Received Strange Message

SoG Sean

I've posted on WTG too..

His gamertag is King Freakbag, which is VERY ironic because in Shi No Numa, when Dempsey gets the teddy bear he will sometimes say "Sounds like King Freakbag needs to mellow out." Apparently he loves Nazi Zombies and is looking forward to Black Ops. I encouraged him to OPEN UP the damn package because several people have been receiving stuff lately and whether somebody is playing a prank on him or not he should open it to find out. He seemed pretty jittery when I talked to him in Private Chat. He said he'd rather have someone else open it but he's willing to take pictures of it and send it to people. I also encouraged him to talk to others like Vosty3 and carbonfibah about this. Not sure what to think right now, I haven't gotten any pictures from him or recent messages so I'm not sure what happened but I'm anxious to talk to him again. If ANYBODY has any other news on this guy or has played with him post here about it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry not going to fall for this again Sean,

That account you made "King Freakbag" has only played one game, world at war. Its not like treyarch is just going to send casual world at war gamers packages with clues to a big mystery.

My guess is that your next move will be that "King Freakbag" will open the box then send you pictures. Then you will relay them to us so we can magically solve this mystery then that ends up with us winning some prize from you.

Guest xeinpo

get of this site Sog sean your always saying stuff about carbon seem to hate everyone and always come up with this............this sh*t

Yeah it's okay I told him to stop faking cause it ain't working and he just cussed me out. I think it was a prank/joke, guys!

But I think ALL of you, should look at the above post. If ANYONE else had posted this, you'd be on nuts all day trying to talk to that guy so don't even try and act like you're not dumb.

Plus, to the moron who has grammar and English issues, Danso7, I never said anything about carbon, not sure what you're smoking. You guys? Yeah I've definitely said stuff about you guys, ha ha. Nice try though, kid.

Nice try, all of you. Really, well done.

Yeah it's okay I told him to stop faking cause it ain't working and he just cussed me out. I think it was a prank/joke, guys!

But I think ALL of you, should look at the above post. If ANYONE else had posted this, you'd be on nuts all day trying to talk to that guy so don't even try and act like you're not dumb.

Plus, to the moron who has grammar and English issues, Danso7, I never said anything about carbon, not sure what you're smoking. You guys? Yeah I've definitely said stuff about you guys, ha ha. Nice try though, kid.

Nice try, all of you. Really, well done.

Just because you think we're all dumb idiots doesn't mean we are. Judging from your track record why should we believe everything you tell us? But, I guess we should be thanking you because your stunt with group 935 helped open our eyes to the number of fakers who think messing with us is fun. So thank you SoG Sean or group 935 or whatever you call yourself.

Also, legend a month or so ago carbon was contacted on xbox by user called group 935 who claimed to have inside info on zombies. In the end however it was a hoax. For the full story go here: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=832

Guest xeinpo

Lol sean you set up that account the "King Freakbag" and im pretty sure i saw you calling carbon some names after that new gknova thing.....oh and this is the internet were not all grammar nazis like you sean you be trolling

Umm, i supported why i thought this was fake sean. Hes level 1, hes only played one game. Its not like treyarch would send some casual world at war player info on some mystery. Plus how would he have the gamertag "King Freakbag"? How would he know zombie references before he ever even played the game.

So, this guy just RANDOMLY saw you in a game, assumed that because you play the game that you must be god of zombie knowledge, and told you all this, rather than joining a site such as this and telling some of the veterans or other important people? Of all the people in the world, this happened to YOU? mmmmmhmmmmmm..