Received Strange Message

SoG Sean

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Field: I think because he played as Group 935, the "person" messaged him about it, because Sean never did say what his GT was.

But either way guys, come on. It's oblivious that this guys just out there to mess with all of us, and the fact that there were one or two replies to this telling Sean to back the Eff off was fine. But when it got to the point where it pretty much became a gigantic flamming/cussin him out topic, I think that's the point where everyone could have at least driven the line. It's bad that he even chose to do all this crap in the first place, but a part of me wants to say that it's even worse that all of you are really just choosing to gang up on him.

Hell; I'd gang up on him if I knew the story, but ganging up on him only keeps this topic alive and keeps him running because he knows what ticks all of you off and that's why he keeps posting.

I think the smarter thing to do would to just be, if you had an opinion [which by this topic everyone pretty much said the same thing; in nicer ways than some] then just thumbs up someone else's post. That way, you're pretty much agreeing with what they said, and it stops the constant posting of this topic which you ALL seem the hate with a passion.

We've all reported it, so now we just have to wait for a mod to come on and close it. End of story.

So stop feeding everyones fire and stop posting here.

"Eeeh but you're posting here and feeding the flame!" Some stranger says to me.

Im posting because Im making a point. Not cussing anyone out. Not pointing fingers. So shut up. :D Haha.

He only wished to keep us occupied until Nov. 9 so he made a new account and sent himself a message no harm done to you or the forum flaming solves nothing and only will discourage his cooperation during the actual puzzle solving

so, in short ,just take this with a grin of salt and be courteous enough to give a kid his chance :mrgreen: