New Black Ops Documents Released !!! (NEW)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also the first page of the book "The Catcher in the Rye". The word "mold" is in itallic for no apparent reason, however it is the same in the original book too.

mold... hmmmmm. mold.... spores, maybe? in one of the live drop documents, it talked about someone (presumably SOG) finding dispersion canisters with a virus mixed in with the gas.

so perhaps they were experimenting with viruses or spores to spread something?

Don't discount That Computer punch card so quickly, it could be extremely relevant. Punch Cards were used for Programming and encoding things up until the 1980's. They were, for all intensive purposes, computer files.

Only problem is there isn't anything punched...

unless i was looking at the wrong thing, there are grey lines over certain numbers, just treat those as 'punches'

There is also the first page of the book "The Catcher in the Rye". The word "mold" is in itallic for no apparent reason, however it is the same in the original book too.

mold... hmmmmm. mold.... spores, maybe? in one of the live drop documents, it talked about someone (presumably SOG) finding dispersion canisters with a virus mixed in with the gas.

so perhaps they were experimenting with viruses or spores to spread something?

There were other words in italic both in the original and on the picture :P As for the punch cards, it's not that easy LOL... First of all, I have no idea how those things work, I was born like 10 years after they stopped being used, and even then, I don't think any computer exists that takes those cards...

^ no pressure! :lol:

translated one of the documents from german to english:

fur its friendly godenken and me at the same time the good wdnsche ubermittelten in the Namea that gefolgschaft the I.G. dye industry to the new year I say to them mean best dork: I answer it sincerely

??? ??????????? GruB.

(some stuff didn't translate as i don't know how to make the u with a colon above it on my computer.)

edit: translated another, as i use my free time wisely, lmao! the map:

"after the attack U-misalignment of the laboratories"

edit #2: and another...

the plague is conceivably unreliable German poison gas factory in dyhenfurth, tabun inventor more schrader history is made the medium campaign

edit 3: the doc i'm reading now speaks of the nazis uses a gas called uf6 to try and produce uranium 235.

turning in for the night, that's all for this post!

Pictures of operation paper clip in there too, we have theorised about that link before.

The Black sun is the big seller for me.

It's on the boards in Der Riese:-

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=754

It's also in GKNOVA 6 transmissions. "On the Lower Rhine Westphalia"

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=698

These are the missing pieces to the puzzle the final steps.

Illuminati, GK, IG FarbeN, Op paperclip, Nazi occultism & the Black sun = ZOMBIES...

We all knew they would return and now we know for sure.

Still those codes need cracking.

Regards Snake.

Thanks for all the replys to my very first topic, I have read through these posts & research finding alot of the information relating to each other.

So i was reading down and Play2Often said something about "dyhenfurth" I googled it and found out it was linked to Anorgana GmbH, a branch of IG Farben. They were making a nerve agent Tabun, This was all taking place during World War 2 aka When World at War was based. The company was overrun by Soviet forces, Could this be why nikolai belinski was in Nazi Zombies ? It says that the plans were dismanteled and took back to russia, Is it just a coincidence that a russian was in nazi zombies or just random. Dont take this seriously until its further researched, I am just saying.

There was also a symptoms page showing what this gas would do when it gets you.

SYMPTOMS AND EFFECTS

Lowered acetylcholinesterase levels are indicators of nerve agent intoxication in victims.

Depending on the degree of intoxication, symptoms may include:

Nervousness/Restlessness

Miosis (contraction of the pupil)

Rhinorrhea (runny nose), excessive salivation

Dyspnea (difficulty in breathing due to

bronchoconstriction/secretions)

Sweating

Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)

Loss of consciousness

Convulsions

Flaccid paralysis

Loss of bladder and bowel control

Apnea (breathing stopped)

The ones highlighted sound similar to what is happening to the guy in the backround of GKNOVA6, He cant move, Harbeats, loss of vision ect ect.

Correct me if i am wrong on this because im a little behind on the whole story.

Thanks for all the replys to my very first topic, I have read through these posts & research finding alot of the information relating to each other.

So i was reading down and Play2Often said something about "dyhenfurth" I googled it and found out it was linked to Anorgana GmbH, a branch of IG Farben. They were making a nerve agent Tabun, This was all taking place during World War 2 aka When World at War was based. The company was overrun by Soviet forces, Could this be why nikolai belinski was in Nazi Zombies ? It says that the plans were dismanteled and took back to russia, Is it just a coincidence that a russian was in nazi zombies or just random. Dont take this seriously until its further researched, I am just saying.

I personally dont think thats why he was in it, if you havnt noticed, in the game there's 4 different races of people, American, Russian, German, Japaneise and everyone in nazi zombies is from one of those places *"Tank" Dempsey, America. Nikolai, Russia. Takeo, Japan. and Dr. Richtofen, Germany.* But thats just my slice of cake.

I personally dont think thats why he was in it, if you havnt noticed, in the game there's 4 different races of people, American, Russian, German, Japaneise and everyone in nazi zombies is from one of those places *"Tank" Dempsey, America. Nikolai, Russia. Takeo, Japan. and Dr. Richtofen, Germany.* But thats just my slice of cake.

True, But it could be related you never know.

We need to crack the coded message with the Black sun on the great seal...

Also the German text needs translating, heres what I typed up so far from the top left hand document here:-

Top left:-

vergleich mit der theorie.

in einem zentrifugalfeld ist das mischungsverhaltnis der beiden komponenten eines gasgemisches mit den molekulargewichten m und m in einem abstand von der achse gegeben zu

worin, das mischungsverhaltnis der komponenten in der achse, die umfangsgeschwindigkeit des rotors, r die gaskonstante und T die absolute temperatur bedeuten.

im falle des xenons ist dieses mischungsverhaltnis bezw. der trennfaktor deshalb nur rechnerisch kompliziert zu ermitteln, weil das xenon aus neun isotopen mit folgenden atomgewichten und prozentualen anteilen besteht:

Das mittlere atomgewicht betragt nach hahn, flugge und mattauch 9) 131,31. Naherungsweise lasst sich das xenon unter vernachlassigung der seltenen isotope und berucksichtigung der anteile der haufigen isotope als ein gemisch von 3 isotopen mit folgender z usammensetzung betrachten:

32% 129,5 21% 131,0 47 % 133,6 ,

Von denen also 32 % um 1,9 atomgewichtseinheiten leichter, 47% um 2,2 atomgewichtseinheiten schwerer als normales xenon sind, ahrend der unterschied der mittleren 21% gegen normales xenon von 0,4 atomgewichtseinheiten zu vernachlassigen ist; das mittlere atomgewicht dieser isotopenmischung ist 131,34.

Die An- bezw. Abreicherungen der leichten und der schweren komponenten ergeben sich mit den werten r = 5,8 cm, w = 50000/60

Bottom right:-

-11-

T = 300 k fur eine mittlere abweichung von 2 atomgewichts

einheiten zu.

2 . (3,02 . 10 4)2

a 2 . 8,3 . 10 7 . 300 2,3 = 10 0,0159 = 1,036 .

berechnet man die zusammensetzung der leichten bezw.

schweren komponente um 3,6 %, so ergeben sich folgende

prozentuale anteile:

33,2% 129,5 21,5% 131,0 45,3% 133,6

und daraus ein mittleres atomgewicht von 131,28. die

verschiebung gegen die ursprungliche mischung betragt 0,06

atomgewichtseinheiten, d.h. 0,46 0/00.

bei einer standigen abzapfung des leichten isotopengemisches in

der achse des rotors bis zu einem rest von 10 % der

ausgangsmenze wird sich am rande des rotors eine verstarkung der

trennwirkung bemerkbar machen, fur die sich aus der

rayleigh-gleichung 10) ergibt:

(nL)0 . (nS) q = (V0) q-1

_____ ____ ____

nL ((nS)0) ( V) ,

Worin (nL)0 bezw. (nS)0 in diesem falle die konzentrationen der

leichten bezw. schweren komponente, nL bezw. nS am ende des

abzapfens, V0 das anfangs- und V das endvolumen, q den oben

angegebenen trennfaktor bedeuten. setzt man die werte fur

q = 1,036 und V0 = 10 ein, so ergibt sich naherungsweise

__

V = 100,036 = 1,085, d.h. eine vergrosserung der

ms/ml/(ms)0/(mn)0

Trennwirkung auf 8,5%. die zusammensetzung des restgemisches

am rande des rotors berechnet sich zu:

29,3% 129,5 19,7% 131,0 51% 133,6 ,

sein mittleres atomgewicht daraus zu 131,49, d.h. die

ver-schiebung des atomgewichts zu 0,15 atomgewichtseinheiten

gegen normales xenon.

-12-

From the bottom of the page:-

6.3 - Projekt Riese

Blome erhalt zugang zum nuklearprogramm

heir findet er den schlussel

Already been translated I believe, note the magic words are in red... :D

Translation Notes:-

I missed out the equations and some symbols. The German needs refining abit by adding the Ü & Ä properly. I'll do the other side later when I get time. I'll refine this if it hasn't been done when I get back.

For now have fun.

Regards Snake.

Translation of the above post ^

comparison with the theory.

in a centrifugal field is the mixing ratio of the two components, a gas mixture given distance with the molecular weight m and m in one of the axle to

wherein the mixing ratio of components in the axle, the large velocity of the rotor, r mean the Gas constant and T the absolute temperature.

in the fall of xenon, this mixing ratio respectively. determine the separating factor therefore only mathematically complicated, because the xenon isotopic following consists of nine shares atomic weights, and percentages:

The mean atomic weight amounts to tap, and Mattauch flugge 9) 131.31. Approximately given let the rare isotope xenon neglecting the consideration of the shares and the most frequent isotope as a mixture of three isotopes considered with the following C OMPOSITION:

32% 129.5 21% 131.0 47% 133.6,

neglect to from where that is, 32% to 1.9 atomic weight units lighter, 47% xenon by 2.2 atomic weight units heavier than normal, during the difference of the mean 21% against normal xenon of 0.4 atomic weight units is, the average atomic weight of the isotope mixture is 131.34.

The check-in respectively. Depletion of the light and the heavy components with the resulting values r = 5.8 cm, w = 50000/60

I searched to see if the outcome 131.34. had any info on anything and it gave me an ip adress http://207.182.131.34/ wich is under construction with the title of the page saying "OK" Anyone think this could be of any use ?

it might relate to the gamestop under construction black ops page

A whois search showed that they do not have the same hosts. I'm 100% sure it doesn't have anything to do with this, especially considering that all those numbers are isotopes of Xenon, which is known to released in large quantities after a nuclear reaction (That's how they were able to confirm that North Korea tested atomic bombs, there was some radioactive Xenon all over the sky)

Some translations I did:

Picture Captions from Left to right http://www.codblackopsblog.com/wp-conte ... 92_025.jpg

"This work is immensely"

"with gas bring laughter to enemies, Gas-American soldier in Vietnam

so that they forget the battles"

Bottom of the document

"History is made, the media campaign"

This Article http://www.codblackopsblog.com/wp-conte ... 92_024.jpg

Die Pest ist denkbar unzuverlassig - The plague is very unreliable

Deutsche Giftgasfabrik in Dyhernfurth, Tabun-Erfinder - German poison gas factory in Dyhernfurth, Tabun-inventor

Schon im Herbst 1934 stand der erste Chemie-Krieger der Wehrmacht, der Nebeltruppen-Soldat, auf dem Kasernenhof - Already in the autumn of 1934 was the first chemical warriors of the armed forces, the mist-forces soldier in the barrack

Doch selbst als die Truppe endlich stand, herrschte noch keineswegs Klarheit uber die Gasart, die sie im Ernstfall hatte Verschieben sollen - But even as the troops finally got up, there was still no clarity about the type of gas they had in an emergency move to

By the looks of things, it's all a bunch of docs containing the info about GK we've been looking for. Evidently, they did some jacked up stuff in WWII and defected to the US. After that, a few of there test gasses were used in vietnam, includong, it appears the orange agent.

Also some translation messed up a little but...

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/wp-conte ... 92_024.jpg

First paragraph of the article that shows the factory “Als die Nationalsozialisten 1933 die Macht ergriffen, war Deutschland auf dem Gebiet der B+C-Rustung ein unterentwickeltes Land. Die Siegermachte des Ersten Weltkrieges hatten den Deutschen die Herstellung und Lagerung von erstickenden, giftigen oder ahnlichen Gasen verboten. Nur die Notgemeinschaft der Deutschen Wissenschaft beschaftigte sich seit 1926 insgeheim mit Chemikalien, die sich fur die Herstellung von kampfgasen eignten.”

“When the Nazis seized power in 1933, Germany was in the area of B + C-Rustung an underdeveloped country. The victor of the First World War the Germans had banned the manufacture and storage of asphyxiating, poisonous or similar gases. Only the Emergency Association of the German science since 1926, busied himself secretly with chemicals that are eignten for the production of gases battle.”

second paragraph “Deutschlands einstige Gegner aber hatten inzwischen produktionsreife CStoffe entwickelt und arbeiteten an weiteren Waffen: England forschtc in der Gasschutz Forschungsabteilung Frankreich testete im Nationalburo fur wissenschaftlliche und industrielle Forschungen und Neuerungen, und die Sowjet-Union experimentierbe im Kriegschemischen Dienst”

“Germany’s former enemies but had now become production-ready CStoffe and worked on other weapons: England forschtc in the gas protection research department in France tested Nationalburo for scientists and industrial research and innovation, and the Soviet Union in experimentierbe Kriegschemischen Service”

And...

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/wp-conte ... 92_017.jpg

“For the friendly Godenken and I also on behalf of the IG Farben Gefolgechaft the New years ubermittelten good wish I can tell you I think it best Donk ereidere sincerely….”

and i cant get the name

True, But it could be related you never know.

Yup, im not saying you're wrong, im just being cautious of what i believe because of all the dissapointments xD

Writing transcribed:

mz yviym niwpiu oocnxzc. ftwvjkvl. cvbkwkjskmi. bji xcwb. vlm vvcvl. jnsug fzqyojx bji mxmt. usugsvg lqfi qv. kwx za isl. ditkidg mv vlm yitviqu evf xpg uiitgp vlm vvcvl. qv ma uxqnp bjizg. wwp sn vlm jyl. hsct pmvxmtw. jwmt fyvi 87. xidytcv zcwi gb giklteakp if vmo gck lwpszgp.

Going to put it through some basic decoders now.

Have you tried the pigeon cipher on this?

Regards Snake.

...As for the punch cards, it's not that easy LOL... First of all, I have no idea how those things work, I was born like 10 years after they stopped being used, and even then, I don't think any computer exists that takes those cards...

I think the punch card marker lines are a Decoder-Key - showing a number sequence. They are not really showing a computer program.

They have that Chemical Company symbol which is interesting.