Phone Number found!!! Linked to GKNOVA6?!?

AdaWg

interesting...

I texted alpha and didn't get anything, but got the same message from texting help.

as well as this number: 866.401.0129

Ok, maybe we'll have to find it in a more difficult way. anyone knows codewords the black ops used? or maybe a common CIA codeword they used in the late 1950's in the experiments with drugs and stuff? Gotta do something with this textmessage thing...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted this on the other phone number speculation thread but here it is again for you guys.

Hey I work at sprint tech support and when I search that short code this is what I get. Sorry for the picture but for legal purposes I had to delete some things.

It seems to be some Fedex code but it says it's been open since 2007 sooo... I don't know if it will be anything but we will see.

http://www.ipsh.net/support/4FEDEX.html

Also here is the website attached to the code.

The Opt Out keywords are END, STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, or UNSUSCRIBE to the 433339 number.

Aggregator Name OpenMarket

Content Provider Name BBDO

Short Code Name Fedex

Short Code # 433339

Description alerts, wallpaper

Start Time 01/11/2007 12:00:00

End Time 12/31/2010 00:00:00

Short Code Type S

Carrier sprint,nextel,boost

Use Cases: Must contain specific instructions for Opting In/Opting Out User sends keyword to short code 433339 User sends END, STOP, QUIT, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to short code 433339

Status Production

Purpose of the short code

Traffic Projections 22,000 Sprint Users Exposed. 220 Sprint Only Users. 440 Total MO's per month. 2,200 Total MT's per month.

Bind Type Standard Rated

Message Type SMS

Test Numbers

Content Domain URL http://ipsh.net/ewl.nsf/

Reseller(UnBlocked) Sprint

Guppy

Boost

CARP

Working Assets

Exclusive(Allowed) None

Contact Info

Contact #:1

Contact Type 1

Name _default_

Phone No 1 8664010129

Phone No 2

Address 1

Address 2

Country

Email [email protected]

Fax

Zipcode

Program(s)

PRG_433339_1 Phone 8664010129

Email [email protected]

Website http://www.ipsh.net/support/4FEDEX.html

After reviewing everything it seems like this may be the real deal. But the only thing is it might just be one of gamestops ploys to get a free Black ops wallpaper for your cell phone. Then again it is a fedex number. But we don't have the Opt In keyword. Unless it's 1712 or some word form of it. Just got to find out. They could have easily just said that it was allowed to be active since 2007 so see if you can find something out. I don't have texting. Please let me know.

It's funny that the Purpose of the Short code section is blank.

I remember someone saying if u search 433339 and the word text on google it says something about a beef jerkey contest. It said it you text 'ALPHA' to the number, you get entered. Y would treyarch use this number wen they could have used anything else? It could be the element 115 thing, but it could be something else?

I remember someone saying if u search 433339 and the word text on google it says something about a beef jerkey contest. It said it you text 'ALPHA' to the number, you get entered. Y would treyarch use this number wen they could have used anything else? It could be the element 115 thing, but it could be something else?

You remember correctly.

This is probably a ridiculous idea, but is it possible that the robot at the number 433339 is a freelance text robot? Maybe companies can rent it for a certain time. Back in 2009, it could have been rented for the beef jerky company, and this year it might be rented for Call of Duty.

Of course, this can be solved; someone needs to text ALPHA to 433339. If it responds positively, it's still the beef jerky robot and we've been going down the wrong trail. If the number responds negatively, the number might be for Call of Duty and we need to text it the correct message.

Maybe it's SALLY.

first post here.

i read this on the comments to a youtube of the phone number but underneath "Sally" there is a series of numbers (the gun's production number, obvioulsy, but...). the first four digits are 2618, i'm barely able to make out the rest: 1127(6?). the 2 before the 7 may actually be a 7, and there may only be one 1.

also i've heard some people say the beeps between the 'ice cream truck' noise decodes to site5a, i don't know where they got that from, but everyone who tries to figure out those beeps seems to have an s as the first letter.

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck.

Re: Phone Number found!!! Linked to GKNOVA6?!?

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck.

and this relates to this topic how? do you.... think that this is the plot of the new zombies or something?

• 2 weeks later...

think ghouls in fallout 3.

So the zombies will be ghouls (ecrotic post-humans are decrepit, ragged, almost rotting, zombie-like mutants, victims of radiation poisoning)

Also the ability of ghoul DNA to regenerate at a rate unmatched by normal human nucleic acids.

Was this trying to be controled and went wrong?