GKNOVA6 Live Drop

Hello. I couldn't help but come across this in my search for gknova, after seeing ALOT of correlation between this and WaW Nazi zombies... I noticed some of the documents involving radiation sickness... Remind anyone of Shi No Numa and the meteor (tungska?)...

Also, a user named Richtofan in the black ops forum posted something i thought was very interesting..

I believe I may have discovered the true answer to this. Let's start from the beginning...

We know what Dr. Richtofan is a part of the illuminati. It can be guessed from the quotes he has said on Shi No Numa when revived or when witnessing Nikolai kill zombies. Further evidence of this is his ability to read the illuminati notes found in Der Riese. He was ordered to kill Maxwell, and did so.

So... Taking this into thought we turn to the final trailer for Map Pack 3:

It shows Nikolai and Dempsey dying. And that leaves us with only Takeo and Richtofan. So, Could it be that Richtofan lead the four back to Der Riese to kill the Nikolai, Dempsey, and Takeo because they knew too much as well as to pick up the rest of Group 935's research FOR the illuminati?

Now... Let's go to the Viral Campaign for Black Ops...

The poster had a phone number that plays a little jingle when called... That Jingle is VERY similar to the tune you hear on the iPhone version of Shi No Numa, when activating the three radios. (if you activate 2 out 3, listen to the static). Also, on the viral site, GKNOVA6, there appears to be a man on a respirator looking at multiple screens... Scientific screens... Could it be that within the 30 years between the game, Richtofan suffered an injury at Der Riese and is stuck on a respirator due to his age and the injury?

I see Group 935 being replaced with the illuminati... and Mr. Richtofan...

Possibly the first boss of Nazi Zombies?

Edit/Delete Message

http://www.blackopsforum.com/showthread.php?t=426

^ That's where i found his post...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding the cipher ring in the live drop, has carbon posted all the numbers and letters on it in order? he doesn't have to specify the length or spacing since it's clear that it's written on lined paper, one # or letter per line. i personally want to make one of my own to see if it shows any meaning to the poster numbers or any others we know.

i was waching the history channle the other day and it was on area 51,there was a guy who claimed 2 work with a material know as element 115. he says that it was used in the propultion system of an alien aircraft, idk if this will have anything to do with the fact of their being zombies in black ops or not. im just sharing what i have seen

Hey, is there any big news about the GKNOVA Stuff or is this the end?

Damn i watched some documentation about MKULTRA on tv and it was really interesting, damn what is the fucking truth, lol.

It was about the mindcontrol as some guys already found out. I didn't knew that it might be the truth or just a little bit.

But good to see that Treyarch is working on a good story.

So we play a mindcontrolled elite soldier?

But Black Ops will have zombies, the gknova site and the phonenumber with the jingle, and then the hidden zombie looking guys and wehn ever Treyarch were asked about zombie they just ignored it. It must be a zombie mode or the game sucks xD

And i hope they will tell the true story about the Nazi Zombie in any way.

@play2often

I was searching for the cipher too and asked too but it was ignored, i don't know why :(

(If there was anyting already known, sry about that but i was long time not on this forum active and sry for my bad english :P oh an nice Forum design ^^)

hi, i'm new to the forum but am following you guy's from the very beginning and i mentioned something wich (could be) important

the guy on the poster , holding the 1911 pistol (?) is bleeding or is wounded on both hands and the guy in GkNova6 6th transition also,

this combined with the "freedom 7" thing could mean:

Black ops is the 7th transmision where you (the guy) somehow get out of the laboratory (after a brainwash?, or a hypnosis?) and take revenge ???

or maybe the whole game plays in your mind ( or only the cold war era) and you get free'ed at the end .

a little off topic (maybe) but i hope this helps somehow :P

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck. No tangent this time.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but in the end it says "Graphite (G) Khmelnitski (K) Novokuznetsk (Nova) vault 6 (6)"

Might have something to do with it?

Also, skipped from page one to last page so might have missed something to this that was written. Sorry for being noobish :)

Idk i this hase been Posted Befor But If IT Hase im Sorry...

Ok iv looked at a trailer on uTube of blackops and there are flashes of Doc's wich Might also be what these docs are but if you slow

it down realy slow u could probly get the word befor it gets blacked out

I bet Treyarchs making a mystery. and isn't it weird that carbonfibah got the GKnova6 briefcase on the SAME DAY as the black ops premiere? That was defenatly Treyarch staff. I think the GK was a real german company back in WW1 - the cold war that made supernatural weapons but everything is getting fuzzy now. finding and losing leads fast -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I think we need to shift our focus a little more. Everyone has been focusing on the "Zombie" aspect behind 935, I think we need to focus on the "Alien" aspect. Element 115 is used to power the teleporters and the Wunderwaffe, but with the Flytrap being Die Glocke, I bet Element 115 was used as the power source until they started looking for a new power source for a UFO like carbon posted in another thread where it said that 935 was work on an Anti-gravity Aircraft which was being experimented on using famous power sources such as the Tesla coil. One guy here said that in an interview with a guy that worked at Area 51, he worked with Element 115 which was used to power alien aircraft. This was hinted at in a radio transmission that said something like "We need to get more 115. They have an ebundent supply at the Nevada base (aka Area 51 in Nevada) Another thing that has been mentioned is the fact that the Ray Gun seems like an alien laser gun like in the movies. I think that Group 935 made the Ray Gun and Wunderwaffe off of experimentation on alien weaponry. One last thing about the "alien theory" is that the GKNova Phone Number that makes weird music, I believe someone stated that when listened too, it's Morse Code for the word "ALIENS"

*Also if you want to here more about the UFO stuff that carbon and snake

found, go to viewtopic.php?t=754

Hey, when I was looking through the COD Wiki, I found an Illuminati message that seems to be a promise to the fans saying the will be more Zombies. It translates to "To community, the fans, and our families. Thank You. We Shall Return." Sorry if someone has already posted about this our is already common knowledge, I just hadn't heard of/or remembered it.

I haven't had enough time yet to check the rest of this thread for what im going to type.

Doc 1 + Doc 2 - to me they look like one of those Audio things you guys used to decipher the codes from GKnova6.com, maybe if we can get something to read those docs and read back maybe it will help i dont know though.