Starkiller + Vahn's Tweet

Strwrsbob

Well, here we go again. this could be just another prank like Group935, or reality.

BLUE Is what I add/Speculate/Point out

Today, @Vosty3 Tweeted this:

Have been in contact w/ a person 4 sometime now that says he lives/works in Poland @ Auschwitz concentration camp + claims @Treyarch visited

Next, he tweeted to this link

Next Zombie History - Warsaw Pact

This is a post by starkiller22, the supposed worker at Auschwitz concentration camp Museum.

here is his post:

Hello everyone my name isnt Adam

but today i will talk abaout visit in museum in West Poland - Complex Rzeczka (in german its Der Riese).

Im a guide in this museum and in late September 2009 there were guys from treyarch.

They bought it 4 one day, museum was opened for these guys 10am - 4pm, they took a lot of pictures, bought uniforms of the Communist people's army of Poland and the Communist Army of the East Germany.

Soz for my english, i know only Polish and German. I think that this visit was very sepcific, to get something special in zombies. In this museum u can see also Nuclear rockets which in case of the attack to the Warsaw Pact were supposed to be a NATO launched in the direction of Denmark, France and Great Britain. It sounds great, there is this biggest museum in world, here a thousand of guides is working, of maps from of Pack 3 Maps is one of places from the museum. if you have some question, I will answer. Uh-huh Americans use the brain stop writing topics like e.g. "Multiplayer Creator 3.0 Maps" it is stupid the game a long time ago is already finished now they are searching for mistakes and they are creating playlists, and you are drawing ideas for maps up... of senselessness

Greetings

Seems plausible to me, Treyarch taking pictures of the camp to inspire for zombies. also, note the fact they did this AFTER MP3.

ALSO note that in one of the photos that came to neehoj yesterday, was this photo.

Notice that AuschwitzII is featured in this photo.

Starkiller 22 added this:

STOP SPECULATIONS

http://www.mediafire.com/?1vxvu67uy6ipxsa

I told u American guys next zombie in Poland, but nobody cares about it, if u want to get some REAL NOT FAKE INFO LIKE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR DREAMS write in this threat i know new zombie history.

*I have not downloaded this link yet*

Vosty3 added this

You dm'd me sometime ago + I believed you then. Anyways what do you know about this place Starkiller?

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/stran...post/3292_012/

@Wrile hes trying to tell everyone that Treyarch visited there and took pictures and he thinks its were the zombie story will continue. That zip file is what COD Black Ops 24/7 and another UK Based site received mail with GKNOVA6's esque documents. That download is clear of any viruses its just the scanned images they received. Nobody stateside has received them yet possibly due to the distance between Germany "Were they were mailed from" to the states. Or it could be focused for the UK sites at this time who knows I haven't received anything nor has Carbonfibah but its likely Dan will get it before me as he is on the east cost. Or we wont get it at all?!?

I find it odd that they did'nt recieve anything either. seems like a legitimate idea to me, takes longer to get to the US

Im sure more will unfold today. I'll be sure to update this thread.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

hmmm dosnt it seem weird that loads of zombie theories and stuff is released when carbon is on vacation.....treyarch are you cheatimh :P but good find

Auschwitz has a museum on the outside of it, tour's of the inside are no longer available i believe, in respect of the people who lost their lives in that place.

I don't think they'll actually make Auschwitz, too much happened there, and to turn it into a zombie map would be grotesque. I've never been, but I have been to the Holocaust museum in D.C. The people who lost their lives to the Nazi regime deserve to be respected. IMO this would be on the same level as all of the speculation about the JFK assassination. To have a level INSIDE of Auschwitz would be fcked up.

Turning Auschwitz into a zombie map would be a PR nightmare.

I think all the information that we are getting about Germany and the Nazi's and their "zombie" treatments are just documents that the US started reviewing after WW2 to try and do it themselves or do something like it and that the info that we have is the info that they got from the end of WW2 from Germany.

And knowing the US they will try to do it better than the Germans did and come up with something similar to a nazi zombies mode.

I agree it would be a PR nightmare..

As would involving the assassination of jfk into campaign

They wouldn't have to blatantly call the map Auschwitz could just base a map on it

As they could have a single player mission to assassinate president Jon doe

Plausible deniability

Okay guys, if anyone has played Starwars : The Force Unleashed and has read Strwrsbob's post (New Nazi zombie contacts, TODAY) you'll noticed that one of the guys' names is "Starkiller" AND if you remember from Vahn's Tweet, the pictures that he posted were Starwars related.

Starwars : The Force Unleashed's main character's code name (from Darth Vader) is Starkiller.

Vahn's tweet has GOT to be related to zombies along with Starkiller. I just know it.

This is one of Vahn's tweets (Taken from Strwrsbob's post)

You dm'd me sometime ago + I believed you then. Anyways what do you know about this place Starkiller?

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/stran...post/3292_012/

@Wrile hes trying to tell everyone that Treyarch visited there and took pictures and he thinks its were the zombie story will continue. That zip file is what COD Black Ops 24/7 and another UK Based site received mail with GKNOVA6's esque documents. That download is clear of any viruses its just the scanned images they received. Nobody stateside has received them yet possibly due to the distance between Germany "Were they were mailed from" to the states. Or it could be focused for the UK sites at this time who knows I haven't received anything nor has Carbonfibah but its likely Dan will get it before me as he is on the east cost. Or we wont get it at all?!?

Something is related to Starwars that's also related to Zombies. Maybe a chemical from Starwars can be related or something!

Hope this helps

-Harin

I have been in contact with Starkiller for like well over a month now I will post all of our conversations when hes ok with me doing that due to them being private messages... Anyways I checked his IP he lives in Poland. He has given me documents that I believe are not "public record" of maps and what not so once again I need to ask him what I can share and not. I dont think Treyarch visited in order to use that location I think they visited there to either build the back story further for nazi zombies, or for COD Black Ops. And alot of the latest documents sent to the uk sites lead to that area were he works. He has been a great resource as he knows everything about that area. Anyways here is all of the research we are working on mind you there were 30 something documents and some similar to the livedrop docs Dan got. We are focusing on 1 document at a time then linking them to the other doc's. Anyways Starkiller is basically like the ultimate resource as he works there he isnt spewing anything to look into hes just answering my questions and what not and trying to help as well hes a fan of zombies... Check everything out here: http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/forumd ... KNOVA6-ARG

i realy want to believe this guy. i don't think it would be called Auschvitze (spelled wrong, i know i know..).

if it were an actual level, it would most likely be an unamed prison camp or facility, using details from the actual prison to make it more realistic. also, he said there were nukes there to launch at the west, so it fits perfectly with the cold war era.

I don't think it's necessarily star wars, but more something to do with stars. Nova means an exploding star (GKNOVA), and if i remember right weren't there stars on all but one of the nazi zombies characters somewhere?

Nova meaning an exploding star, as soon as I saw that, I connected with Deathstar.

Anything could possibly be related at this point.

@Strwrsbob : It was three in the morning when I made the post, I wasn't reading and I have no idea as to why I made a new topic about it. ):

Right now, everything's confusing to me.

As to Vahn's Tweet about Starwars, why would he randomly do it (Knowing that we all have GKNOVA6 on the brain, and are following every damned twitter we can find) just cause? Something about it has got to be related to Zombies.