GKNOVA6 Live Drop

Carbonfibah: You better watch out man, the fist three names on the "hit-list" are either crossed out (dead) or being sought out, your next on the list.... :shock: lolz

goblue418: I tried to email those emails and failed, apparently they don't exist, or regular email accounts can email them, inter-organization mail maybe?

and about the rocket guided missile launcher, in the reveal trailer there is a pretty chunky missile launcher shown for a few seconds, and it look like if it could have the hardware in it for a guided launch.

This is a great, great find, it makes the ol' der riese easter eggs look like crayon writing on a kids bib. This is truly Treyarchs test on all true zombie fans who didn't leave zombies for the whore of MW2..... good thing I found this site :D

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's focus on the pencil for a second.... We should try figuring out how to solve that. But first, what is it that we need to solve about it?

We have 7 X's and a 6-digit number. Supposedly the caesar cipher strip/strips have something to do with solving this too. Maybe the X's are referring back to Freedom 7? (probably not, though)

Any ideas?

I don't know how relevant this is, but it may be pertitent to solving a riddle if there is any...

anyways I noticed, as many of you have, several documents have writing on them... only 3 have a sort of heading to them: documents 11,13, and 22. Those documents may be the leading files that contain the key, in the heading (A, B, 3, 2/#) to decoding a message from these documents.

also a few documents have that funky looking 'c' on them, forgot to note which ones, but docs 1 & 2 also have this on them as well. So if there was a way to reveal a message using these pages I think that putting one of those with the 'c' s on its page may be pertinient to that as well.

All documents containing "random" letters are as follows: 1, 2, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25

only a few of these contain 'c' s on them as well... and only a few have a 'g' or 'h' I think I only remember seeing 1 'D'

Ok Basically.

Possible find if anyone is cleverer than me at this lool.

http://mail.gknova6.com:2095/

This leads you too a mail website as posted b4 by goblue418

On another thread we find this password...

http://www.gknova6.com/password.php

Is it possible that they r linked?

I couldn't open the mail.gknova6 site. Not sure what is there on that page.

As for the password.php it is used for the "Enter password" box for the gknova6 site. I checked that from the decomplied flash files and it is just a php file used to verify the password (114634 something?) entered.

PASSWORD SENT!

A password for giovanni was sent to the email address we have on file for that account.

Please check your email and then LOGIN.

Your IP address, xxx.xxx.xx.xx, was also included in this email.

lol I tried to hack the login to that account :D ..... so the gknova6 site is hosted by http://www.hostmonster.com and the account under which that site is run is "giovanni". So it's safe to assume that giovanni maintains the gknova6 site? But damn it sent out my IP address to their mailbox lol.

Carbon, check the CIA diary again, are there any letters that are bold? Also, does that page look like every other page in the book?

About the dollar bill, is it folded in any particular configuration? Was the bottom of the dollar bill over a certain line in the book?

Let me know ASAP, I think there might be something important in there...

I think someone sould combine what we find out and post it on the page.

@AnonymousChef

Johnson wrote:

i thought maybe look at the one dollar bill and have a look at the following:

grab the one dollar bill (this is for carbon) and have a look at the series number just to the bottom right of the pic of washington. the one i am holding says series 2003 A. yours might have a year or something important on it

also look at the number also to the right of washington (in green). eg; F16933526N

thats all i can think of at the moment

C 00956340 E

The taped fold is between the 0 and the E

Edit: BTW, what is written on the Cipher rings? And on some numbers/letters are pieces of tape... any ideas?

Hi guys, just moved here from the Call of Duty boards, this is my first post :)

"experiment 6 - the morse code problem,with the enphasis on relatively

lower I.Q. subjects than found on university volunteers."(may 11 1953)

Reading this has made me think back to my Vietnam History Coursework. During the war, conscription was put in place, but people escaped it by going to universities, so the less clever people were conscripted (No offence to anyone who fought there). Maybe the soldiers were the ones being subjected to the experiments? It links back to my theory on the CoD boards that you and your squad were subjected to the mind control to make you the best soldiers.

lol I tried to hack the login to that account :D ..... so the gknova6 site is hosted by http://www.hostmonster.com and the account under which that site is run is "giovanni". So it's safe to assume that giovanni maintains the gknova6 site? But damn it sent out my IP address to their mailbox lol.

Isn't Giovanni crossed out on the list? Implying he is no longer a part of the operation.

Let's focus on the pencil for a second.... We should try figuring out how to solve that. But first, what is it that we need to solve about it?

We have 7 X's and a 6-digit number. Supposedly the caesar cipher strip/strips have something to do with solving this too. Maybe the X's are referring back to Freedom 7? (probably not, though)

Any ideas?

I know of a cipher where the paper is wrapped around the pencil and aligned with certain points (in this case the Xs) to form a word, or maybe a another cipher. The numbers could represent what letters go on what X, maybe the 3rd letter of the alphabet © goes on the first X, as the first number is a 3?

Just a few replies I thought I would contribute to.

Any chance these numbers actually represent letters that need to be ciphered? Like if you change the direction of the pencil...357945 turns into shblse?.......Just a thought that came into my head. The way they are written on the pencil, they can all be shaped into letters. Any thoughts, or am I just reading too much into it?

Any chance these numbers actually represent letters that need to be ciphered? Like if you change the direction of the pencil...357945 turns into shblse?.......Just a thought that came into my head. The way they are written on the pencil, they can all be shaped into letters. Any thoughts, or am I just reading too much into it?

It's viral marketing, you can never read too much into it! :P

Here is what I posted before on the pencil:

I know of a cipher where the paper is wrapped around the pencil and aligned with certain points (in this case the Xs) to form a word, or maybe a another cipher. The numbers could represent what letters go on what X, maybe the 3rd letter of the alphabet © goes on the first X, as the first number is a 3?

Why is my name on the list of names??? whats going on? it seems theyve been looking at our site and picking out people who have noted something, maybe it was something ive put in a post? :shock:

Could just be random. You never know...

well, what about the e-mails ?

It does play rigth NOW? So they want to find out the fomulare, which the nazis already knew? E-Mail 1 said that they have most of these files translated, the translated file is for example the Document #5, (but this was translated 1968 and the e-mail was from 2010)

In E-Mail #2, are they talkin about US ?

We seem to have attracted more people than we anticipated, so sifting through the users has taken some time. They discuss wild theories about who we are and what we may be affiliated with.

So they actually about us (so some are on the list, like Shoreyo^^. Maybe you guys know to much, i don't know)

"They discuss wild theories" - So we are far away from the Truth.

And what is usenet? Is it this http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet ? SO ACE post there leaked files?

And when GK find them - they will kill them. Like Giovanni.

And what mean he with "So, how's the wife" ? I red somewhere that a women will be part in the sog team - is that right? If yes, they are testing maybe the woman as prototype one (E-Mail #1)

##Sry for my english :( ##

well, what about the e-mails ?

It does play rigth NOW? So they want to find out the fomulare, which the nazis already knew? E-Mail 1 said that they have most of these files translated, the translated file is for example the Document #5, (but this was translated 1968 and the e-mail was from 2010)

In E-Mail #2, are they talkin about US ?

We seem to have attracted more people than we anticipated, so sifting through the users has taken some time. They discuss wild theories about who we are and what we may be affiliated with.

So they actually about us (so some are on the list, like Shoreyo^^. Maybe you guys know to much, i don't know)

"They discuss wild theories" - So we are far away from the Truth.

And what is usenet? Is it this http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet ? SO ACE post there leaked files?

And when GK find them - they will kill them. Like Giovanni.

And what mean he with "So, how's the wife" ? I red somewhere that a women will be part in the sog team - is that right? If yes, they are testing maybe the woman as prototype one (E-Mail #1)

##Sry for my english :( ##

WAOH, i'm not going to die! i thoguht giovanii just missed the case drop off and where are these emails from?