I. Hate. QUITTERS.

I hate the people who go down once on like level 7 and then they quit. Seriously, it's level 7. Go get a Thompson and Juggernogg and hit the box. It's so annoying when you have 4 people and one of them dies because he spent all his money on the box getting weapons but not perks and goes ahead and quits. It's even more annoying when they do it in the later rounds or cause a chain reaction. Like on level 25 or so when everybodies got PaP'd weapons and perks and one of them quits for no reason. I understand if you can't play for 4 hours straight, but then that causes more people to quit because there's not enough people, and then its you and one other guy fending off 4 peoples zombies on level 25. :evil:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate quitters to they get mad that they went down i think it's funny when i go down last night i was just goofing around and kept running into the zombies with a grenade in my hand then i would blow up and take some of them down to. Well i thought i did.

I hate quitters to they get mad that they went down i think it's funny when i go down last night i was just goofing around and kept running into the zombies with a grenade in my hand then i would blow up and take some of them down to. Well i thought i did.

haha yes i know what you mean. me and my freinds call it an "I AM LENGEND finish" :D just grab a grenade and run towards the undead basterds. it feels epic

haha yes i know what you mean. me and my freinds call it an "I AM LENGEND finish" :D just grab a grenade and run towards the undead basterds. it feels epic

Yeah but then a player kept going to me to revive me im like no leave me save yourself then he would run off and die.

Yeah but then a player kept going to me to revive me im like no leave me save yourself then he would run off and die.

Have you considered that they are quitting because you all fooling around and not being a team player?

I hate quitters. It takes me like at least 10 lobbys to get into a match where there isen't someone AFK, or someone that quits at level 2. One thing they need to fix in Black ops is; Most people stop playing after the game is over, after a 3 hour game or something. So i normally just turn my PS3 off by the switch. But the problem is that you stay in the lobby even though your offline. So if the other 3 people in the lobby ready up you will go into the match, it will start, and you time out by about level 2.

• 2 weeks later...
It's horrible on the iPod. My logest game without a quitter was to round 4. And for consol I don't bother trying to join a public NZ game. I just have enough W@W freinds so that arleast someone is always up for a private game of zombies.
what console do u have i rlly need som other ppl to play with my friends that still play it just quit when they die its annoying but anyway if u play on ps3 add me.......... kx85racer