GKNOVA6 Live Drop

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have still expected to see an outline of his head/face after brightening the picture... then again, it IS a cell phone picture :P

So we have a dead Giovanni... seemingly handcuffed to something... Hmmmmm.

Oh yeah, did you guys notice the numbers on the picture names? They're completely different. I find that odd, because when you take consecutive photos with a cell phone (or any device for that matter) you end up with files named consecutively (Like Pic_001 then Pic_002), not with random numbers in each one. Maybe the numbers are significant?

in one of the photos it looks as if there is a lamp in the background (has a base, and then two parts of the wooden shaft). i cant really see how this looks like a person, as i said before, to me it looks like a dead sheep or pig that had a belt around its neck

i also tried changing the polarity of the image to negative but that just made it too bright to see anything else from the head and the lamp. i would give a picture of the lamp but i dont know how to upload photos from my PC to here

Sounds like GK is a company similar too the zombies.

Brain wash and want to control enemies, sounds like turning them into zombies, both came from Germany (Just a idea).

The picture is a dead guy, i think it is Giovanni:

Look at these picture, they will help you (thanks to Photoshop^^)

@carbonfibah: Amazing find, @Treyarch: I like this new way of getting info and story about a game.

Hope you understand.

I don't know about you guys, but from reading all of the documents and looking at some of the chemicals mentioned, I can't help but think that GK corporation is (or was) attempting to create a chemical that could send anyone into a hypnotic trance (or at least trigger a hypnotic suggestion). If you notice in some of the documents, they mention testing batches of chemicals on people, including chemicals that are nerve gases and "antidotes" for said nerve gases. Also, more importantly, they mention at certain times in the document that hypnotic suggestions could be triggered by a phrase or chemical. In some of the documents, it can be gathered that whoever these new people are that are trying to intercept this case (see the parts in Carbonfibah's original post where XO says not to let the "package" fall into the wrong hands), because they are trying to find the formula for the chemical. If GK were the original people to discover such a formula of a chemical that would cause an automatic hypnotic trance or would trigger any 'suggestion', then these new people might be trying to get ahold of the chemical. They would be planting this information to try and throw us off the true intention (also see the phone conversation transcripts), which would be the forged documents from awhile ago.

If we take the case that "Nova" is the new chemical that GK uses to induce hypnosis, what if the person on http://www.gknova6.com was someone under the influence of "Nova" (as we may call it), and all of the transmissions were brainwashing transmissions, meant to instill certain things in their mind.

As for other things in the case, the handbook and dollar, as well as the radiation pamphlet, still confuse me. Maybe the pamphlet is alluding to that Nova is potentially radioactive, I don't know.

THIS IS SO ADDICTING! :shock:

*EDIT* Remember in the trailer: "We need to bring him back". What if that means they need to bring him out of a hypnotic trance? Or better yet, if they need to bring "him" (memories as an SOG) back, as usually anyone under a hypnotic trance was forced to have amnesia after the incident. What if the man (most likely) in a chair on the gknova6 website was put under a trance by the Nova chemical, told what to do as and how to be an SOG, went through the entire conflict performing "unorthodox actions" (as the group SOG implies), then had amnesia, and finally went back to the "doctors" (having no memory) to have said memories recalled?

*EDIT* That would also explain why in the second trailer they talk about history being totally different than what was remembered, because HE HAD AMNESIA FROM THE HYPNOTISM! The SOGs could have done everything that the history textbooks said nobody did, and it never would have been recorded because some of those things were thought to be "unethical". Then Treyarch could play off of the whole "alternative history" thing without having to seem unrealistic. I feel like we're so close!

I have been leaning towards the MKUltra storyline since about the 3rd or 4th transmission. My theory is that the campaign will be playing through the memories of the subjects experiences as an SOG operative, then once complete, this will unlock the commie zombies game and "Free" the subject as either: vs the other subjects in the establishemnt that have transformed to zombies or alternatively as a zombie in their own right....similar to the way the zombies minigame was unlocked in WAW.....

This really has got to link all to zombies and der riese. Radioactive substances.... Remind u of much? What about all the chemicals and strange substances which are found around the der riese map. This is all extremely weird and creepy gotta love treyarchs dedication here.

This has all got to lead to brainwashing. Ths may seem a stab in the dark but think zombies and _monkey bombs_. No one ever discovered why the monkeys attract the zombies and distract them but i dont think its coincidence that they do. If the zombies from w@w are the wrong goings of the original experiments maybe the music the monkeys play is was used as a control device incase those that were brainwashed got out of place. Or was even used as a trigger for the brainwashing

Well, IF zombies return, it won't have to be unlocked by completing the campaign. When they made World at War at first, they had no idea how popular zombies was going to be so it made sense to then to make it an unlockable minigame. They changed that sometime inbetween map packs (I don't really remember when) so you could play it without having to unlock it.

What strikes me the most is that it sure looks to be a conspiracy that has been here for a while. Even though it's recently set up (I hope so, I'm not ready to think that murder really happened, haha), they went to a great deal of trouble of getting their details right.

The timespan is insane, dating back to the second world war -- at least that's what I think they meant by "It's amazing to me how advanced the Germans were back then" in the email conversation. The Black Ops reveal trailer hints at the Assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, as the name "Harvey Oswald" and his rifle are shown. The electrical inspection tag for a "DragonLady" was dated 1968. Now the recent murder of Giovanni.

I'm going to download the documents right now, see if I stumble upon something useful.

*EDIT*

Thinking about the reveal trailer again. I found it very strange that it has so much tech in it, with the blue overlays and "moon race". I think this game might as well take place in our own time, but (as stated a few posts back) having flashbacks to Black Ops from throughout this time period of the cold war.

*EDIT* Remember in the trailer: "We need to bring him back". What if that means they need to bring him out of a hypnotic trance? Or better yet, if they need to bring "him" (memories as an SOG) back, as usually anyone under a hypnotic trance was forced to have amnesia after the incident. What if the man (most likely) in a chair on the gknova6 website was put under a trance by the Nova chemical, told what to do as and how to be an SOG, went through the entire conflict performing "unorthodox actions" (as the group SOG implies), then had amnesia, and finally went back to the "doctors" (having no memory) to have said memories recalled?

*EDIT* That would also explain why in the second trailer they talk about history being totally different than what was remembered, because HE HAD AMNESIA FROM THE HYPNOTISM! The SOGs could have done everything that the history textbooks said nobody did, and it never would have been recorded because some of those things were thought to be "unethical". Then Treyarch could play off of the whole "alternative history" thing without having to seem unrealistic. I feel like we're so close!

I feel like the brainwashing stuff is not part of the campaign story. The "real history" talk in the second trailer seemed like just a reference to the SOG during the "Cold War". They were a deniable team that did covert operations. So the public would have never known if these missions actually happened. This is how Treyarch can have make up mission and work them into the cold war era.

Maybe the enemies (Soviets/Vietcong) are trying to use this brainwashing stuff and the goal of the SOG is to stop them. I just don't get the feeling that the SOG members themselves are the ones being brainwashed to perform these missions (by their own governments) (but that might be a nice twist).

I think the brainwashing stuff is either zombies or a co-op campaign that is seperate from the main story. (basically zombie campaign mode)

DOC 10

As mentioned before its talking about something which is remote controllered. Seeing as the document explains that someone used it before and "rigged" something to it im guessing its remote controlled explosives possibly attached to rc helicopter or something. Im just stabbing the dark here but its ideas. Plus it talks about the steyr aug. bullpup rifle. So although this document isnt dated it means its way before 1978 as thats when the gun came into production. Another thing it means is that the austrians might be involved as its an austrian gun.

Finally the G11 mentioned appears to be a tasty looking assault rifle. Some good weaponry lined up for this game i see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_G11

Well, IF zombies return, it won't have to be unlocked by completing the campaign. When they made World at War at first, they had no idea how popular zombies was going to be so it made sense to then to make it an unlockable minigame. They changed that sometime inbetween map packs (I don't really remember when) so you could play it without having to unlock it.

Surely then they would do away with all the mystique and just release a horde type zombie game in its own right as a side project to the CoD development?

Okay so in DOC# 10

I went down and looked up a little about each weapon that was in there..

Some could be possibly in for the multiplayer like the China Lake Grenade Launcher, but knowing a lot of people they will use this weapon...

China Lake Grenade Launcher, used in Vietnam.

So one grenade would be in the chamber, four grenades could be shot fired before reloading. Then anyone who was really skilled could land all four shots before the 1st on hit.

Pump Action Grenade Launcher. Possibly will be in multiplayer.

M202A1 F.L.A.S.H. FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon.

Uses Incendiary Rockets. Multishot Rocket. Possibly will be in multiplayer.

This sounds ridiculous..

G11 H&K? German(Rest of the name was blocked out) Assasult Rifle. 50-Round Magazine. 45 Mag cap.in later models.

G11 could've been a replacement for the G3 assault rifle.

Steyr AUG. Austrailian bullpup assault rifle. As seen in the Black Ops reaveal trailer with a silencer attached.

Flamethower self-explanatory but could be a different model?

Crossbow with modfications. C4 Attactched to the Bolt. Explode on contact.

RC Remote Control. Something was remote controlled, and before it was used they rigged something..and from there used it to remotely explode.

Wow, this is some incredible stuff!!

Couple things I noticed...

Those pictures from the cell phone I believe are Giovanni. He looks strapped to the ground by his waist and wrists.

Just something that might be important, there's only 4 pieces of gum left in the pack of 12 that contained the audio tape. 12 and/or 4 may be important here?

In the phone call with Ace, it seemed extremely odd that he was so concerned about the color of the cell phone. This makes me think something about the cell phone needs to change, or it's some sort of code he has. (Black being the signal to end conversation and White being the signal to continue)

I have a feeling there's something hidden in the cell phone as well, whether it's literally inside of it, or just in a file stored on the phone.

Ace and Uboat refer to themselves as XO and XX, and you found 7 X's on the pencil. They may not be related, but perhaps the 7 X's are refering to someone or a group of people as well? (On a side note, what were the X's on the pencil made with? Is that item in the case too?)

BTW, yes, I did register just to post this. :P

I've been following you guys since Transmission 2

Ok so I just registered on the site because I have been following you guys for a while. I haven't read all the pages of responses yet so I'm not sure if anyone has come to this conclusion yet. But....what Razlo said about 4 pieces of gum in a pack of 12 got me thinking....that equals 33%.....the number 33 is a very important number in Freemasonry/Illuminati. Richtofen speaks of the Illuminati in WaW. Don't know if this is just a coincidence or whatever. Just something I noticed.....If someone else already noticed this and posted....I apologize for trying to steal your thunder. :D

Rapidshare is sloooooooooow so I created a torrent, you can find it here

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5586772

I'm on a 50Mbps FIOS connection and will seed without caps or limits

Or if you prefer, you can download it from Google Docs here

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9UV89A ... ZDMz&hl=en

EDIT: You can also follow the above google docs link and in addition to downloading the whole thing, you can view each doc individually if you like.

Any chance someone can send me that zip file through email? I can't access rapidshare here :(

Or if it were uploaded somewhere to a secure server .... lol

First of all, Hello everyone. I am the admin of CoDBO.nl (a Dutch CoDBO news site).

I have made an mirror of your zip file here: http://codbo.nl/files/gknova6/GKNOVA6_data.zip

We have an 20 Gbit connection and unlimited traffic. So feel free to download the zip from our server :)

Ok so I just registered on the site because I have been following you guys for a while. I haven't read all the pages of responses yet so I'm not sure if anyone has come to this conclusion yet. But....what Razlo said about 4 pieces of gum in a pack of 12 got me thinking....that equals 33%.....the number 33 is a very important number in Freemasonry/Illuminati. Richtofen speaks of the Illuminati in WaW. Don't know if this is just a coincidence or whatever. Just something I noticed.....If someone else already noticed this and posted....I apologize for trying to steal your thunder. :D

I count 9 not 12

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/362/20100521235740.jpg

Okay so in DOC# 10

I went down and looked up a little about each weapon that was in there..

Some could be possibly in for the multiplayer like the China Lake Grenade Launcher, but knowing a lot of people they will use this weapon...

China Lake Grenade Launcher, used in Vietnam.

So one grenade would be in the chamber, four grenades could be shot fired before reloading. Then anyone who was really skilled could land all four shots before the 1st on hit.

Pump Action Grenade Launcher. Possibly will be in multiplayer.

M202A1 F.L.A.S.H. FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon.

Uses Incendiary Rockets. Multishot Rocket. Possibly will be in multiplayer.

This sounds ridiculous..

G11 H&K? German(Rest of the name was blocked out) Assasult Rifle. 50-Round Magazine. 45 Mag cap.in later models.

G11 could've been a replacement for the G3 assault rifle.

Steyr AUG. Austrailian bullpup assault rifle. As seen in the Black Ops reaveal trailer with a silencer attached.

Flamethower self-explanatory but could be a different model?

Crossbow with modfications. C4 Attactched to the Bolt. Explode on contact.

RC Remote Control. Something was remote controlled, and before it was used they rigged something..and from there used it to remotely explode.

I already stated this lol about 20 mins ago LOL. But thank you on expanding on my post with extra info. Just some pointers the AUG is _Austrian_ and the G11 is defo the H&K its the only german G11. The G11 was never truely put into curculation due to faults it had.

DOC 22

Suprising find here this document is actually a extract from a full special research file.

http://freegovreports.com/index.php/pro ... h-bluebird

Check it out it contains more info on the research

Wow... there's a lot to read through and think about here. The emails reminded me of the radio transmission in Der Ries where maxis says "STAND UP!"

Mind control? Nazis? Too much to be a coincidence. I'm guessing this briefcase will eventually lead us to zombie confirmation....

I like what I see so far.

I would like to see more people make a list doc 1 - doc 27 and write a little about each one. I will also be updating my article off the main page of the site in the gknova6 tab with all the documents. So I would like to know your thoughts on each one so I can compare them to mine, maybe you have a better idea than me, or a new idea I didn't think of.