related/unrelated facts and notes to GK and HL

cheeseman95

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soooo.... lets look at this from a wide spectrum. bentheren and 111111(hell, its binary for ?) are being very cryptic. HL, on the other hand is being very open about things, making himself known. so, you could say that HL has nothing to fear, and doesnt care what he says. then going back to that pm to srm-tpr, it says that H would never do something like that. he would, what? never use his full name? so either in fear of GK. which they must be. but then going back to the first posts that started this all, you could gleen from it that GK dont know who or what H and T are.

cheeseman95 may have a point...

In terms, maybe GK doesn't know about t or h, yet they are trying to get US to "feed" them information about t and H so that they can get closer to them and...well...i wouldn't know what they would do to them if they catch them :x

I also find the PM's weird, and HL is just giving out information WAAY to openly, if i were H, i wouldn't do that, let alone give such confidential info so openly to a forum without crypting it up....

brenntheran seems to be our "H" guy, and we need to take his infomation about the videos seriously. Keep up the effort guys.

How's your wife?

also, WTF does hows your wife mean? either codeword, anagram (we got to show your).

anyway, short recap:

GK-evil, HL, unsure of who H and T is. major american company. cont.935's work. from transmission 16 they are using it to take over the world. either brainwashing or blinding americans from truth. reznov is high powered in america.

H-real henry langhem. has been effected by GK('was once a man''these srent my hands') . maybe was involved with GK, but then backed out.

T-most likely tank dempsey. if im right, he talks about 'not getting the shit on my hands' (maybe came in contact with 115 before?)and 'old bones'. so about 60? character skin DLC- 60 year old tank dempsey.

U.S.-not to sure, but maybe letting GK do there thing without caring?

die glocke-was UFO crashlanding in roswell. maybe....... just maybe die glocke? it fits, with element 115, and it could of been scouting/test flight?

I think that GK might have created these Horrors as either a weapon, experiment, or something else, but something went wrong, and it somehow got out of hand. Maybe the government doesn't know, I'm not sure, but I think that they may be trying to destroy them now.

And about the nerve gases... Maybe they were trying to create a soldier that was immune to gas?

How's the Wife?

H

T

W

Henry Langhem

T, 111111, or Tank Dempsey

W ?

I think that GK might have created these Horrors as either a weapon, experiment, or something else, but something went wrong, and it somehow got out of hand. Maybe the government doesn't know, I'm not sure, but I think that they may be trying to destroy them now.

And about the nerve gases... Maybe they were trying to create a soldier that was immune to gas?

How's the Wife?

H

T

W

Henry Langhem

T, 111111, or Tank Dempsey

W ?

yeah, their mind control failed- on everyone or else H and T would be effected

Edit: nvm, it's not HTW it's HYW if you look at the conversation...

....that almost looked TOO coincidal if you ask me >_> This could also mean that ONE of them is making a "false" code to give out to us...very well mean that one of them is lying and is not who they say they are.

Edit: nvm, it's not HTW it's HYW if you look at the conversation...

....that almost looked TOO coincidal if you ask me >_> This could also mean that ONE of them is making a "false" code to give out to us...very well mean that one of them is lying and is not who they say they are.

the very first post is htw but then it changes to hyw

I'm wondering if both are just as valid and the 'the' or 'your' is just the same and doesn't affect whatever meaning behind it... if that's the case then any anagram isn't going to lead to the code... I think there might be a double meaning to the word wife, like the wife is really an object or state of being or something...

Like the Washington is tired and Florida is dizzy...

I'm wondering if both are just as valid and the 'the' or 'your' is just the same and doesn't affect whatever meaning behind it... if that's the case then any anagram isn't going to lead to the code... I think there might be a double meaning to the word wife, like the wife is really an object or state of being or something...

Like the Washington is tired and Florida is dizzy...

could be

just heard the new transmissions. everyone focus one 0!!!!!! i swear once that is deciphered, things will become alot easier. that A witht the sign above it is significant. when i try and use hex to change the 00000's, i always get that.

anyway, just translated the thing under 0. its the same thing he sings in recording 14 at the start. also, in the same recording at 0:30 i can see some type of aircraft? not to sure, but ill figure it out.

also, end of the same recording.... german. :( someone translate?

that code of zeros!!!!! someone, sort it out!!!!! i know its very important. its locations. we also need pictures of us, i think,

this is the translation:

I'm shocked, they continue to say my name, but I do not see any faces, I see nothing. 60 years on and they still open the doors of hell. I'll see you in my dreams, you hold in my dreams, I'll sing next, singing this song, I'll see you in my dreams.

i dont see faces:either a)hes blind (could work:mentions things along these lines in recording 15).the hell should not be taken literally. the way he sings the song: sorta forced, as in he doesnt want to.

henry is slowly being affected by the control. if im going with the theory that some people are unaffected by it (US),T,there friends that T mentions. henry is fighting it, or is being effected by it. hence the singing, screaming, and on the first recording, this is the last time you'll hear from me. i think thy're being moved around the world(hence the airplane).

also, thos docs carbon got sent, ima go through them. theres a few things that pop out, and others that are misleading.

where are the transcripts of 0,14 and 15?