Reveal Trailer Live-GKNova6 logo found

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just saw a commercial on espn that said the trailer will be shown at the 3rd quarter...

i also wrote on uf a couple of days ago that i saw the trailer of the trailer and it showed a rocket about to be launched(maybe freedom 7) or some type of missile...

i dont know where freedom 7 was launched from but maybe there is gonna be a nasa mission or map...

Ugh..I hate basketball..I just want this trailer so I can penetrate it with my eyes..and find a lot of new stuff in Black Ops..O_O..

In the mean time..while I wait for the 3rd quarter to start.. I am..watching Everybody Hates Chris..xD

Keep on pausing really fast before that, right in the begging of the flashing documents, and you see what look to be the moon with "the space race" written to the bottom left of it. I can't get a screen shot, it was kinda a one in a million pause. I got it in perfect quality.

Keep on pausing really fast before that, right in the begging of the flashing documents, and you see what look to be the moon with "the space race" written to the bottom left of it. I can't get a screen shot, it was kinda a one in a million pause. I got it in perfect quality.

is this wat you were talking about?