We need a Uk playday....

Daveyjone

I, and many Uk Zombies, have had this problem for a while:

America is UTC - 5 hours which is 5 hours BEHIND England, so when i log on at 6am (i get up early :D) to check messages i see an american friend from CoDz, like Mick Saints:

Me- Hey mick, CoD?

Mick- What? its 1am over here, i'm just wrapping this up and going to bed!

this is a problem, especially here:

When a playdate is set up, it will be at a range of, say, 10 am up to 10 pm and in the UK we have a EST or +5 hours, so when it is 10 am in America it is 3pm here and 10 pm is 3 am...

So you see that the playdate is a problem for many Uk zombies who have a Job/University or college/School to go to, or people who dont want to play cod at 3am! :D

Many people discused this and we think that either a Uk zombie to be made a ps3 ambassador and to set uk playdates, or just for Triix and Strws to set up seperate play times for us UkZs (i think the latter more reasonable)

So this is an appeal for Uks everywhere, please Strws! I and others tried to get to the last playday but couldn't :(

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually we have the playdates flexible, we usually say that if people want them pushed back, then we can...if you needed them pushed back a few/couple hours, I'm sure we could manage them, we also have them on saturday's, idk how school works in the UK, but saturday is most peoples' free day, so they can stay up late if their time calls for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually we have the playdates flexible, we usually say that if people want them pushed back, then we can...if you needed them pushed back a few/couple hours, I'm sure we could manage them, we also have them on saturday's, idk how school works in the UK, but saturday is most peoples' free day, so they can stay up late if their time calls for it.

not problems with work thats annoying, its the fact that you have to finish later, thanks for the time to read this so we can fit times for all