get everyone involved (and take serious credit), if not then they are doing everyone a massive favour as I am sure everyone will appreciate!

I only get half an hour or so a day to look on here so it's so frustrating to see 10 threads with various info and clips (several repeated on different threads) and not have time to look into it all. Some/all of it is bollox and a complete waste of my time and some is true, how do I know. Gah!!!

Guest xeinpo

ok i know theres loads of evidence of him being fake but this is the last nail this PROVES hes fake AND just looking for damn attention for his youtube channel this was posted on black ops multiplayer trailer on machinma here it is

henrylangham

3 minutes ago

Zombie Viral Videos: Type "Henry Langham" into Youtube!

see he just wants people to look at his videos a member of treyarch wouldnt say that would they

this might well be just for him to get views and subscribers on youtube but- to be honest-

he deserves it cause this is a professional job and hes had a lot of us going (if its fake)

dont try and lock the thread just because you command it to be fake.

hes still posting videos after he's confirmed it to be fake?why?

i can see why you thinks its fake but let other people believe what they want- thats what the internet is about.

Have you not read my intial post?

I asked nicely for you not to spam this thread!

Even after henry has confirmed its a hoax you all still wonder if its real!

Please can all new members read the rules..

This has all got out of hand! So many pointless threads... So many double posts... So many pages in threads... And barely any info!

I no am not a vet... And on paper still quite new... But I do view these forums religiously ... And im sure many old school users agree that the forums have got bad... Maybe its because chats down so you all feel the need to chat in thread... But don't abuse it... Page after page of one word answers... The forums never use to be like this... Every post was worth while !

Sorry if you feel I am moaning but you must respect everyone.. Think before you make a new post and certainly before making a thread! Use the search bar... Post in relevant topic... Post in related thread... All basics.. If you lack common sense then read the rules!

While I'm at it...(adrenaline pumping) where have the mods been? I respect they all have jobs and what not.. But there has been so much for you guys to fix.. And you havnt bothered.. Leaving the gknova section a dia mess we have to sieve through... I'm concerned some important members of the forum have been put off and moved on... I love this site..but it needs cleaning.. A few members need to be read the riot act.

I'm sorry I've ranted but this is what its come to.. I feel as if the nukebooster  generation has got bored of modern suckfest and moved onto codz.. To turn it into hoaxers heaven 

*rant over*

p.s don't flame me... Chances are if you want to flame... You are the problem I speak of

Have you not read my intial post?

I asked nicely for you not to spam this thread!

Even after henry has confirmed its a hoax you all still wonder if its real!

Please can all new members read the rules..

This has all got out of hand! So many pointless threads... So many double posts... So many pages in threads... And barely any info!

I no am not a vet... And on paper still quite new... But I do view these forums religiously ... And im sure many old school users agree that the forums have got bad... Maybe its because chats down so you all feel the need to chat in thread... But don't abuse it... Page after page of one word answers... The forums never use to be like this... Every post was worth while !

Sorry if you feel I am moaning but you must respect everyone.. Think before you make a new post and certainly before making a thread! Use the search bar... Post in relevant topic... Post in related thread... All basics.. If you lack common sense then read the rules!

While I'm at it...(adrenaline pumping) where have the mods been? I respect they all have jobs and what not.. But there has been so much for you guys to fix.. And you havnt bothered.. Leaving the gknova section a dia mess we have to sieve through... I'm concerned some important members of the forum have been put off and moved on... I love this site..but it needs cleaning.. A few members need to be read the riot act.

I'm sorry I've ranted but this is what its come to.. I feel as if the nukebooster  generation has got bored of modern suckfest and moved onto codz.. To turn it into hoaxers heaven 

*rant over*

p.s don't flame me... Chances are if you want to flame... You are the problem I speak of

I definatly agree, some of the newer members need to read the rules before posting and should realize that this is not some forum you can spam whenever you want, the EDIT button is there for a reason.

While the new forum has made a lot of progress, it unforunatly has lost a little of what made the old one unique.