1000 Member! Revealed!!!!!!

Phillips455

Yous all know by now codz has become Very popular (mainly for :geek: like me, not carbon though, hes cool)

anyway i would like to congraulate everyone including carbon for making this site the best zombie site in the world, and that has been respected by Treyarch them selves. :D

Long live CODZ!! :):D

post your comments about how you feel the new site have progresed of the time it has been operated :D

EDIT: countdown: finished - XbOx360PreDaToR is are 1000 meber, congrates. :mrgreen: [brains]

Sorry about the mistake, different time zones

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am I being a tard (probably) but I make it XbOx360PreDaToR?

MODs can we give them a special temporary user group for being the 1,000 member (whichever it is)? Maybe till we get our 5,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or something.

Has anyone PM'd them? they probably don't even know. I'd like to see a brief acceptance speech and everything :) :)

You all have made a mistake.

DaveyGravyX07 is our 1,000 member. I have PM'd him. And he will be tweeted as our 1,000 member

no thats the mistake i made. if you put in the members tab, joining date, ascending, then go to the last page, DaveyGravyX07 is 999 member, and XbOx360PreDaToR is are 1000 member.

i made that mistake aswell for some reason :?

DaveyGravyX07 is our 1,000 member. I have PM'd him. And he will be tweeted as our 1,000 member

no thats the mistake i made. if you put in the members tab, joining date, ascending, then go to the last page, DaveyGravyX07 is 999 member, and XbOx360PreDaToR is are 1000 member.

Hmm.. Maybe i was in the wrong. But when i was on and we had 1,000 members and the last person to join has him thats why i thought it was him.

Hmm.. Maybe i was in the wrong. But when i was on and we had 1,000 members and the last person to join has him thats why i thought it was him.

yeah, it was the same as me, but ive just checked again and XbOx360PreDaToR is 1000? :?

Xbox360predator hasn't posted or replied to any of my msgs looks like we wasted a 1000th space but hopefully this guy will get talkin and active on the great site that is CoDz

well let me know if he doesn't come back, we can always kick him and I would be happy to quit and rejoin as member 1k :D

Xbox360predator hasn't posted or replied to any of my msgs looks like we wasted a 1000th space but hopefully this guy will get talkin and active on the great site that is CoDz

well let me know if he doesn't come back, we can always kick him and I would be happy to quit and rejoin as member 1k :D

The new guy, predator....it's just General on a new account :facepalm: