GKNOVA6 Live Drop

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can we have a download of this? I wanna do a Temporal Frequency Analysis ASAP.

Sorry it took a while to get this done. I have added a download link to all the audio files. Right click on the "Download file" link and choose "Save link as" option.

I have also added an MP3 version of the entire 30 minute audio which is about 26MB in size. I haven't converted any of the other clips to MP3 yet but let me know if you need them converted as well.

i've been reading this thing quietly for a while and i just have to say... you guys are awesome!! so i was looking through all of the stuff and following you guys threads and i had a couple of questions... what is the phone number of the other phone, ace's phone? maybe we need more people to call? where is the document in the lower left corner of this pic: http://tweetphoto.com/23427370

Please can we have a download of this? I wanna do a Temporal Frequency Analysis ASAP.

Sorry it took a while to get this done. I have added a download link to all the audio files. Right click on the "Download file" link and choose "Save link as" option.

I have also added an MP3 version of the entire 30 minute audio which is about 26MB in size. I haven't converted any of the other clips to MP3 yet but let me know if you need them converted as well.

Thanks! :D

Info on "dragon lady" It was a recon plane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_U-2

EDIT :

"The only loss of a U-2 during combat operations occurred on 8 October 1966, when Major Leo Stewart, flying with the 349th Strategic Reconnaissance Squadron, developed mechanical problems high over North Vietnam. The U-2 managed to return to South Vietnam where Stewart ejected safely. The U-2 crashed near its base at Bien Hoa. .[14]"

The U-2 was used for the recon, and is responsible for the pictures of the soviet missles during the Cuban Missle Crisis.

i've got the idea that there are 2 stories in GKNOVA6 are. Cuba, and probably Germany (wich is not sure)

two things:

thing 1:

1 basically, email talks about gk and call them german and nazi scientists

2 "how advanced they were back then ..."

3 what other group we know of was nazi and scientific?

4 group 935 = gk

thing 2:

1 the guys talk of gk and say "so much progress lost"

2 they cant get the prototype 1 to work as the test is too unstable and dissipitates before they can test it.

3 radioactive elements do this

4 element 115 is radioactive and lasts for 10 miliseconds in real life

5 the wunderwaffer is an object that uses 115

6 novaprototype1 = wunderwaffer style weapon

Put the whole thing through at the same time, nothing came up. I can't chop it up, If I were able to, probably something would because it sounds that something is there.

I also noticed part of it was the GKNOVA6 intro sped up, maybe we can find out by how much it is sped up, and put everything else sped up and then get something out of the analysis. Sort of like the folding bill, apart it is a regular bill, but together it forms a clue.

I was looking at the documents that where in the case, and came by the CIA Diary.

did anyone google the writer/author of the book? 'Philip Agee' he was a former CIA agent and left because of some 'crimes the cia did'

after he left he wrote a few books about the ''crimes'' the CIA did and he also told some names of CIA agents...read the full thread here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Agee

thought it would be intresting, because on the sticky note it says that he grabbed what he could, so why should he take a book that is against the CIA if you are probably in the CIA itself? And did i red it right that the original owner of the suitcase died? so the one who died picked this stuff...?

two things:

thing 1:

4 group 935 = gk

thing 2:

2 they cant get the prototype 1 to work as the test is too unstable and dissipitates before they can test it.

ehhh..........maybe :|

I just thought of something I think earlier I read something like:

Karl = b

Napoleon = d

that was in one of the transmissions somehow...

Anyway just a quick thought... I know that the papers have a bunch of random letters on them I think I saw at least one D... maybe there's a D because the crossed out area on the line used to say "Napoleon" perhaps we can use these to decipher the names...?

I just thought of something I think earlier I read something like:

Karl = b

Napoleon = d

that was in one of the transmissions somehow...

Anyway just a quick thought... I know that the papers have a bunch of random letters on them I think I saw at least one D... maybe there's a D because the crossed out area on the line used to say "Napoleon" perhaps we can use these to decipher the names...?

There are only five ingame documents from the GKNOVA6 drop (not including the emails and the transmission notes). None of the ingame documents have anything written on them. If anything written on the out of game documents are relevant to the game, they do not hint at what is hidden behind the bold, black censors because nobody knows what hides behind the bold, black censors.

Additionally, if anyone thinks something written on an out of game document is relevant to the game, I would advise first checking with AzureWolf's excellent post on unFiction to see if the original government document had the writing.

two things:

thing 1:

4 group 935 = gk

thing 2:

ehhh..........maybe :|

grrrr, not maybe, it is [brains]

Wtf...Jessica Chobot on IGN Daily Fix mentioned off-handedly and near the end of the most recent COD:BO piece that there will be time-travel. Is she really serious? They (as in the IGN editors) showed the quick cutscene of the SOGs (maybe?) jumping off that cliff behind her mentioning the time travel. Thoughts?

Wtf...Jessica Chobot on IGN Daily Fix mentioned off-handedly and near the end of the most recent COD:BO piece that there will be time-travel. Is she really serious? They (as in the IGN editors) showed the quick cutscene of the SOGs (maybe?) jumping off that cliff behind her mentioning the time travel. Thoughts?

not actual time, but era's.

cuban era, cold war. what not

ive been thinking about this code on the black ops poster. if u dont know it-8773864270

if u listen, every run by of the music there is a beep. you know how there are fone lines where you can press a button to speak with someone? maybe its saying press 1. the only reason i dont is because i wouldnt know wat to say

You can't spell ignorance without IGN, an old saying but always relevant :) Also the clip of them jumping off the mountain in WMD is just them base jumping to avoid an avalanche, all that really tells us is that that mission is probably set in the late 70s (proved moreso by the inclusion of the Aug first developed in '77) and that Treyarch deliberately misled the journalists and community members who got to preview them with the date of 1968.

For what willis575 posted about SI and H. SI is a french acronym, made in 1960 for the universal measurements accepted by the global science community. SI units include grams, liters, meters, etc. I think H refers to hydrogen. Im not sure exactly why though. It could be for the infamous bomb or what is a component in the nerve gases. I have not actually read the document. Im just going on what willis575 posted.

Look up wikipedia for more info on SI measurements i you want to learn more.

doc22 gives an overview of goals within project bluebird. it discusses method SI and H. Not sure what those are.

For what willis575 posted about SI and H. SI is a french acronym, made in 1960 for the universal measurements accepted by the global science community. SI units include grams, liters, meters, etc. I think H refers to hydrogen. Im not sure exactly why though. It could be for the infamous bomb or what is a component in the nerve gases. I have not actually read the document. Im just going on what willis575 posted.

Look up wikipedia for more info on SI measurements i you want to learn more.

SI can stand for that system of measurements, but in this case, that's not what it means. It's likely a drug or another method of inducing heightened suggestibility.

Also, H is clearly shorthand for hypnotism.