GKNOVA6 Live Drop

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it would be a good idea to make different threads for different documents? It would make things more organised and easier to see which documents need more work.

EDIT : I'm making a video to put on youtube which will contain all the documents and e-mails but i won't post it unlesss you think its a good thing to do....maybe someone else will spot something..

Alright, I'm just going to post this as quick as I can. I think I may have an explanation for all of this. Let's take the possibility that GK is both a "company" and a reference to the GK nerve-chemicals. If Tabun, Sarin, and Soman are nerve gases (that were hypothetically used in the Cold War as a hypnotism inducer), maybe GK Nova is the "ultimate" nerve gas. Better yet, let's use it as a nerve gas that made whoever is in that chair in both the website and the first trailer an SOG operative (or at least ex-SOG). Let's say that GK is trying to get an SOG operative to either recall their memories or turn back into an SOG operative for their use (maybe they're Russian). Let's say that these SOGs were hypnotized with the nerve-chemical codenamed GK Nova. It says in the documents that they have trials, and are looking for a formula (see emails). Maybe they are looking for the formula for GK Nova by testing it...Anyone see where I'm going with this? More to come...

After going through all this and writing down my thoughts I feel like GKNOVA6 might not be about the main COD:BO storyline. IDK... the more I read this stuff the more I think this is the ZOMBIE storyline being set up here. I'm not 100% sure, and I am totally prepared to be wrong.

doc1 is entirely redacted

doc2 is entirely redacted

doc3 is a photocopy of 3 newspaper articles. One talks about german chemical manufacturing corporation "GK" closing down because nazi ties and suspicious employee disapearances have tarnished it's reputation. The article is dated 1949

The next has no date and is title "documents link truman with ufo in new mexico". The article talks about project majestic 12 and the recovery of aliens from roswell.

The last article is hard to make out. "haunted ***** harassed ****". I cant really make out what it says.

doc4 is a table of contents for a document or manual entitled hypnotism and covert operations

doc5 is VERY interesting. It's a letter dated 1944 updating progress on "project nova". There is a stamp on the top from the "translation department" dated 1968 which leads me to believe the document was originally in german. The doc talks about stability being an issue but yields were greater than expected, the need for human trials and proper handling procedures. IT STATES THAT IT IS HOPED THAT YIELD 4 WILL BE MORE STABLE. I'M GUESSING GKNOVA6 REFERS TO THE SIXTH YIELD. It ends with a paragraph about how they need new facilities as the scope of the project has gone far beyond what they originally intended and refers to an "incident" last month.

doc6 is a memo from JFK to the cia director dated 1961. In it he warns that cryptic and alarming messages have been intercepted from a numbers station near a REDACTED embassy. The messages reference tabun, sarin, soman and an unnamed gas of far greater potential (GKNOVA6????). Plutonium and uranium are also metioned. JFK says members of SOG have been briefed and that CIA agents are providing assistance

doc7 talks about ESP experiments and at the end, suggests using hypnosis to assist the remote viewers

doc8 is a national security memo to the joint chiefs of staff dated 1961. I'm not really sure what is being said as it's hard to make out.

doc9 talks about a recoverd NOVA report on the effects of formula 2 on livestock. It says that sections of the report were damaged due to a fire at the reichsforschungsrat (where the nazis planned all their military research). The document is hard to read because it is so heavily redacted, but it goes on to mention "evidence of use", "commercially manufactured", "schrader, ambros, rudiger, van der linde"(discoverers of sarin gas), "atropine and pralidxime"(nerve agent antidotes). China is mentioned, but what it refers to is unclear. "tm 3-215" is mentioned, it's an army training manual about chemical agents.

doc10 is the prototype weapon doc that's already been discussed

doc11 reminds me of the expirement conducted in the manchurian candidate. and who were the two unexpected test subjects that showed up?

doc12 this would be a very important experiment... can you get multiple brainwashed individuals to cooperate on complex, multistep operations?

next couple of docs seem to be letters discussing/advocating reopening/continuing research into mind control. Doc15 explicitely mentions the cia and suggests agency employees be tested for hypnotic susceptibility. why test agency employees? to prevent them from being hypnotized? Or to "use" them? Doc16 seems to this question... "use" agency employees in covert operations via hypnosis. scary stuff

doc17 is pretty crazy. it talks about a cia consultant who was part of an artichoke team who said that drug induced hypnosis doesn't work very well. What's an artichoke team? From wikipedia...

Project ARTICHOKE (also referred to as Operation ARTICHOKE) was a CIA project that researched interrogation methods and arose from Project BLUEBIRD on August 20, 1951, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence.[1] A memorandum by Richard Helms to CIA director Allen Welsh Dulles indicated Artichoke became Project MKULTRA on April 13, 1953.[2]

The project studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal), and the use of other chemicals, among other methods, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects.

ARTICHOKE was an offensive program of mind control that gathered together the intelligence divisions of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and FBI. In addition, the scope of the project was outlined in a memo dated January 1952 that stated, "Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?"[3][4][5][6] [7]

doc17 also talks about subjects who won't wake up and methods of dealing with them

doc18 seems to be authorizing more experiments and that they should be reviewed after one year to deem if they are effective

doc19 is a memorandum to the director of the cia dated 1953 requesting that project MKULTRA be conducted in a more secret manner than normal regarding funding. it also mentions the use of chemical and biological weapons.

doc20 is a memo attached to doc19. It goes into a bit more detail about the project talking about the covert use of chemical and biological agents

doc21 is a continuation of 19 and 20. It talks about the need for secrecy and the intention of developing a chemical weapon that can be used covertly to control the minds of the enemy.

doc22 gives an overview of goals within project bluebird. it discusses method SI and H. Not sure what those are.

doc23 is a continuation of 22. It talks about a foreign national who has been helping project bluebird. I'm guessing a nazi or ex GK corporation scientist. Is this the voice we heard in the first trailer???

doc24 is a continuation of 23. It goes on to say how they need to hire him full time and what procedures need to be carried out to do so.

doc25, 26, 27 are a continuation of 24. It outlines what they hope to learn from the experiments. pretty scary stuff actually.

Well, I wish I didn't go to bed so early last night for 1, and 2 wish I woulda read this last page first been waiting all too long for the rapid share to download and just completed. Anyways gonna start looking at it soon. Good work guys!

Fear g drone has a good idea. maybe group certain documents together for threads...

Like 1-6, 7-13, 14- 20, 21- 26 ?

I already made one purely about doc 9, but anything people have to add about 7 - 13 just post on there and i'll update it with errthang, then we can discuss said documents in there :]

What I can do is merge your #9 thread into another when they have been created. I like idea.

I will create the threads.

Docs 22-27 are all part of the same report. Full text can be found here

http://freegovreports.com/index.php/pro ... h-bluebird

minus redactions of course. Docs 1 & 2 that are fully redacted are also part of the same report and fit in between Dos 23-24.

SI most likely stands for Sleep Induced and H might stand for Hypnotic. Might be best to group all further work by origin of info/ ie OG reports.

@Carbon, were you able to use the pencil and cipher tape to any end?

Like 1-6, 7-13, 14- 20, 21- 26 ?

I already made one purely about doc 9, but anything people have to add about 7 - 13 just post on there and i'll update it with errthang, then we can discuss said documents in there :]

What I can do is merge your #9 thread into another when they have been created. I like idea.

I will create the threads.

Sounds good.

I've been on here for a day and i already like the forums a bunch haha.

You guys deserve a medal or something :P

Oh wait, i guess the GKNOVA6 is kinda a medal.

The document threads are up so PLEASE post anything about any document in those specific threads.

Also when you are talking about a document, you don't need to post an image just type, DOC#, ex, DOC4 so we know which doc you are referring to.

This thread will be for the images and general discussion.

Hello everyone, I'm a new user but much like alot of people I have been spectating this whole thing since it begun..

Firstly, Carbon, congrats (or hard luck maybe lol) for being the one selected for the drop..

I can't stop thinking about the pencil.. Obviously, it's in there for a reason and I've got a feeling that it's connected to the Caeser Cipher rings.. We all know what the Caeser Cipher is as of Transmission One and they know that, so obviously there must be something in that briefcase that requires decoding using it.

So, back to the pencil. I couldn't come up with anything for 357945, but I came up with an idea that maybe the "X's" represent how many times this number should be multplied or squared to give us a number that could be decoded somehow. Sadly I couldn't find a calculator that could square that number 7 times and give me a whole number. Any ideas?

Alright, now that I'm home from school, I can type this out fully. The following is what I believe might be the backstory according to the gold mine of clues we have in front of us. I would love any corrections or additions, so please help out (or if you want, totally deny) with this story!

Let's start at the beginning (a very good place to start :lol: ). What I mean by the beginning is the beginning of the SOG operations in the Cold War, around that time period. The SOGs were known to be a covert operations group under the United States Military, and were better reputed to have this mysterious air around them. The thought was generally that the SOGs performed "unorthodox" actions that in no way were sanctioned by the U.S. Government. They were supposedly involved in many secret, and sometimes ludicrous-sounding operations. Anyway, enough backstory. One of the more shady areas of the SOG (shady as it was), was chemical warfare, and the usage of chemicals to achieve certain militaristic goals. For one, the most famous chemical warfare was nerve gas research. Nerve gases were known to affect people even in the most microscopic of doses, and could lead to hallucination, injury, and even instantaneous death. One of the more mythical research projects was MKULTRA, or the usage of said nerve gases to induce hypnosis. Now, there are multiple theories as to what they mean by "hypnosis", but generally it means it is a trigger for a hypnotic state, whether it contained a pre-programmed action so to speak or a potential action. In the MKULTRA project, one particular nerve gas series stood out, the GK series. These included Tabun, Sarin, Soman, and supposedly a fourth one, that never was used (the name slips my mind). The MKULTRA project was supposedly used with SOGs to induce hypnosis (a well-known example being the Bay of Pigs invasion, where certain refugees from Cuba were either going to be or were hypnotized to assassinate Fidel Castro as an "insider" job. Many of this information is still classified, and there is much speculation as to how much exactly is true.

Now is where we start on the path of the GKNOVA6 idea. Starting with the name, GK has two major ties as it seems. One is with a group of people, or a company; potentially even a covert governmental subdivision (most likely German [see later ideas]). The other is that it is the nerve gas series. In the documents provided from the "Live Drop" attache case given to Carbonfibah, there are quite a few mentions of batches of something prepared, including references to chemical warfare Technical Manuals (TM 3-125) and chemical hypnosis. Nova so far does not really have one specific meaning, however in conjunction with some evidence (as I will show later), Nova is potentially the "ultimate" GK compound, the "ultimate" nerve gas. The number 6 is confusing, as it may allude to the number of batches of chemicals total that could work, or the number of test subjects, or the current batch that they are testing.

Random interesting facts from the trailers:

- In the first trailer: "We need to bring him back". This phrase jumped out at me, because with the rest of the potential story, this could have a significant meaning. What if the man that appears to be being tortured is an ex-SOG member? Often these chemical hypnoses would involve a total amnesia when the operatives would "wake up". What if whoever appears to be torturing this person needs something important that only the SOG-"version" of the person could provide? Anyway I will discuss this later...

-In the first trailer: Near the end of the trailer, the room gets brighter and brighter, while the person's heart rate appears to speed up and the room becomes blurry. These effects could be from one of two things: Hallucinogenic drugs (GK series) or electric voltage. The hallucinogenic drug connection would be obvious, but seeing as how there are things like the instruments being bloodied after one sequence, and the "Bring him back" being at the end of the trailer, not the beginning, maybe the people torturing him are trying different methods to induce the hypnosis on the operative.

-In the second trailer: "What if everything you knew about history was a lie?" (along those lines). This could be another reference to the chemical-hypnosis amnesia post-hypnotic state? If these SOG operatives were commanded to forget everything they did under the hypnosis, maybe they did perform some rumored "unethical" actions and simply did not "remember" any of them?

Now here's my version of what's happening...

The storyline is that the SOGs were put under the influence of GK Nova, an uber-powerful nerve gas, that was either the trigger or the inducer for the hypnosis. The only way for the operative to "become" a totally covert SOG was to be influenced by GK Nova, nothing else. Let's say that these SOGs did perform these "unethical" actions, and simply forgot about it as they came out of their hypnosis. These SOGs could have done anything, they could know specific secret military maneuvers, know complex governmental secrets, and obviously know about these actions that could never be legal. Let's advance a bit to GK. Let's say hypothetically that GK (the company or whatever) gets ahold of the fact that the SOGs are hypnotized, not simply trained to be that way (meaning their actions, etc.). They however don't know anything about how it works, until they stumble upon some kind of rumor that the hypnoses are drug-influenced. However, GK (most likely German as they make references to German locations, the "documents" have been translated, etc.) does not know which drug induces the hypnosis. Let's say they get a crazy scheme (maybe) that they could use it on their own operatives, or even develop it to use as a weapon against their enemies. For years, they search, even after most of the fighting has died down. The SOGs went anonymous, and forgot everything they knew about their actions, only thinking that nothing really happened. Advance 40 or so years, to around present time, maybe in the future. Let's say the company GK resurfaces, with new findings, that maybe it was the GK series of nerve gases that induced the hypnosis (maybe the GK people just knew Tabun, Sarin, and Soman and decided to name the grouping after themselves...), but they knew it was a different kind, but they knew the basic chemical structure. What if they had an ex-SOG, and wanted something from him (military secrets, governmental knowledge, etc.), and knew that by putting them in the hypnosis, they could get all of the information? Now GK is working to find the nerve gas, potentially they are working for the government, who might be sanctioning it secretly to use the SOGs themselves, or use the new chemical, Project Nova, against their enemies to dominate the world (or whatever they want to do :twisted: ).

Now something went wrong, obviously, because things started getting out, and rather rapidly. Obviously, the GK people were not exactly happy, and began counter-attacks against the leak of information. Someone has been slipping information on purpose to the outside world (the original USB-drive), leading the outside world (us) on a long trail of clues, that the GK people would not easily be able to find. (According to the new emails) Now, they have begun Project Leak, a diversion attempt meant to "dilute" the incoming information with other false trails, ones that would eventually lead the GK group to eliminate the leak (hence the list of names, including one dead Giovanni). So now the GK company is attempting to restore this SOG with Project Nova. Maybe Nova 6 is the sixth batch, and one that might be the actual chemical originally used to hypnotize the SOGs. These SOGs could potentially know everything about the United States Military, secret or not, and use it against us. All the while, the leak is providing us with information as fast as they can, in attempts to reveal the GK group to us, to either stop them or give the United States enough evidence to take them down. It's a race against time...(insert dramatic music here)

Everything I've said is based off of what has been provided, with only some long-ish bridges of connection being made. Feel free to DM me if you have anything you want to add...

If you ask me we won't find anything but backstory here.

We should work on the things here that aren't the documents (the pencil, for example), and trying to contact ace.

+1 On this, nothing but speculation and a lack of clarity to be found in the documents provided. The audio, pencil and cipher tape however might move things forward...

@AnonymousChef, nice post. I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing.

What about the phone. Called him again?

BTW, the theories sounds incredible, so many good ideas, sounds all correct ;-)

And Treyarch already knewed that carbonfibah or Vosty3 will find the drop, because on the list their names where ticked on the left.

@carbonfibah you sould get some bodyguards, GK want you ;P

And i found some conversation, i don't know if this was already posted.

http://alt.nntp2http.com/conspiracy/201 ... 2cefd.html

Quote:

HEY Giovan Battista

Von: X O ([email protected]) [Profil]

Datum: 06.05.2010 20:32

Message-ID:

Newsgroup: alt.conspiracy

Where the hell are my files!

Oh und there is a win.rar with password secure:

http://alt.nntp2http.com/conspiracy/jfk ... 1a894.html

(But i don't know i could be a fake)

And Treyarch already knewed that carbonfibah or Vosty3 will find the drop, because on the list their names where ticked on the left.

http://alt.nntp2http.com/conspiracy/2010/05/a1f85263070f1a18528097a14ce2cefd.html

HEY Giovan Battista

Message-ID:

One of the numbers could be the password, Where did you find this at?

I searched in google for AceSquadronsAmps.

I also found a profile with his name http://people.bakersfield.com/home/User ... adronsamps but its just empty :(

And a question to carbonfibah, what is the number? Maybe it is important (also try searching on google for a address or GPS or something like that)

And the tape, with the beep, etc. like it said before, play it backwars, slower, faster.

you are a few weeks late with this, and this too:

http://alt.nntp2http.com/conspiracy/201 ... 2cefd.html

Quote:

HEY Giovan Battista

Message-ID:

that is late too, look at the time stamp, we figured this out already.

hi I am one of the new guys following the gknova6 case, so far new interesting investigation about some stuff and some research about MKULTRA,but first you should have a look of the following file:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ARTIC ... AFT111.jpg

in this file we found some evidence of the experiment that is carried out,but in the six experiment we find the chart:

"experiment 6 - the morse code problem,with the enphasis on relatively

lower I.Q. subjects than found on university volunteers."(may 11 1953)

now whatever Morse code means is to remark the fact that in the experiment someone codename Morse is behind it,but the interest of Morse is taken by the DOC14 where mention of more is made, in a underline way(view 4 point):

in the last document is feature a conflict between two members of the development team and the feature of a someone with high academic skills (probably Ted Kaczynski)but bad temper.

and in DOC15 we found mention of an student part of the university with lower I.Q. (probably the athlete mention on the document)

after that I just take the file that I found and I looked to the numbers on it(18 24 30 100)and search those pages of the declassified file:

http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c018.htm

http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c024.htm

http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c030.htm

http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c100.htm

from this point I check the page 30 where I found the mention of an interrogation on point 26 (just like what we see on COD trailers and gknova6 site)and the mention of Sidney Gottlieb who was in charge of transport toxicology material for an operation in congo, maybe this is some kind of mission featured on Black ops.

and something from wikipedia:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extent of participation

Forty-four American colleges or universities, 15 research foundations or chemical or pharmaceutical companies and the like including Sandoz (currently Novartis) and Eli Lilly & Co., 12 hospitals or clinics (in addition to those associated with universities), and 3 prisons are known to have participated in MKULTRA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you can do better that I did 8-)

i think the so called hit list is actually a list of people who ub could trust. the crossed out ones are dead and therefore unable to receive the drop. thats just what im thinking. do we know who edward pool is? edit: i have no idea after reading the email. it may be a list of who ub thinks he can trust or a hitlist.

edit: found this link-http://mail.gknova6.com:2095/ that is what they use to send the emails. any chance numbers from the poster are the passwords?

edit 2: what do kseagles represent and same for dc1s31? are the addresses some sort of code?

we know dc1s31 is named dan and kseagles is named keith but then refers to himself as S. why? this is strange bc he does this after asking a personal question "hows the wife"? wouldnt he use his first name as a sig?

these emails are strange. i wonder how he got them. :?: