New Black Ops Documents Released !!! (NEW)

Heres my stance. BO24/7 simply takes info from other sites, but yet everyone goes there for news. In essence, they take members from CODZ. They finally get their own stuff, and they cant decipher it! They are literally asking Carbon and CODZ for help. Im not gonna help ;). They can figure it out themselves!

Or....they respect the work that CODz members have done in the past and want our assistance. You can belong to more than one forum at a time. :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my stance. BO24/7 simply takes info from other sites, but yet everyone goes there for news. In essence, they take members from CODZ. They finally get their own stuff, and they cant decipher it! They are literally asking Carbon and CODZ for help. Im not gonna help ;). They can figure it out themselves!

I'm sad to hear that. I'm okay with you not liking BO24/7, but it's really not our goal to "take" any members from anywhere. Yes, we strive to be a site that covers everything about Black Ops, including Zombies and GKNOVA6. But that's the internet, it's big. People don't always know where to go. I think CODZ is a great source for people completely into the Zombie mode and want to know everything about that and it is (and will always will be) the place to go to for the specifics. We're both part of the same community, just in different fields.

And it's not that we can't decipher it ourselves, I just thought you guys would be very interested too because of what happened not long ago. The more heads together, the more fun right? (if that sounds weird, blame the language barrier haha)

But then again, this is sidetracking the topic so I'll stop it here ;)

Hey neejoh you should be chuffed! Your site obviously doin well and you must be respected by treyarch

Thow sure us codz will crack it all for ya!

Maybe you could make a fresh thread with relevant pics and links of ALL documents..

Would speed things up

Thanks

All photo's have been uploaded to Flickr here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paul1995/s ... 610495490/

The Winthrop Chemical Company was in a 50/50 venture with IG Farben. heres a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_Drug

Heres another interesting link that shows documents just like the one from Foster sent in the mail :shock: http://colorantshistory.org/SterlingWinthropChem.html

Edit: Here is another link about Monowitz Concentration Camp. Apparently IG Farben had the camp for their slave workers and had a full large scale area. This area can be seen in one of the documents in the set. I think this is a huge piece to the puzzle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monowice

This drop is authentic, because it covers all the right information.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... pter02.htm

This is a link that should be read in detail, it covers some of the German efforts to realize the bomb before the allied forces. Do not question the relevance of this link until you have read it in full and then gone back to scroll through the docs dropped by our Dutch friends.

Nuclear power is dangerous at the best of time s

I'm going to cry myself laughing when this turns out to be some kinda joke from a member who sent him stuff, hahahahahaha. I feel like the whole Group 935 thing is happening all over again! :o

This is legit

Far to sophisticated for a prank..

None of that childish lieing from fentna and that group935 nob who like a stale fart is still lingering

I'm going to cry myself laughing when this turns out to be some kinda joke from a member who sent him stuff, hahahahahaha. I feel like the whole Group 935 thing is happening all over again! :o

This is legit

Far to sophisticated for a prank..

None of that childish lieing from fentna and that group935 nob who like a stale fart is still lingering

Childish lying? Grow up, kid.

It obviously wasn't that childish if thousands believed it. ;)

Change your tampon.

Lol, nice one 935 ^^^^ err... SOG Sean ;)

I don't know why the Catcher In The Rye was in these packages.... It was a great book, but it was a kid running away, nearly being involved with a prostitute, and that's about it.... The book was kinda perverted..... I wonder why that's there, and only the first page?????

Lol, nice one 935 ^^^^ err... SOG Sean ;)

I don't know why the Catcher In The Rye was in these packages.... It was a great book, but it was a kid running away, nearly being involved with a prostitute, and that's about it.... The book was kinda perverted..... I wonder why that's there, and only the first page?????

1. I know, right? I love haters. It's so... childish. ;)

2. Yeah that is weird. Might have something to do with a character or somethin'. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Got me on that.....

I'm reluctant to act on these documents yet. After all the trolls, I'm kind of sick of all the red hearings and wolves in wolve's clothing. :P

Vary funny, however, how carbon is freaking out because he never recieved anything for a change. Prehaps it has something to do one his new adminship on the HQ? :laugh:

Got me on that.....

I'm reluctant to act on these documents yet. After all the trolls, I'm kind of sick of all the red hearings and wolves in wolve's clothing. :P

Vary funny, however, how carbon is freaking out because he never recieved anything for a change. Prehaps it has something to do one his new adminship on the HQ? :laugh:

He's freaking out?

.. Over a video game?

After all the GKNOVA6 crap he got?

...LOL

Got me on that.....

He's freaking out?

.. Over a video game?

After all the GKNOVA6 crap he got?

...LOL

That damn near made me pee my pants :D:):lol::P :mrgreen: