GKNOVA6 Live Drop

also Sl and H could stand for silicon and hydrogen

perhaps you could combine them with element 115 to make the nova gass

maybe its the attempt to make 115, they say in the emails that: prototype 1 is unstable and dissipitates, and: we lost so much information. they say these and mention that the nazi group (935) arn't around anymore, so im guessing gk are trying to replicate the 115 and this prototype is a wunderwaffe style weapon, so maybe silicon and hydrogen together are their attemp to make it, as in der riese it says it was francium and calcium that the germans used, this would explain why they are having trouble as they are on the wrong track :ugeek:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, quick note. In the documents, there are a lot of classifications (black-outs). I believe that those letters are callsigns for certain people, and each black-out has a letter next to it. Maybe the classifications were made by those people, and this gives us a clue as to who we might be dealing with. So far there are 5 total letters: A, C, D, G, and H. My first thought was maybe those are certain people in the FDR Administration or the JCOS (there are 9 total, 1 DoS and 8 "Chiefs" each with their separate "component")

Hey, im new to all this but ive been following for a while.

I don't know if anyone's talked or known about this, but on the Black Ops poster, theres a code 433339. If you text it (433-339) it responds back "I'm sorry but I don't understand your message. Please check your previous instructions and try again."

Ive tried many things even random codes that were in the contents of the briefcase and nothing has worked. Does this connect to any of this?

And does the amount of gum have anything to do with it? Along with y are 2 names notched under the ones crossed out (on the list). What do these notches mean?

Hey, im new to all this but ive been following for a while.

I don't know if anyone's talked or known about this, but on the Black Ops poster, theres a code 433339. If you text it (433-339) it responds back "I'm sorry but I don't understand your message. Please check your previous instructions and try again."

Ive tried many things even random codes that were in the contents of the briefcase and nothing has worked. Does this connect to any of this?

And does the amount of gum have anything to do with it? Along with y are 2 names notched under the ones crossed out (on the list). What do these notches mean?

image here:

the notches are on carbon and vosty, thats because they've been contacted/ were the next to be contacted. and they got the case so...

Anyone get that frequency analysis done?

im new here but just wanted to drop this on you guys a bunch of mems over at unification did analysis' and came up with some stuff. you may need to do some searching but here it is: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/view ... start=1140

they are somewhere in the latter pages.

aaah azure wolf, thinks he has the answers but is as stumped as we are :P

What is there to be stumped about? Isn't the only thing that remains unsolved the phone number?

First of all i want to say that i registered this account because i love the way treyarch have put us the history of nazi zombies, and the idea of GKnova6 its more than brilliant.

When i read about the live drop the first thing to come in my mind, and remembering some images of the documents, the part of: "I can´t belive they were so advanced in that time". one document said stability problems, and issues in the design.

I imagine that comes with the prototipes the nazis made, i cant remember well the name of the bomb, but they were close to create an atomic bomb, after they made the strongest ballistic missile, they were dropped by the first i dont reemember how its said in english but in spanish they were: "jets a reaccion". if we are talking about the cold war, some of the nazi sciencitist emigrated to america. So i wouldnt surprise if the story tolds about the nazi sciencitist retake a forgotten project, something came wrong, and someone its risking the intelligence, something that big and secret that the CIA have to silence them.

So the thing that gio and ace want to do its alert the people about what happened and whats comming.

PD: sorry for my bad english xD

Okay, it took me a while to read all 8 pages but I think I'm pretty much up to speed. I'd introduce myself and all but I think at this point the best thing would be for me to just jump right in and add my 2 cents. I wanted a Vietnam game as much as anybody but when they said it was a Cold War game, my interest really spiked because despite all them Tom Clancy games I played, I don't remember a one of them taking place anywhere but the present/near future. When I read through the documents, what really jumped out was that despite the fact that I don't wear a tinfoil hat because I'm afraid of the government and their UFOs, I recognized every project they talked about.

UFOs. Okay, that's neither here nor there because for one everyone's heard of if not seen UFOs, and two if they're really from outer space (which in at least half the cases I believe they are) then they're not created/controlled by the government and there's really little else to say.

Secret societies. They mentioned Freemasons. Acesquadronamps was an anagram for "square and compass," Masonic symbols. One of the passwords was Mason. I wonder if it all has anything to do with Mason the tunnel rat. Also think they might have mentioned Illuminati.

Nazi scientists. After the war, lots of high-profile Nazis escaped justice. That whole ODESSA thing. While some were found by international police agencies, arrested and tried, others, the scientists in particular, were deemed useful and recruited by the CIA to continue their work toward different purposes. As much talk as there is about the return of zombie mode, I think that, aside from Reznov, they should bring back Richtofen as well. I'll bet he works for (or even runs) GK.

The gases. They talked about nerve gases, including a new experimental gas which might be what Nova is. Also talked about delivery systems for said gas. They also mentioned, beyond direct use of the gas as a weapon...

Hypnotism. All I know about MKULTRA was that it was a CIA mind control experiment - I've learned much more about it in the last few days of lookin' at stuff than I knew before, but they talked more about hypnotism than any other subject. Seems to have a lot to do with the teaser trailer. That's cool and all but I want a level where you're an LSD test subject and you have to go into quicktime events to make people stop looking like monsters.

JFK assassination. Maybe Oswald was hypnotized. But by who?

Well, that's all I have to say. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help but I'm no good at these ARGs. I just like speculating. I'm glad I found this place - I'm real big on CoD and MoH. I was even in the middle of writing an article for joshpeckler at planetcod when a virus killed everything on my last computer - it was so bad I had to reformat and everything.

ChrisMathers Wrote: Secret societies. They mentioned Freemasons. Acesquadronamps was an anagram for "square and compass," Masonic symbols. One of the passwords was Mason. I wonder if it all has anything to do with Mason the tunnel rat. Also think they might have mentioned Illuminati.

Mason is one of the characters in Black Ops

ChrisMathers Wrote: Secret societies. They mentioned Freemasons. Acesquadronamps was an anagram for "square and compass," Masonic symbols. One of the passwords was Mason. I wonder if it all has anything to do with Mason the tunnel rat. Also think they might have mentioned Illuminati.

Yep, that's the guy I was talkin' about.

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck. No tangent this time.

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck. No tangent this time.

Who are you? why are you authorised to say this and by who?

Yep, that's the guy I was talkin' about.

Each masonic degree from 1 to 33 does not know what the degree above them actually does, so 1 doesn't know what 2 is up and 2 doesn't know what 3 is doing either and so on.

So when you get to 33 to whom do they serve? The Illuminati is the usual suspect.

Under the structure of the Illuminati the Freemasons are used as pawns, not knowing where their orders are coming from.

Where you find the Masons, The Illuminati are sure to be close by.

Yes lots of NWO, Masonic & Illuminati over tones here, It's Assassins Creed all over again. :lol:

Good to know really, puzzles will become predictable knowing this information.

Just typing out loud here.

Regards Snake. :)

P.s. has anyone seen my GKNOVA6 Linked to Der Riese? You should I think I'm on to something big.

Who are you? why are you authorised to say this and by who?

Can't specify who, and I'm only enclosing information which will not allow for my identity be uncovered or I may be in trouble :S If I release information to which only a partial few are subject to I would be suspect as they tend to monitor such threads to see how your coping and have a chuckle where your not quite getting it.

Why do you keep on posting this?

I noticed a date on the DragonLady tag. October 2nd, 1968. I looked up the date and found something called 'The Tlatelolco Massacre' which was, as the name suggests, a government massacre of a bunch of college students and civilians who were protesting.The interesting part is that it was in Mexico City, which is mentioned in the book on page 372. Don't know if it's relevant or anything, just something interesting.