New Black Ops Documents Released !!! (NEW)

Writing transcribed:

mz yviym niwpiu oocnxzc. ftwvjkvl. cvbkwkjskmi. bji xcwb. vlm vvcvl. jnsug fzqyojx bji mxmt. usugsvg lqfi qv. kwx za isl. ditkidg mv vlm yitviqu evf xpg uiitgp vlm vvcvl. qv ma uxqnp bjizg. wwp sn vlm jyl. hsct pmvxmtw. jwmt fyvi 87. xidytcv zcwi gb giklteakp if vmo gck lwpszgp.

Going to put it through some basic decoders now.

Have you tried the pigeon cipher on this?

Regards Snake.

Why would you use a pigeon cipher on that text?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the punch card marker lines are a Decoder-Key - showing a number sequence. They are not really showing a computer program.

They have that Chemical Company symbol which is interesting.

unless i was looking at the wrong thing, there are grey lines over certain numbers, just treat those as 'punches'

No, the punches would be literal holes in the card representing alpha-numeric Characters. And Unless i'm mistaken, I see 3 full cards, and 2 partial ones. There are no punches, but as Rain said, the grey lines you see may be signifying important numbers.

Blah we have people doing this too on I play cod.

We need to put all of us in a group so that way all efforts are in one area. This seems silly to be having 3, 4, 5 etc sites doing their own work when if we put them all together we could solve this WAAAAY quicker.

Writing transcribed:

mz yviym niwpiu oocnxzc. ftwvjkvl. cvbkwkjskmi. bji xcwb. vlm vvcvl. jnsug fzqyojx bji mxmt. usugsvg lqfi qv. kwx za isl. ditkidg mv vlm yitviqu evf xpg uiitgp vlm vvcvl. qv ma uxqnp bjizg. wwp sn vlm jyl. hsct pmvxmtw. jwmt fyvi 87. xidytcv zcwi gb giklteakp if vmo gck lwpszgp.

Going to put it through some basic decoders now.

Have you tried the pigeon cipher on this?

Regards Snake.

Why would you use a pigeon cipher on that text?

I guess the masonic emblem under it could point out to a pigpen cipher, except that there isn't a single symbol from the pigpen cipher lol

If we can find the key, I have some good reasons to believe that a blowfish cipher is what the code is. The reference to that toxin from the puff fish (which makes me think of blowfish I dunno about you :D) really seems to point out that. Only thing we need is the key.

On this picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paul1995/4 ... 610495490/

There are the names of 4 companies that were all involved in the IG Farben cartel. You can read more on that here: http://reformed-theo.../chapter_02.htm Go to the "American IG Farben" part, and you'll see all those names pop up. That's also where that picture came from.

Vigenere with "ice" decrypts a big part of messages

As seen on IplayCOD -

x ungue leinem mkultra. blurbird. artischocke. the past. the truth. blome brought the evil. someone hide it. gov vs god. believe in the welteis and the deads start walking. power. g.erman k.nowledge. beware of the black sun. search the truth. it is still there. son of the hud. four letters. buildung 87. tabular rasa ex yggdrasil ad rem cui honorem.

Welt-eis-Lehre or World Ice Theory made in 1913 by Hanns Hoerbiger and promoted by Reich SS leader Himmler (who is mentioned several times in documents)

World-Ice-Theory - here is translated link to article

Maybe they are trying to tell you guys something in the catcher in the rye page.

I don't know like

"IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born..."

Or

"... my parents were occupied..."

Or maybe

"I'm not going to tell you my whole goddam autobiography or anything. I'll just tell you about this madman stuff..."

Who knows? There are a couple other spots that could be related also, but like I said before I don't know all the info like you guys do.

Also maybe since mold is italic they are trying to tell you to MOD 1 (page number 1) in whatever you are deciphering... Just speculations, think outside the box kind of thing. Hope it helps.

Maybe the periods in the encoded message are giving you the real letters to decode. I remember when I was a kid using a pinhole cipher. Where you take a newspaper and poke a little hole above certain letters to spell whatever you were trying to write. Similar to the catcher in the rye cipher where he italicized certain words.

Heres my stance. BO24/7 simply takes info from other sites, but yet everyone goes there for news. In essence, they take members from CODZ. They finally get their own stuff, and they cant decipher it! They are literally asking Carbon and CODZ for help. Im not gonna help ;). They can figure it out themselves!

You're dumb. Work together with the community.

At the top left of this image, it says "G k Group", what do you guys make of this?

GK part of the GK Nova Project possibly.

Catcher in the Rye Book - John Lennon and Ronald Reagan's attempted assassin carried copies of this book.

Possibly part of the mind control and brain washing that the cipher will lead us to.

In GK Nova 6 ciphers they talked about the "what's the frequency Kenneth" so possibly all of this ties in with it.

At the top left of this image, it says "G k Group", what do you guys make of this?

GK part of the GK Nova Project possibly.

Catcher in the Rye Book - John Lennon and Ronald Reagan's attempted assassin carried copies of this book.

Possibly part of the mind control and brain washing that the cipher will lead us to.

In GK Nova 6 ciphers they talked about the "what's the frequency Kenneth" so possibly all of this ties in with it.

dude thats what i thought! the book has to do with mind control, i was going to post a thread but i didnt think it was worthy.

Didn't find to much new whilst researching the book... So moved onto the author!

J.D. Salinger interrogated prisoners of war in the second World War as a counter-intelligence officer speaking both French and German. He was also among the first American soldiers to enter a liberated concentration camp.

This interested me because of the rumor that Treyarch visited Auschwitz, so that would be a nice connection when it comes to concentration camps

i tried to decode this document: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paul1995/4 ... 610495490/

with this technique:

http://www.moonatnoon.com/puzzles/refer ... b2z26.html

i was thinking the # of double or triple digit numbers in each row indicated the base #, but it didn't work, for me at least.

I'm pretty sure those numbers don't mean letters, although I could certainly be wrong. I used mod 26 and got all the letters from those numbers, but none of them made sense at all, so it's probably not that.

idk but something seems off about this whole thing.

why would someone who has never received any other intel get this new stuff.

i feel like this could be promo for his site..nothing against neejo but what made the gknova6 stuff legit was that it was sent to multiple people. why would they change now?

Since i posted the last translation in another thread, i will post another one here.

it is the one with the 2 german pages and has maths symbols on it

-10-

Comparison with the theory.

In a centrifugal field is the Mixing (?) Ratio of the two components of a gas mixture with molecular weights, M5, M6 and at a distance from the axis width given to

which mean the Mixing (?) ratio of the components in the axis, the circumferential speed of the rotor, the gas constant and T the absolute temperature.

In the case of xenon Mixing this is (?) Ratio respectively. the separation factor q (Maths Equation). therefore only be determined mathematically complicated, because the Xenon has nine isotopes with atomic weights and percentage shares following:

124 (o, 094%), 126 (0.088%), 128 (1.91%), 129 (26,23%), 130 (4.06%), 131 (21.18%), 132 (26, 98%), 134 (10.55%), 136 (8.95%).

The mean atomic weight amounts to Hahn, airlines and Mattauch (9) 131.31. Naherunggswise let the xenon isotopes and slet neglecting the consideration of the shares of the more often a mixture of isotopes as having the following three Istopen Z consider OMPOSITION

32% 129.5 21% 131.0 47% 133.6,

which is, 32% to 1.9 atomic weight units lighter, 47% are heavier by 2.2 atomic weight units than normal xenon, neglect to while the difference of the average 21% against normal xenon of 0.4 atomic weight units, the mean atomic weight of the mixture of isotopes is 131.34

The check-in respectively. Depletion of the light and heavy components of the resulting values with r = 5.8 cm, W= (equation)

This is only the first page of the picture. I might finish off the other one when i can be bothered