GKNOVA6 Live Drop

Alright everyone, I have returned from previewing Call Of Duty: Black Ops at Treyarch and now have the chance to adequately share the experience I encountered revolving around GKNOVA6. In this article I will be taking you through the events that occurred, the items required and my thoughts on the topic.

So, to start at the beginning. Around 11pm pst myself and the other community reps were returning back to the hotel after having some dinner and drinks with some of the Treyarch guys after the event. I remember a few members of our group mulling around the elevator, and a few more behind me in the middle of the lobby.

Here is an image of the place it went down so you can picture what happened.

Lobby

6836316325.jpg

As I walk to the elevator I see a gentleman sitting down, dressed in what looked like a nice suit and sporting a style of glasses I have never seen before. If I remember correctly he was reading when I approached him. I noticed a silver metallic briefcase beside his chair with the GK symbol printed on the side. My heart immediately started to pound as I processed the current situation in front of me. I knew I had to do something. I approached the man as he stood up. This is the dialog that followed between the stranger and myself. (the stranger appears to have been the user, UBoat)

Me - That's an interesting case you have there.

UB - Are you the guy?

Me - I don't know.. AM I the guy?

*UB shoves the case into my hands*

UB - This is your problem now, I got a plane to catch.

*UB sprints away, across the lobby and disappears out onto the street*

So at this point I am just standing there, adrenaline pumping and a wtf just happened look on my face. When the rest of the group realized what had just happened, I opened the case right there in the lobby and we browsed it's contents. After a short while we all headed on up to my hotel room where we re-opened the case and examined all of it's contents. We deduced we had collected every item that was included. Here is a list of it's contents.

20100521235244.jpg

20100521235559.jpg

1. Pre-paid cell phone and charger

20100522000326.jpg

The phone had one contact Xo, and 2 images on the phone. They appear to be a dead body

7768639827.jpg

2637309635.jpg

2. MC-60 audio tape in a pack of gum

20100521235740.jpg

3. A pencil with some x's on it and some digits ( 7 x's and 357945 )

20100521235723.jpg

4. 3 folders full of documents, one folder had a post-it note from UBoat

acenote.jpg

5. 2 empty bullet casings (federal 45 auto)

20100521235752.jpg

6. "Inside the company, cia diary" by Phillip Agee. This had a folded dollar in it on page 373.

20100521235844.jpg

7159701058.jpg

8872316181.jpg

7. A small brochure on fallout placed inside a booklet on radiation on a page about radiation sickness.

booklet.png

falloutb.png

8. A list of names.

4592536785.jpg

9. A electrical inspection tag for a "DragonLady" part from Oct 2, 1968

dragonladytag.png

10. 2 Caesar Cipher paper rings with numbers and letters

20100521235834.jpg

I used the phone to communicate with Xo. There was only one contact in the phone, and that was Xo. Also there were two images on the phone which we will talk about later. Apparently the phone belonged to Giovanni.

Here is the transcript from our text conversation. (5/21/10)

[text message was blank]

Who is this?

How did you get gio's phone

This is carbonfibah i was given his phone

Who gave it to you

Listen im in a bit of trouble right now cant talk, where is uboat

He gave me the materials and ran away

Watch your back - keep the package away from GK

Here is the transcript from our phone conversation. (5/22/10)

Received Call from Xo @ 1:52pm est

The call lasted 33 seconds

*phone rings, incoming call from Xo*

Me - Hello?

Xo - How did you get Gio's phone? (Gio = Giovanni)

Me - It was given to me

Xo - Who gave it to you?

Me - UBoat

Xo - What color is the phone, is it white?

Me - No it's black.

Xo - Can't talk, gotta go.

*Xo abruptly hangs up*

So lets talk about the MC-60 audio tape quickly. So they hid the tape in a pack of gum. They did not include a player, so I went to radioshack and bought one. The first part is 2 sections, one recording and one phone call. The rest of the audio is just a lot of whirls, beeps and buzzes. the whole audio I have is 30 min, so I will post the first parts with people talking and see what I can do about cleaning up the rest of the audio and posting that soon. It is hard to get the audio from the tape onto the computer. The sound just doesn't translate properly. I did a temporal frequency analysis on the whole audio and there might be some images, but the audio is so distorted from its original tape form it is hard, but I will work on that.

6uD-6AmPm0Q

Here are the transcripts from the 2 conversations at the beginning of the tape.

Transcript #1

Man 1 - Ya, it's recording. Ok, I'll conference him in.

* ring ring *

Man 1 - March 15th, twenty ten

* ring ring *

Man 2 - Hello gentlemen.

Man 1 - Good afternoon sir.

Man 2 - As you know we have had nagging issue haunting us for some time.

Man 1 - You are speaking of the leaks?

Man 2 - Yes, I have spoken to the rest of the committee, and we have decided to fan out this leak and dilute the spread of information at the same time, killing two birds with one stone.

Man 1 - That is great news sir, what is the plan?

man 2 - We intend to use the existing world of underground conspiracy theorists we will use them to find the source of our leak, all we need to do is create a mystery, let them search it out and let them find the persons responsible. At the same time we can fabricate documents and dilute the pool of real information with disinformation.

Man 1 - That seems rather elaborate, yet brilliant.

Man 2 - When we're done, no one will be able to take the nova thread from us.

* Screeching, possibly from feedback *

Man 2 - What was that?

Man 1 - We are having some technical issues, can we call you back?

* clicks, hangs up *

OK, so what is interesting about this one is the date at the beginning. Also the whole conversation. Man #2 sounds like the man who spoke on one of the GKNOVA6 transmission, #3 about the lower rhine and west phalia. I think man #2 is an important figure in the GK corporation. He is address to as sir, and this whole conversation seems to be coming from the side of GK as they are referring to leaked documents.

In the case I received two emails. I think they are related to this audio conversation.

8583227693.jpg

3902751802.jpg

Transcript #2

* rustling around, someone yells "AH" *

Man 1 - We can go all day John, this will be much easier if you just tell us what we want to know

Giovanni- I aint gonna tell you * hucks a loogi and spits, most likely in Man 1's face *

* Rusting, probably Man 1 hitting Man 2 and then Man 2 yells "AH" *

Man 1 - Did you really think you could get away with this? Do you have any idea who we are?

Giovanni - I will expose you, it's over .

Man 1 - No John, it's over for you

* two gun shots *

Man 2 - Jesus, what the hell was that? We can't find out who his contact is.

Man 1 - we already have a lead, we'll find him

This one is probably the most interesting. I named one of the voices Giovanni for a reason. On the list of people, it has Giovanni as the username and John as his real name. That whole thing is has a line through it. Like he was eliminated. We hear the two gunshots in the audio. Also I found 2 empty bullet casings in the briefcase. This one seems more relevant than the first because this is intertwined with the alt.conspiracy posts.

package.png

XX = UB = UBoat, he is the one who gave me the case. Uboat also wrote a sticky on the folder of documents to Ace.

XO= Ace = the person I was in contact with on the cellphone, which he said was Giovanni's

OK so I got A LOT of documents in this case. Here is what I have to say about them after reading them all.

OK so the main topic/premise of this is hypnosis. Using psychological, chemical, and biological warfare. Similar to MKULTRA. So what they were trying to do was hypnotize people in doing things, for example assassinations, stealing documents, meets, etc... They wanted to know all the things that could be done with these methods. It is my understanding that some of these trances or hypnotic states can be triggered by words or drugs/chemicals. So what if you could lob a gas grenade at your enemies and a gas disperses bringing them under your control.... the uses of this technology is what they are trying to figure out.To control ones mind would be an INCREDIBLE advantage for covert and overt military operations.

After reading the documents I think I know what GKNOVA6 is.This is my opinion on how you break it down.

GK NOVA 6

GK = GK corporation, a company contracted by a government to conduct research.

Nova = Nova Project, the name of the research program being done by GK

6 = The number test they are one. So like the 6th version of their research

That just about sums up my immediate thoughts on the subject. Now is the time to open it up for discussion and see what we can get out of all this, try and piece this together.

GET THE FILES HERE

http://callofdutyzombies.com/gknova6/dropfiles/

Here is the 30 min audio

http://callofdutyzombies.com/music/gknova6mc60tape.wav

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody just posted about mkultra here: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cons ... 1bb8de60c#

he has 98 posts tho so i dont think its involved

http://eassurvey.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/the-cia-mind-control-childr...

USA ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RADIATION EXPERIMENTS

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/radiation/ ... et12/trn...

MKULTRA Victim Testimony C: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ES8Bv0_8w

MKULTRA Victim Testimony B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDASDDrDkM

MKULTRA Victim Testimony A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iflBkRlp ... re=related

Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse - Greenbaum speech http://www.whale.to/b/greenbaum.html

The CIA, Mind Control & Children http://bit.ly/cdMJhP

MKULTRA Documents http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/freebook/mk/

Declassified MK-Ultra Project Documents http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c000.htm

Mind Control Documents & Links http://ritualabuse.us/mindcontrol/mc-documents-links/

A LOOK AT THE LAW AND GOVERMENT MIND CONTROL THROUGH FIVE CASES

http://bit.ly/6usIgn

i cant help but wonder how treyarch are doing this. it is all so awesome though, seems so real. guess that is why it is called an ARG lol.

had a look at it all and some of the stuff you wonder why there is a pack of gum in this suitcase. there must be something to investigate with every item

i thought maybe look at the one dollar bill and have a look at the following:

grab the one dollar bill (this is for carbon) and have a look at the series number just to the bottom right of the pic of washington. the one i am holding says series 2003 A. yours might have a year or something important on it

also look at the number also to the right of washington (in green). eg; F16933526N

thats all i can think of at the moment

EDIT** Also i had another look at the 2 photos that look like dead bodies, to me they kinda look like a sheep/pigs head with what it seem like a collar on. not sure though, it is all dark

i cant help but wonder how treyarch are doing this. it is all so awesome though, seems so real. guess that is why it is called an ARG lol.

had a look at it all and some of the stuff you wonder why there is a pack of gum in this suitcase. there must be something to investigate with every item

grab the one dollar bill (this is for carbon) and have a look at the series number just to the bottom right of the pic of washington. the one i am holding says series 2003 A. yours might have a year or something important on it

also look at the number also to the right of washington (in green). eg; F16933526N

probably nothing but maybe try http://www.wheresgeorge.com/

tried, nothing there. now just my location is there lol

C 00956340 E

The taped fold is between the 0 and the E

C 00956340 E

hmm, ok. maybe try that wheres george site goblue posted before

or maybe the fold is there for a reason (hiding something)

i tried googling C 00956340 E and nothing really came up. i also tried C 0 E because they are the ones that are taped but only the "Council of Europe" came up and some other political crap

Ahhhhhhhhhh this is all crazy! I just read about GKnova6 like four hours ago and now there's a whole new chapter opening up! This all seem's way over my head so i'm still trying to grasp it, but from what i've seen/read not many people know more than i do. This is cool that Treyarch is doing this kinda thing! do the numbers/x's on the pencil have anything to do maybe with the website? Just a guess lol :p

C 00956340 E

hmm, ok. maybe try that wheres george site goblue posted before

or maybe the fold is there for a reason (hiding something)

Tried entering it, didn't work.

Info on "dragon lady" It was a recon plane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_U-2

EDIT :

"The only loss of a U-2 during combat operations occurred on 8 October 1966, when Major Leo Stewart, flying with the 349th Strategic Reconnaissance Squadron, developed mechanical problems high over North Vietnam. The U-2 managed to return to South Vietnam where Stewart ejected safely. The U-2 crashed near its base at Bien Hoa. .[14]"

Gk was NOT contracted by the US. They were clearly working for the Germans. Says so in the e-mail and in one of the newspaper articles in ur zipped gknova6 drop file.

It also seems the original Gk is defunct. One group is looking into Gk's work and there's a subgroup that seems to dissent what the main group is doing.

Info on "dragon lady" It was a recon plane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_U-2

EDIT :

"The only loss of a U-2 during combat operations occurred on 8 October 1966, when Major Leo Stewart, flying with the 349th Strategic Reconnaissance Squadron, developed mechanical problems high over North Vietnam. The U-2 managed to return to South Vietnam where Stewart ejected safely. The U-2 crashed near its base at Bien Hoa. .[14]"

Good find!

So any possibility of tracing the IP adresses on those Google threads?

There's something weird about the two pictures carbon received. At first glance, it looks like a dead body, but it looks like someone strapped it down. Mabey the GK operatives where torturing John. Mabey it was the MKultra test subjects? BTW, slightly off topic, but I own that same prepaid phone model. You can buy it at a Walmart for, like, twenty bucks.

EDIT:

Check this out. I searched "German Mind Control" and came up with this page:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... dcon02.htm