Favorite CoDz Experience

Phantom

Alright, so in celebration of the one year (and two days as of this date) anniversary of this forum, we want to know what was the community's favorite memory on this site. Mine would have to be the reason I joined this site, the Shi No Numa contest that was held a few weeks after the site opened up, although my team was only a few rounds away from winning, it was still fun.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really hard to single out a moment from a year's worth of excitement and events that occurred but mine has to be the day that Carbon and I were in chat discussing Der Riese easter eggs. He posted an image of a cryptic note and my eyes lit up having seen that code before. A few minutes later we both figured out that was the Illuminati code ..... and the note decrypted was - "Edward it's time kill Maxis". From there on chaos ensued to the point of going back to Verruckt to decipher the text on the walls!

It's moments like those - one find snowballing into a huge discussion - that is something I have always enjoyed being a part of this site. I just hope it continues the same way!!

I remember learning about the CoDz Forum being set up a year ago when i was on holiday. Day i was back i joined and had a lot of catching up to do with all the theories and easter eggs etc....

Sifting through all that and seeing all the fantastic work the community had done i will never forget! Some great work has been done this last year, we will need it into the next year aswell :D

Mine has got to be the start of Gk nova, when everyone donned their thinking hats after we had relaxed from zombies for a while, i mean, it was the start of the site solving more than zombies. After we all relaxed, Treyarch reminds us, we ain't getting no rest, we've got solving to do! :mrgreen:

There are sooo many moments. I would have to go with the first month or so I was on CoDz. I signed up like the second day, but didn't return for about 3 weeks. After reading through the forum, I decided to stick around. I remember being excited seeing carbonfibah online in the chatbox lol. He was like a God to us all back then, having been to Treyarch studios and being so famous for his "zawmbie feeriez." Everytime I saw him I'd be on my best behavior and kiss ass to him haha. I would constantly ask to play with him, whether it was Battlefield 1943 or WaW, and when he did play with me I was so excited. Then we became better friends and promoted me to moderator, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Anyway, I could go on forever. CoDz will always hold a special place in my heart.

There are sooo many moments. I would have to go with the first month or so I was on CoDz. I signed up like the second day, but didn't return for about 3 weeks. After reading through the forum, I decided to stick around. I remember being excited seeing carbonfibah online in the chatbox lol. He was like a God to us all back then, having been to Treyarch studios and being so famous for his "zawmbie feeriez." Everytime I saw him I'd be on my best behavior and kiss ass to him haha. I would constantly ask to play with him, whether it was Battlefield 1943 or WaW, and when he did play with me I was so excited. Then we became better friends and promoted me to moderator, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Anyway, I could go on forever. CoDz will always hold a special place in my heart.

AWWWWWWWW your making me blush :oops:

AWWWWWWWW your making me blush :oops:

reminds me of the time you called me a 5 year old on chat because of my shoops :D

My favorite(s) CoD:Z experience would have to be the every time I log in. This is a fabulous community. This is the only forum that i have really stayed with. But to go into a few detailed moments here they are

1. When the site began. Being one of the first people signing up was cool and looking around reading everyone thoughts was just astounding.

2. When map packs 2,3 came out. All of the easter egg hunts. All the theories to go with the maps.

3. Becoming a Moderator of this site. This I think this a great honor and responsibility.

My favorite moment is every time we got a new easter egg. We would get so excited, and everyone would scramble to find information!

I Remember the first time We had a Playdate, We went into ground war using MP40's and launchers, it was so fun, we were all laughing our asses off

mine would be all the way back when the site opened. i read all of the zombie theories daily. it was all i did. i was a lot quieter back then, because my thoughts would be nothing compared to what carbon thought. i just stood at a distance and read them all.

once this new site opened (didnt realize the new site after a while after it was first opened) i was so excited then i made a new profile. that was one of the happiest memories. then the GKNOVA6 stuff came along. i think i joined a little after the time carbon got the flash drive

thank you CODZ community for making my experience AWESOME

EDIT: Shoreyo, your "Shoops" are awesome. i was looking for some on the net and yours are by far the best. i liked to one where the guy used his laser on another guy and kicked him down a hole. it is from a movie but not sure which one

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite experience would have to be when first joined the old site back in August didn't introduce my self I barely even post I just sat back and read basically about all the theories and easter eggs at that time now I am way more active on the site cause I am not scared to voice my opinion

EDIT: Shoreyo, your "Shoops" are awesome. i was looking for some on the net and yours are by far the best. i liked to one where the guy used his laser on another guy and kicked him down a hole. it is from a movie but not sure which one

OMG, do you really not remember the movie 300??????

Yeah, I loved when this site first popped up. Listening to all the funny stuff the guys said ( Speedy SOBS lol) and theorizing every little thing in each map pack was the best .......

If you wanna talk WORST moments, Carbon going to 1st2Play and not bringing us along :)