GKNOVA6 Live Drop

There's something weird about the two pictures carbon received. At first glance, it looks like a dead body, but it looks like someone strapped it down. Mabey the GK operatives where torturing John. Mabey it was the MKultra test subjects? BTW, slightly off topic, but I own that same prepaid phone model. You can buy it at a Walmart for, like, twenty bucks.

EDIT:

Check this out. I searched "German Mind Control" and came up with this page:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... dcon02.htm

I checked out the page and a key person that was thought to be under control of the MK-Ultra program was Lee Harvey Oswald. The same person who is believed to have assassinated JFK. On the teaser trailer of Black Ops it does show the name as follows "- Harvey Oswald" with a glimpse of a Carcano rifle in the back which you can find both here in the picture at the bottom. http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/w ... er/carcano

So it could prove that the game could revolve around Mk-ultra and the corruption within the CIA, perhaps?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i am new to this forum but i have been reading and found this very interesting have any of you tried looking for hidden files located within the pictures a method of doing this is here http://www.online-tech-tips.com/compute ... n-picture/ i wouldn't put it past Treyarch and im very sure they are very capable of doing it... Many thanks Danny

hmmm, that is very interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Just found out about this GKNOVA6 thing today. Its prety interesting and you guys have some great thoughts. Although I have been reading threads like this and haven't seen anything about a password. This may be new or I may have missed the discussion about it. Theres a lot to go through on here so sorry if its a repost. Anyway, on the first button when you tune it in you can type in a password. After you push enter on your keyboard access denied pops up.

Heres a screen pic.

Ok so yeah, i made this account today, been looking at this forum for a while and the whole GKNOVA6 thing has been eating away at me for quite a while and i just thought of something, i agree with the people who say you should tear out the fabric of the suitcase, that is necessary, it is YOUR suitcase now after all, and treyarch probably wanted you to, also, if you havent already, try reading that CIA book see if theres anything there, also is there anything weird about the picture that the 2 circles on the dollar make when taped where they were? also, maybe, try putting everything together from even the past transmissions, and see if theres a clue to this mystery, never put it past a clever game company to try and trick you with secret information is past articles. other then that hope this helps and yeah try and solve the mystery of that case soon :P

Ok so yeah, i made this account today, been looking at this forum for a while and the whole GKNOVA6 thing has been eating away at me for quite a while and i just thought of something, i agree with the people who say you should tear out the fabric of the suitcase, that is necessary, it is YOUR suitcase now after all, and treyarch probably wanted you to, also, if you havent already, try reading that CIA book see if theres anything there, also is there anything weird about the picture that the 2 circles on the dollar make when taped where they were? also, maybe, try putting everything together from even the past transmissions, and see if theres a clue to this mystery, never put it past a clever game company to try and trick you with secret information is past articles. other then that hope this helps and yeah try and solve the mystery of that case soon :P

No I don't think it's a coincidence that this

http://www.light-of-truth.com/Freemasonry/Eye11.jpg

and this:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/ ... cff078.jpg

Were formed together. Order of the New World, but it isn't based off of Freemasonry in this story...

I doubt it. Maybe if we knew who Napoleon was we'd have something.

Well Germany's history is pretty important. I think maybe Napoleon and the whole Napoleon wars thing have something to do with all this. In specific certain countries in Europe have something to do with this. The past, the truth. Before WWII.

Germans were pissed about napoleon, that lead to the taking of Alsace-Lorraine by Germany starting a grude betweem them.. France wanted Germany returned to prussia and other separate states so Germany didn't get on... then WW1 and France took back Alsace-Lorraine as well as the 6.6 billion they demanded (Which Germany finished paing in the 1980s GUYS? COLD WAR ERA! probably coincidence :) ) then Germany started WW2 and invaded france, and then end of WW2 etc cold war

So people blame the cold war on Germany. Thank you History GCSE

I guess you could say that, did you guys ever look into those names from the transmissions further? Freemasonry relations? Views on philosophy? Anything's possible. I mean Treyarch did say they aren't telling the story of the Cold War. But something completely their own.

Napoleon = d

Karl = b

Sorry for getting off-topic back to the live drop

Wow... Guys there is WAY more info now! The briefcase was only the first thing. You guys need to connect with the other forums. I can't believe your still looking at this stuff!

Ahem. The fact carbonfibah knows JD may tell you that we get most stuff before everyone else... also did you see when this thread started? The last few pages have been new guys posting stuff we did when the first transmission went up...

so can you guys look first before posting a discovery, try to search it here :D

• 3 months later...

Hey, been following this for a while now, not sure if anyone is still following this, I notcied as I was researching "Philip Agee" the writer of the Cia book you received, that the "dragonlady" item is stamped 2 oct 1968

quote from wiki "In the book Agee condemned the 1968 Tlatelolco massacre in Mexico City"

So I checked and the massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlatelolco_massacre

happened on the 2nd of oct 1968 the same date as the stamps on the eletrical inspection to dragon lady

Anyway im havent managed to be able to find anything perticularly interesting (yet!!!) but thought other people might be interested

Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Agee - some info on philip agee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have noticed something of intrest,(sorry im a bad typer) but the GK could stand for a lot of things but one thing came to mind,when you look to the story there was one 3 people who came by to look for the nova 6 project,steiner kruchevcov(wtf his name is),and dragovich.

now out of ALL the 3 we seen only 2 DIE!! only kruchencov remains a mystery and when you think about GK=Generel Kruchencov,so i hope this helps as it took me alot of time to freaking register cuz of Confirmation code,oh and it might also hint that kruchencov was involved in the project of group 935,(though no intel to suggest).

i also believe that maxis was also involved,since he was also researching mind controll i guess but that a diffrent thing.another note,in der riese there is a DIARY so you might be intersted by that.

oh and id like to thank carbon for making an AMAZING website and putting the pieces together.

oh and also. ARE YOU NUTS EATING A PIECE OF GUM SOME RANDOM DUDE GAVE YOU IN A BOX?!?!