• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I've had some experience designing custom shirts for people/presents/etc.

I've drafted up one here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/codz3/ ... -_-button1

Message me directly or quote this post with an idea and I'll design it!

(btw, i kinda have to put the sponsor logo on the shirt, it saves 50 cents per unit)

Nice shirt, you spelt LittLe wrong ;)

I really wanted to see what the four characters would look like if they were zombie super soldiers. Takeo with akimbo swords, hair flying in the wind sitting astride a horse. Long leather trenchcoat and glowing eye. Rocking the samouri spirit.

Hmm starts to sharpen pencil..

A few ideas; first off how about the 4 characters teleporting in at the mainframe surrounded by zombies (perhaps cartoonish style) with sad/angry faces and the quote "NO TREAT FOR FOR YOU"...

Or similarly, the same scene with the characters looking happy and the quote "MAX AMMO"

I definitely think individual t-shirts for each character with a specific quote is a winner too, obviously with codz link on the back

And finally a picture of a crawler zombie on his own and the quote "mhmm monkey"

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I dabble in digital art and things, but my worry is that whatever ideas I conceive could be things that take itself seriously compared to what CODZ has for sale in their shop. CODZ's shop has paraphernalia with imagery that is goofy and light-hearted, kind of like what COD Zombies is in spite of it all, whereas mine may be trying too hard to be scary, like a zombie in your face or something.

If you guys want, you could use that one image I uploaded a long time ago (click here). All I ask in return is that if someone asks who made the design, it was Gross1985. ;)

Or better yet, this image would make for an awesome T-shirt? :lol:

I think maybe a monkey bomb with the words "bye zombies!!"

Or a wunderwaffe with some zombies on a grill with the words burn!!!

or a zombie with the words "BRAINZZZZZZ"

or the four guys(richtofen, nikolai, takeo and dempsey) and then on the back "nazi zombies"

or the words "black ops" with zombies eating at it.

hope there are some good idea's please response

gr. freekie

Alright, for real; here's one I made just now (click).

My "COD Misc" set includes three more variations of the "Wunderwaffle" concept. However, because they're .PNG images, there's a black background displayed, which is kind of frustrating because that isn't how I made those images. So, to see them as they're meant to be, just follow these steps:

1.) Click on the image.

2.) Click on the View in Light Box button (the magnifying lens).

3.) Click on "View all sizes" in the upper-right corner.

4.) Click on "Original"; this will yield the 2100x1800 image without the black background.

If worse comes to worse I may have to send the files via E-mail and hope that they come through in their rawest form and without the black background.

I made the image in four variations; one is regular, another is inverted, another has inverted text, and the other has an inverted gun. These variations should help if you want to place these on different-colored shirts and stuff.

I took about ten minutes making this, I've always wanted a Group 935 Logo.

So I did a quick mock up of one, any good?

Oh wow; that's a good one. :D

But does CafePress enable one to make shirts like that? Since CODZ's shop is a CafePress shop, there may be limits to how you can create clothing....unless CODZ is planning on expanding its shop, perhaps breaking off from CafePress to become its own? Only time will tell. Anyway, that's a nice shirt. 8-)