Zombies and phone numbers.

firstly I have been following the nazi zombie theories since the very begining. and I recently discovered this site. Anyway, I have some sugestions to try. get the notes in the gknova transmissions into nuber key tones. (the notes you get when you type in numbers on a phone) to maybe get a huge sequence of numbers from the music played in the transmissions. Also I believe that these nova people are people now looking back at what the Germans with zombies. Chances are both of these are already posted I just wanted to make sure. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I believe that these nova people are people now looking back at what the Germans with zombies. Chances are both of these are already posted I just wanted to make sure. :)

i think you mean gk. i was thinking of that at first, but then i really got into thinking. i think that gk and group 935 were working together, gk being american, 935 german. the radio with dr. maxis talking about the us base that has 115 made me think, if this experiment went on during ww2, why would your enemy country give you an element to help you win a war? thats why i think gk was going to secretly get them the 115, but then 935's experiment became uncontrolable and they finished with test number 6. if anything, both worked on hypnosis(first radio by mainframe), but 935 wanted supernatural soldiers as well. gk eventually picked up where 935 left off(at least the part with control) after they sent in 4 soldiers to clean up and cover up the mess. all four had bloodlust and were secretive.

oh yeah, the 8th radio from der riese talked about keeping it secret, same would be for gk.