Title: The Cuba Project

Picture to the right has a logo or sign for "I L C H R O M E"

underneath the part to the right it says primary sequence: 038

under that and to the right it says ONE-SEVEN-ONE-TWO

Then right of that is "ONE

project"

also update hear: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cons ... fb1554c93#

probz fake tho

were the hell is the download option for the video?

EDIT> Ha, i thought i saw a sniper rifle get covered up by blackness. There is probably a loooot more.

Looks like they are connecting the theory that Harvey Oswald was a Russian agent, not just a presidential Killer.

That explains why your the SOG.

And that "main guy" everyone is talking about it not the character you play as, its probably the leading figure of the group of 4. A hero type.

Here's to keep everyone up to date. We found in the trailer a few interesting pictures that each only flashed on the screen for a fraction of a second. They are below:

GK LOGO on top left:

Then two documents that were previously found through gknova6.com:

And finally, some other document/subliminal message talking about the space race:

Well, it would be nice if we could get good quality close ups of the documents before blacked out, but i cant figure out how to work this damn quicktime player into just going frame by frame. Its confusing the f*** out of me. Can someone please take the time and try to get them?

is it just me or is anybody else hoping the explosion effect from the bridge the heli shot down in the beginning will be betteR? :lol:

Just saying, the Game is still 6 months from release. It probably didn't look that great because its not a High Definition Trailer.

The OXM feature said that Black Ops' Graphics were Unbelievable.

At about 24 seconds in when the guy is climbing through the window, there's a crate outside and behind him. Though you can't clearly see what's written on the crate it kind of looks like it says "GKNOVA".

Definately not GKNOVA.To me it looks like GCXOVA But the X could be an N but I also know for a fact it is a C and not a K!

i was watchin the new black ops trailer when i saw this somthing that could be the GK logo on a building , sorry dont have image but go on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKzdMsTtS0Q go to 0:13 and look at the neon on the building on the far right it looks like the gk logo

the guy behind the clips with the documents on it looks like cpt price from mw and mw2 maybe thats the character you will plsy?