We need your ideas for zombie shirts!

Zombie Cakes, our talented zombie artist has agreed to work on some artwork the CoDz store. If you are not familiar with her work, check out the Frolich Asylum tab on the homepage. Also here too, http://zombie-cakes.deviantart.com/

Anyway post your ideas for her here.

Here are some of mine.

A codz log with a zombie coming out of the ground

A character drinking a perk-a-cola in one hand and shooting a zombie with a ray gun/wunderwaffe with the other

A monkeybomb

The moon/clock on der riese, the pack-a-punch

anyway the possibilities are endless!!!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Quote "Pack Addict", with a picture of the Pap Machine.

2.Quote "Hey let go of my wunderwaffle" with a picture of Dempsey.

3.Quote "Fetch me their souls" Hellhound images.

4.Group 935 & logo.

5.Quote "Slice em & dice em, baby" with images of the Bowie knife.

6.Quote "Perk-a-holic" with soda's randomly placed on the shirt.

7.Quote "Frequent flyer" with a teleporter wormhole image.

Hope none are repeats.

Regards Snake. ;)

A pic of a legless zombie and a quote of something like;

"hey I made a pet"

or "dogs are for wimps""

a pic of a hellhound with a quote of "zombies are for wimps". lol team zombies or team dogs

A picture of a zombie coming through the boards on a window but in the style of jack nicholson from the shining and the statement saying "Here's zombies"

Was going to photoshop this a while ago but never got around to it. Richtofen holding an MP40, his body facing away from us and he is looking over his left shoulder back towards us while zombags are running at him from the background. In his hands an MP40. The barrel is pointed up somewhat and you can see the stamping on the body of the gun, but just the MP4 part. Stamping would need to be enlarged so as to be obvious.

Caption underneath reads

"MP4 IS OP"

Ohh had another contrived idea...

Slightly elevated view of Richtofen on top of a step ladder placed on top of the quick revive building. Hes leaning over the top of the cannon from the trailer ( the one that does not exist) and stuffing a handful of kittehs down the barrel. On the floor next to the cannon a bag full of kittehs.

Caption reads

"I did it for the lulz"

Why not have a a simple white shirt.

On the very bottom front is a Monkey with his hands clapped out and little music notes above his head. And on your chest area just a bunch of zombies running towards it. Kinda hard to picture it since it's just words, but the way I picture it is kinda funny. :3

Another idea is to do it "Alcohol" style and just have different boxes with the name of the Perk and the bottle logo as the main picture.

Why not 4 separate shirts with a Character with their Country's Pistol/Their favorite gun, like "tank" Dempsey Could be holding his M1911 or the BAR someshit like that shooting at a zombie, then have a cool quote from them under it, like Dr. Richtofen's could be "i am in HEAVEN" or something like that, then on the back of the shirt, it says there name *like a jersey* with a close up of their face on it, then at the bottom of the back of the shirt says Call of duty zombies. I will get into more detail if you want me to :]