Phone Number found!!! Linked to GKNOVA6?!?

AdaWg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the beeps in the music are morose code and stand for seit5eh

seit5eh= Site 5a= Site 51= Area 51 anyone?

that theory of area 51 may be true, if you listen to the easter egg radio behind the broken wal in der riese in the cave near the teleporter, it says that dr. maxis is hoping to mass produce the wunderwaffe, but he is runing out of element 115 (the stuff that poweres the wonderwaffe and teleporters) and he has located a location in nevada desert with a load of element 115... sounding familiar? nevada desert=area 51 and that 433339 thing u thought of makes a lot of sense

• 1 month later...

Has anyone thought maybe the pings are letters because I tried it and I got cabafad..

When you go to google and type in cabafad and click on I'm feeling lucky it takes you to a page from NASA..

Coincidence??? If this has come up before I apologize.

Actually if you google it without "I'm feeling lucky", it comes up with a link about halfway down for the same general NASA site, but with a disc-burning instruction built into whatever file the link is to. Does someone with a disc-burner and a spare disc want to try and burn it and see what they come up with? Link Below:

http://starbrite.jpl.nasa.gov/prod?obje ... PE+%3D+RAW

• 2 weeks later...