Phone Number found!!! Linked to GKNOVA6?!?

AdaWg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It reminds me of a music box. The kind a little girl might get that has a small revolving fingurine. Often a ballerina. It might have something to do with the name Sally.

Sally? dont tell me everyone is wondering what that name is! Sally is the nickname for the colt m1911. the sally on the pistol (if you are referring to that) is probably what the producers of the M1911 put on every gun. to be exact, the nickname is Dirty Sally

Oh really? Had no idea. Never heard that once before.

Hmm and its kind of coincidental that the name of the person is "Teddy". Isn't that treyarchs joke with Call Of Duty? they always hide teddy bears around

yeah theres a bunch of teddy bears in MW2. on top of a roof in highrise. in a conrete aclove outside the cave in Afghan, along with a what looks like a star shaped hole in the concrete. theres a star on every teddy bear. And in the Spec Ops mission estate takedown in a bathroom in the mansion at the top of the stairs there was a throwing knife sticking a teddy bear to the wall. Something else funny: in another room in the upstairs theres a bathrub with an inflatible woman doll. she's also got stars covering her.

And in Nazi Zombies there's writing that says "Teddy is a Liar" I think it's in Der Riese. There might be one in Verrukt too.

Just found out that the "phone number" is actually an IP address which leads to a Gamestop Black Ops landing site...

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/codbo/poster/default.aspx

And yes, I realize there is another set of numbers that is actually a phone number.

Yea, I don't buy it. Its way too coincidental that this number put on the poster just happens to lead to a creepy phone number, with an obvious code. And the person "happens" to be named Teddy. Exactly like what was said in Nazi Zombies (and mentioned a few posts ago) "Teddy is a liar". So I personally still believe this should be explored. There has to be a clue in there somewhere.

Well we obviously already have the clues here. Teddy answered the phone and claimed to to not know anything, but "Teddy is a liar" right? So, then we have no reason to believe anything she says. We already have a full audio of the ringtone without Teddy interrupting, so I think our work with her is done. We just need to find what to do with the audio now.

My other question is, why has Teddy never answered for us. I personally have probably called a good 50 times. Plus all the other forum members calling at all hours of the day and night, its suspicious that they only answer for the Treyarch people. I think that if we figure out the mailbox number, the pin is probably 1712. Pin numbers are generally 4 digits. I have never entered a mailbox number so idk how long they are. But with a quick google search it appears that its generally your 10 digit phone number.

Yearg! I just called that number. Creepy. The music box reminds me of the sound that plays from the mystery box.

You know, the PIN for the mailbox might be in the recording itself.

The beeps are 3 1 2 1 6 1 4, and written on a piece of paper the ones look a lot like dividers. Could 3264 be the pin? But the mailbox number...i do not know.

EDIT EDIT: Is that a date, with the 1's as dividers? 3-2-[19]64?

I honestly think this doesn't have anything to do with any phone numbers .... stop badgering poor innocent people by calling them! lol

Quick note .... on the gknova6 page there is no "210". The number on the top left starts with a horizontally flipped "5" and then 1 and 0. Again not suggesting the phone number starts with 510 or 015 :P

all this stuff has to do with the game, this was posted in the other thread

"STUDY IT CAREFULLY, STAND BY FOR ORDERS"

also on the digits being a date for 3-2-1964

this was in time magazine on that date

http://www.winningreen.com/site/epage/79791_621.htm

The poster that says "back" is not the same as mine. There's a Black Ops logo on mine, and all the stuff I found, and SALLY with the tally marks isn't on the pistol on either side of the poster.

I honestly think this doesn't have anything to do with any phone numbers .... stop badgering poor innocent people by calling them! lol

Quick note .... on the gknova6 page there is no "210". The number on the top left starts with a horizontally flipped "5" and then 1 and 0. Again not suggesting the phone number starts with 510 or 015 :P

i mean the 877 number.

Wow!Great to see the community searching and searching.I did also called the number on my cellphone and what I heard was the ''Ice Cream Truck Song''.Its a little related to the song when you open the Mystery Box.One of my ideas is,if zombies return,this can be the ''new'' theme to the box.

Wow!Great to see the community searching and searching.I did also called the number on my cellphone and what I heard was the ''Ice Cream Truck Song''.Its a little related to the song when you open the Mystery Box.One of my ideas is,if zombies return,this can be the ''new'' theme to the box.

i am not sure if anyone has said that yet but otherwise good idea. i have heard this one i would prefer the one that it originally has (tune on mystery box) because this one is a bit creepy. anyway, i see that you are fairly new. welcome to the community and may your ideas be helpful ;)