Phone Number found!!! Linked to GKNOVA6?!?

AdaWg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.

I just heard about all this gknova stuff in the past week, and am finding it very interesting.

Has anyone made any more progress with the phone message? It does seem to be there for a reason. Clearly they are trying to tell us something.

I'd noticed in the breathing room (so called) like anyone else the numbers '210 764 048 210' (yes 2 times 210 upper left, down right is the second one) any one figured out something yet? i think these numbers are there for a purpose...googled the numbers in the same direction as i wrote down before. nothing came out...12 numbers.

510 is an area code for the oakland area which is pretty far away from santa monica where the area code is 310. I was thinking perhaps that 510-764-048(0?) would be a number relevant to try and call, but most likely not...

maybe the GKnova #'s can be entered in as a pin for the 877 number. Haven't had any success so far in figuring out a number sequence to enter. I still don't know how anyone got a hold of Teddy. Tried asking Mattiks on Twitter but he didn't reply )o:

ive found the mail box id number just cant get past the pin number. the id number is 1-7-1-2 its written out near the bottom of the poster theres also something even smaller under it but cant read it

EDIT: also did a search on the ip address listed here is what i got.

Teddy Drews (208) 752-1828 21 W Cameron Ave,Kellogg, ID 83837-0000

what IP addy? the one for the gamestop page?

ive found the mail box id number just cant get past the pin number. the id number is 1-7-1-2 its written out near the bottom of the poster theres also something even smaller under it but cant read it

what IP addy? the one for the gamestop page?

the right of the poster there is this ip address. 208_75_218_28 idk if it is the gamestop one

EDIT: and below the ip addy is this number 483339. already tried it for the mail box pass code doesnt work

EDIT2: removed the name and number. dont need some person called 100 times over this.

SOG stands for Studies and Observartions Group... or something similar it's what the campaign mode for black ops is revolving around.

If you type in the IP addy from the poster it takes you to a game stop page... interesting that the name is "Teddy" tho, like the gal who apparently answers the phone from the # on the poster...

MATTKS: What "phone number" are you reffering to as an IP address? the IP address that is not a phone number that no one thought that was a phone number, but an IP address... or the 877 number which is a phone number and not an IP address. unless you know how to turn that 10 digit number into an IP address

SOG stands for Studies and Observartions Group... or something similar it's what the campaign mode for black ops is revolving around.

If you type in the IP addy from the poster it takes you to a game stop page... interesting that the name is "Teddy" tho, like the gal who apparently answers the phone from the # on the poster...

MATTKS: What "phone number" are you reffering to as an IP address? the IP address that is not a phone number that no one thought that was a phone number, but an IP address... or the 877 number which is a phone number and not an IP address. unless you know how to turn that 10 digit number into an IP address

thanks for clearing up the sog with me. and yes it is. i just googled searched the ip and thats what had come up. i joind one more group here is a link. they have a little more compiled then this one does.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/cal ... vered.html

thanks for clearing up the sog with me. and yes it is. i just googled searched the ip and thats what had come up. i joind one more group here is a link. they have a little more compiled then this one does.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/cal ... vered.html

Yeah there are a few smart folks on that board, mostly its a bunch of people who want to hack games and share warez tho... If you read the first post it did say SOG stands for Special Observations Group tho...

There's a lot more people on this forum who actively participate in these kinds of discussions, and lot less spam and off topic comments than there are on the NextGenUpdate forums...

There is another threaad on this board about the poster itself that goes over that diffrent stuff as well. LINK

has anyone tried the 877 number lately? i was able to reach the mailbox last night around 9pm est. but now every time i try it will just disconect me.

I've never been able to get into the mail box... )o:

I always get disconnected... maybe it's a timing issue?

UPDATE:

MaTtKs replied to me...

AND Teddy who he talked to has nothing to do with the 877 number... apparently he was trying to call the IP address as a phone number... so everyone that thought it was a random number THINK AGAIN. it was misinformation, that was not related to the topic of this thread.

THANK. YOU. !!!

Perfect, now we can get back to decoding this number once again. So assuming the mailbox number is 1712, we have multiple different PINs we could use. Maybe we should also try entering stuff like "zombie" but on a phone that would translate to: "966243". I don't know, just an idea.

I've never had success getting to a mail box... I wonder if ppl got the mail box from the other phone number that was referenced in this topic...

Has anyone actually gotten to a mailbox prompt calling the 877 number? if so how exactly? timing order etc...