GKNOVA6 Live Drop

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean you don't have a case with leaked files...

But i don't understand what Giovanni did, in the e-mails the two mens didn't really know it too. (I also don't know if these two guys killed him later)

Obviously they didn't kill him in real life, treyarch wouldnt do that, so this is annother stunt like gknova6 , but they all are tied together now, this is quite frustrating over this. how we don't know how this will end, but we know when, on the date of cod7: 170 days time

Any chance these numbers actually represent letters that need to be ciphered? Like if you change the direction of the pencil...357945 turns into shblse?.......Just a thought that came into my head. The way they are written on the pencil, they can all be shaped into letters. Any thoughts, or am I just reading too much into it?

It's viral marketing, you can never read too much into it! :P

Here is what I posted before on the pencil:

I know of a cipher where the paper is wrapped around the pencil and aligned with certain points (in this case the Xs) to form a word, or maybe a another cipher. The numbers could represent what letters go on what X, maybe the 3rd letter of the alphabet © goes on the first X, as the first number is a 3?

that means it's CEGIDE not a word

Shoreyo, if you read the audio transcript a guy named John (Giovanni) gets shot.

oh no, nice knowing you then [brains]

Noo! I'm going to miss Shoreyo!

With all his little animated Gifs and Shoop Da Whoops!

If you get killed.. Can I have your 'Boppin Shoop' ?

O.K. I signed up because after following you guys for a few days I decided that you all need my great brain to solve your GkNova6 problems. But seriously, I was thinking(as all great minds must do) that maybe some of the drop items in the briefcase ARE THE DISTRACTION mentioned in the audio. Maybe they all are?

This is all stuff I read somewhere: The CIA director has a safe in his/her office that contains all the secrets the US government has. Everything. That may be useful to you guys. The CIA director is more involved in the Government than the president in some ways. Also the CIA has looked into being able to transport a persons conscience to places in the world to view events as the persons "body" was in the US. The report stated they were mildly successful. JUST REMEMBER THIS IS ALL STUFF I FOUND RANDOMLY PLEASE DON"T TAKE IT INTO TRUTH. But since zombies aren't real I figured that maybe we could use this as a bases IF the documents aren't said distractions.

Thanks for your time even though none of this likely to be useful.

I'm really curious as to where all these documents are leading us. I feel that they are all tied in to the backstory of the overall game Black Ops. The only thing I can truly see that links any of this to the zombie series are the emails discussing how advanced the Germans were in what they were doing. Thoughts?

Nice found. Could be possible, the words nazi and nova sounds good.

Look at this image. It may has 1-26 and A-Z like the Decoder Ring.

It also has 3 pieces of tape, behind some fields.

tape #1 = 1

tape #2 = 3

tape #3 = C

I can't see it correctly, need a better image.

so ace is the mole in GKnova6 :shock:

giovanni is dead (tried to save the case) :o

Edward is dead (we don't know why) :?

carbonfibah- obvious! :lol:

Azurewolf, azure has the task

PerdíElJuego of unfiction.com solved the message.
found this on call of duty wiki, so now we know why he is important

don't know wha ive done to go on there though, or mr toasty, vosty or shizzire either

I was browsing through the docs trying to find the document from the trailer, but I could not find it. Are you sure you got all documents scanned?

I was looking for this document (look at the recognizable black lines, like in the rest of the docs. Don't mind the red circle!)

project leak: gknova6 transmissions?

and is gio the dead man in the phone/the man in the chair ?

Project leak is the project where they are looking at our site to see who knows too much, thats what the email means when it says:

we seem to have attracted more people than we anticipated, so sifting through the users has taken some time, they make wild theories about who we are and what we may be affiliated with... I have found some interesting people posting on usenet... we'll make them (the interesting ones) go away. Perminantly.

the interesting people must be the ones on the list, they say that ace Squadrons Amps is the one who recieved the documents first, then I worked out he and Giovanni have had them untill Giovanni got shot and so he told UB to give them to Carbon/whoever he could. They also mention Giovanni and that he should go so he must of been killed by them. Also the man who labels his emails with S is called Keith Seagles, look at his email adress and how in the first one he is called Keith, so the S is his surname, Seagles, but what about Dan? his email is a code: dc1s31.

And i saw that there are referrences to Nazi Zombies in the first email:

It amazes me how advanced the Germans were back then. Can you imagine what the world would have been if Gk were still around, so much progress lost...the True formulae... Nova 1 prototype... it is still so unstable so we cant use it before it dissipitates

They say Gk is a german group, maybe the new project 935. They reference 'the germans back then' as in world war two I think. So much progress lost, strange this as the nazis were ahead of their time, i believe the nazi's wanted to stop this new group. The true forulae may be element 115, the prototype may either be a weapon (like or is a new wundrwaffe, they mention the nazi's experiments, so they could have got hold of them), they say it is hard to use this prototype as the formulae dissipitates before they can use it, this follows my theory of the nazis from cod5 and this group. In CoD 5 the Nazis manage to create a (semi) stable isotope of element 115, but in this it seems they have lost this or the Nazis didn't tell them, so they are having probles with this as scientist do now days with the 'unun' elements, this makes more sense when the words, unstable and dissipitates appear, these are two things radioactive elements do, this is the problem they are having with element 115, which the nazis fixed.

If Treyarch is reading these, I just want them to know that this is one of the best things they could have done to keep us entertained and interested until the release. I mean c'mon they are marketing genius's. Plus I always loved to speculate what was gonna go on in the newest release of ................ or .................... So thank-you Treyarch. I know this probably doesn't belong in this forum but it seems like the most watched one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_34A

Does this have any relevance to the 34A In the top left of that image?

Could it be the basis of a mission in Black Ops?

Who knows.. :P

What's interesting is this: "After a series of operations, in which Republic of Vietnam (RVN or South Vietnam) commandos were captured after insertion into North Vietnam, SOG shifted the emphasis of its activities to maritime operations. A small fleet of fast patrol boats was acquired for use in the landing of small action teams and the offshore bombardment of small DRV military facilities (such as radar installations), with the pace of these operations doubling between June and July 1964."

DEFINITE link to the trailer (remember the brief clip of being in a small whaler-type craft surrounded by Vietnamese villages?)

That rifle is the M91/38 carbine, the same one that Lee Harvey Oswald used to assassinate John F. Kennedy. If you look at the photo in price32's post, in the upper-left hand corner, you can clearly see the name John _______, referring to JFK. What's the significance? I don't know...

*EDIT* Yes, this is most likely a Black Ops mission (SOG direct reference in the Wiki)

ight havent been following this for a long time and this is all very intresting. but im not as up to date as all of u. but please if u need any help finding ANY and i mean ANY information at all, dont hesitate to ask cuz i put SO much effort into puzzlers like this.

First: Carbonfibah, if u havent already, look around this briefcase or take some more fotos of it (mostly the inside) so i can point out hwere to start removing the liner. this is something that u need to do ASAP.

Second: same goes for the phone. take the battery out, look if there is a sd card, look in the options section of the fone as well. snap a foto of the inside of the fone as well. also, watwas the backround of the fone when u recievedit?

thanks [brains]