Phone Number found!!! Linked to GKNOVA6?!?

AdaWg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is any one going to reply to me

I thought I did...

I've never had success getting to a mail box... I wonder if ppl got the mail box from the other phone number that was referenced in this topic...

Has anyone actually gotten to a mailbox prompt calling the 877 number? if so how exactly? timing order etc...

The 877 number is the one I originally got the mailbox on. just call and wait for the random music and press pound, then it will ask for a mailbox number, and a pin number. I think that if this is figured out we will get the next "big clue".

Thank you thank you!!!

Now i can access the mail box...

it seems that any number works for a mail box #

so what are the possible mail box numbers?

Relevant numbers from the poster and phone call:

3 1 2 1 6 1 4 - beeps heard listening to phone call maybe 3264 and 1111?

Haha no problem, you guys have no clue how excited I was when i pressed pound and heard the voice, haha i was like "Finally i figured out something that someone hasnt beaten me too!" lol

I don't think the number 433339 has anything to do with it, I saw on another thread that 43 +33+39=115 for element 115. But I could be wrong, I think though, that the 1712 is relevant, because we still have no clue what that means, and I'd be willing to bet that it is the pin number.

Now if we can just figure out the mailbox number....

Haha no problem, you guys have no clue how excited I was when i pressed pound and heard the voice, haha i was like "Finally i figured out something that someone hasnt beaten me too!" lol

I don't think the number 433339 has anything to do with it, I saw on another thread that 43 +33+39=115 for element 115. But I could be wrong, I think though, that the 1712 is relevant, because we still have no clue what that means, and I'd be willing to bet that it is the pin number.

Now if we can just figure out the mailbox number....

the other numbers I've been trying to work with I posted earlier, but 433339 definitely has to do with something, and maybe element 115...

however, I am confused as to how to use the pin numbers

I have a touch screen phone, so I have to hit an extra key (on my phone) to bring up a key pad, and when I initially try to enter a number it says "pin incorrect" also if you wait and don't enter a "mail box number" it asks you for a pin... which makes me think that we may not need a "mail box number" but just a pin number

However it may just be my phone acting funny... does anyone else have similar situation occurring if they dont' enter the "mail box number" right away?

The number that leads to the gamestop site is actually an ip address and the phone number clue sounds like a gknova clue because it is most likely another audio cypher which requires a basic set of notes or tones that can be either tonaly or numerically identified. I dont think it relates to gk tho to be honest I think its another promotion dealing with a co-op beta that was mentioned in the last GI and is through gamestop whereas the GKnova stuff is going to end up as an announcement for the new zombie mode.

the other numbers I've been trying to work with I posted earlier, but 433339 definitely has to do with something, and maybe element 115...

I have a touch screen phone, so I have to hit an extra key (on my phone) to bring up a key pad, and when I initially try to enter a number it says "pin incorrect" also if you wait and don't enter a "mail box number" it asks you for a pin... which makes me think that we may not need a "mail box number" but just a pin number

However it may just be my phone acting funny... does anyone else have similar situation occurring if they dont' enter the "mail box number" right away?

My phone does that too, if you just wait, it asks for a pin number

What phone number are you guys trying? I tried the 877 number and keep getting a "Number not in service" message? It's been that way for me for weeks now ever since I ran that reverse lookup.

EDIT: Ok that's weird. I tried from another phone and I got the same music thing. What's different though is that when I called it a couple of weeks ago pressing # took me to the mailbox and pin message. Now it just disconnects when I press #.

What phone number are you guys trying? I tried the 877 number and keep getting a "Number not in service" message? It's been that way for me for weeks now ever since I ran that reverse lookup.

EDIT: Ok that's weird. I tried from another phone and I got the same music thing. What's different though is that when I called it a couple of weeks ago pressing # took me to the mailbox and pin message. Now it just disconnects when I press #.

You know, here in The Netherlands we can call numbers with menus like that # too, but you can also put it right after the full number so if you have the number I.E. 111 111111 and you want to go to service menu 2 you can call the number 111 1111112, you see what i mean? I experienced in my young life 2 important things: If you can, do it the easy way, but I excperienced that some of the most easy things you can do...you can do on a difficult way which give you more information. Maybe we should try that here? :D I'm just sayin'

The number 433339 has significance. I tried texting to it. When i got the message back i :o .

When you text to the number 433339 you get a message back saying:

"I'm sorry but I don't understand your message. Please check your previous instructions and try again."

This is interesting because that means there is something we are supposed to text to this number. It is also interesting because we are supposed to have instructions on what to post to this number.

The number 433339 has significance. I tried texting to it. When i got the message back i :o .

"I'm sorry but I don't understand your message. Please check your previous instructions and try again."

This is interesting because that means there is something we are supposed to text to this number. It is also interesting because we are supposed to have instructions on what to post to this number.

Go back to the voice messages, and the strange message in GKNOVA6.com. Azure has the task perhaps? probably not. In the documents are some words marked in black, you cannot read what they say. Maybe if we find the real documents without the marks we can make sentence which maybe is the message you gotta send?

Go back to the voice messages, and the strange message in GKNOVA6.com. Azure has the task perhaps? probably not. In the documents are some words marked in black, you cannot read what they say. Maybe if we find the real documents without the marks we can make sentence which maybe is the message you gotta send?

Perhaps, I have a feeling the "task" would be posted on a alt conspiracy group. It is my belief that the GKnova6 site actually belongs to the GK group and is the "operation leak," trying to weed out their leak. Therefore i dont think we should be focusing on what the GKnova6 site says but the things around it that it may lead us to, such as the Cospiracy group on google made by the poster "nova6."

My phone does that too, if you just wait, it asks for a pin number

it does the same thing to me

Perhaps, I have a feeling the "task" would be posted on a alt conspiracy group. It is my belief that the GKnova6 site actually belongs to the GK group and is the "operation leak," trying to weed out their leak. Therefore i dont think we should be focusing on what the GKnova6 site says but the things around it that it may lead us to, such as the Cospiracy group on google made by the poster "nova6."

Nova6 conspiracy group? Intresting. I agree that we have to search for things behind it, but keep the site and every clue in it very clear in mind. I've got the feeling we have mist some clues in it...

Does anyone have a good high quality picture of the poster?? I would like to see it. And i'm not sure if this is true but someone said there was a IP adress on the poster also. I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm this.

Earlier I posted somewhere a tweet from JD_2020 with 2 HD pictures of the poster.

Here it is again and probably we already busted the IP that leads to Gamestop.com or something. or it was a phone number.

but as requested: http://twitpic.com/1tpcf6 http://twitpic.com/1tpcj0

And can you please read down earlier posts in the thread you post, I'm getting a little bit bored of people that telling us things we already know, no offense don't attack me I don't say you do.