GKNOVA6 Live Drop

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious. Has anyone tried sending an email to the two guys having the email discussions? ([email protected] and [email protected])

ya yo thats wat i forgot to mention [brains]

I think I'm gonna do that and just see what the reply is. Any suggestions as to what I should say?

ask simple questions and state simple things. dont wnt to get on the peoples bad sides. say like ive read through your emails.....did u kill Gio? what do u plan to do with the list of names? is there a compartment in the phone or briefcase that was given to carbonfibah by uboat?

that kind of stuff should sufice

people have tried this already and they said it didnt send or the other guy didnt recieve it. they came to a conclusion that it is probably a business email and only people incorporated in that business can send emails to those addresses

so ace is the mole in GKnova6 :shock:

giovanni is dead (tried to save the case) :o

Edward is dead (we don't know why) :?

carbonfibah- obvious! :lol:

Azurewolf, azure has the task

PerdíElJuego of unfiction.com solved the message.
found this on call of duty wiki, so now we know why he is important

don't know wha ive done to go on there though, or mr toasty, vosty or shizzire either

Shizzire solved transmission 3.

Hey guys, not to be a put-down here, but please keep this on topic. I'd recommend reviewing the entire topic before adding suggestions, ideas, etc. just so we're not backtracking over things that we already know. Thanks!

Moving on to ideas, does anyone think there's a connection between the CIA booklet pages and the numbers on the pencil? Maybe the numbers (and/or x's) indicate line, page, word, numbers, etc.?

people have tried this already and they said it didnt send or the other guy didnt recieve it. they came to a conclusion that it is probably a business email and only people incorporated in that business can send emails to those addresses

fine :facepalm:

No, people have sent and received emails from giovan, X O, and Nova Six.

THey choose not to reply to some/

don't know wha ive done to go on there though, or mr toasty, vosty or shizzire either

MrToasty from unFiction solved Transmission 2 and Vosty3 is the Community Manager of wethegamerz.com, he received one of the initial USB drives.

This could be me just making things up but...do you think maybe what is discussed in the audio log pertains to what they are doing now?

For example, when he says "all we need to do is create a mystery, let them search it out and let them find the persons responsible. At the same time we can fabricate documents and dilute the pool of real information with disinformation."

Do you think maybe we are the ones that they are spreading disinformation too? In order to throw us off of what they are really planning?

Also in the transcripts sent it mentions that the "users" which they leak the info too "discuss wild theorys about who (they) are and what (they) may be affiliated with", which also can be seen as a reference to us message board users, who ARE throwing out plenty of theories (mine being one of them)

Also the Date (March 15, 2010) could also make me believe it.

*Shrugs* It's just a theory (of many right now), but it makes you think about what they could really be trying to do.

i will listen to anything you post up carbon because it will most likely be interesting. listening now...

2 mins later

i get the feeling that i have heard that audio before. looking forward to the complete site of the drop. then i can see everything in detail. are you going to have like a little discussion on each item carbon? eg; a thread on the pictures etc.

Yeah i talked to them, now i only dont know what ive done to be on this... :facepalm: