What do you hate most about MW2?

I hate teammates that jack care packages/ emergency airdrops. Yesterday i got an emergency airdrop on rundown. So i went to the most unused part of the map, the gas station. Called in my Emergency airdrop. Immediately 2 team mates ran straight to me once they saw i had a Emergency airdrop. Then two more teammates just randomly spawned right by me, even though nobody ever spawns by the gas station, but apparently they do once i get an emergency airdrop. So a couple of them threw smoke down so i wouldn't be able to get the packages. Which didn't work. I still got 3 out of the 4 packages but its ridiculous how desperate team mates are. I almost never get an emergency airdrop where team mates don't try to take them. I hope in black ops teammates can't take packages, i dont even care if enemies still can.

too true... i mean i do it to enemies all the time (recently got my 100th ac130 steal :D) but never a team mate :facepalm:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember that solid feeling that you get in WaW when you shot someone? You could feel that you were hitting them? I don't have that feeling in MW2, and that's what I hate.

The way matches can get so onesided is a little annoying too. You know, where you're doing the best on your team and you have 6 kills? On Team Deathmatch? Yeah, I hate that...

OK. Do you know what i hate? not the glitchers, not the bad programming or the overpowered guns, its the sad fact you see addicts.

To be fair were the additcs :D but i don't mean addicted to playing, i mean addicted to winning.

Its so sad to see people trying all to come first thats its a labour for them... I try to win... but my maiin reason i bought the game was because ITS A GAME so i have FUN. Some of you guys are getting a 'bit' like this... my friend tried everything to win, boosting tactics, trying to spawn kill, practicing moves and working out where everyone spawned... i killed him once and he left the game, blocked me and now won't talk to me :| ITS A GAME! LIGHTEN UP i tell him but after 4 weeks he still won't say hi...

I just play to have fun... then i hear: "DAMN YOU Shoreyo I was on a 24 ks im ragequitting "

:lol:

lol sounds like your friend has issues shoreyo, my k/d is 0.34, so you shouldn't have a problem with me doing anything to win ;)

My bro found the solution, the vector is so easy to win with, you can mess around and win! :D

hah, oops i just noticed i put K/D, that's my W/L at 0.34, my K/D is 2.02 right now

• 5 months later...

Ok seriously, "camping"

Its defending a fortified position, its really how ALL REAL WARFARE goes, stop complaining you complainers. "Noob-Tubes"? Those were invented for a reason, and its the reason that you getting killed by them.

Stop Complaining. complainers.

I bet your not a camper. . .

Last I checked, hiding in/around a corner with a noob-tube is not defending anything, and I highly doubt thats what grenade launchers were invented for. . .

I find it absolutely hilarious that your talking about "Real Warfare".

In fact, here's a military field manual on the m203. I bet they don't train the soldiers to use it the way you do.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... p1.htm#1-1

Sure there are campers in everygame, but just admit that there have never been so many as there are in modern warfare 2.

Camping in a corner is no defending its being a douche. so give up if you do camp....

I don't know. For me it's a tossup between people who complain about CoD on a CoD forum, and (ever since Black Ops came out), the lack of a combat training mode for the multiplayer, which forces one to play against just anybody. Yes, I just kicked your ass, little Timmy. Stop screeching like a buttfucked pig.

Oh, and MacMillian might not no-scope, but Dimitri Petrenko did. Reznov didn't seem to mind.

And as for the campaign length? IW said right off the bat it wouldn't be long, but it was no shorter than your average Call of Duty/Medal of Honor title. In fact, in terms of length, it WAS your average CoD title.

MW2 is a great game to me, for the reason is that, its easy to play, i dont need to try hard like wut MOST people do cuz they are that nooby, and well its easy to kill so i have fun, BUT, wut i hated abt the game and made me quit to play halo is the fact that EVERYONE are TRY HARDS, and THEY ARE NOOBY, im tired of hearing this from most people about mw2. " it takes skill to play cod, mw2 is the best game ever! mw2 ALWAYS takes skills" 1. no it doesnt, if i dont have to try hard in this game then no the game does not require skill, 2. anyone can get 20 kills easily, i can, so no the game isnt pro, seriously people dont say mw2 is the best game ever or takes skill , i dont wanna go off saying halo is, even if it is xD

BUT aside from all that, of course i hate all the nooby weapons, the try hards, hard scopes, camping, shot guns, etc. but other than all that its a great game. Halo still takes more skill and better, if u wanna argue go ahead =) mw2 still takes no skill, but fun to play =]

I use commando pro,but only for its no fall damage.I really hate commando tactical knife launchers with lightweight and marathon pro.Snipers are mostly underpowered.A barret.50 cal can tear a leg off in real life,but in mw2 you shoot a guy in the leg and it looks like hes twitching violently.Then I hate one man army.Infinite claymores what the hell?Add in Spawn trappers into the list please.I also hate care package stealers.WTF......I call in a care package and a hobo runs and it and tries to take it before I get a chance?Spawn trapping is the worst though.I came to play online not get killed 5 seconds after I respawn.

Then I hate one man army.Infinite claymores what the hell?

The limit on claymores isn't infinite, it's 2.

I also hate care package stealers.WTF......I call in a care package and a hobo runs and it and tries to take it before I get a chance?

If I ever use care packages, I almost always let my team get it, because I know that I can get more killstreaks easy, but if a teammate can't, then that gives them killstreaks, and you get points when they take it

Spawn trapping is the worst though.I came to play online not get killed 5 seconds after I respawn.

Spawn trapping is a very good strategy, if your team can set up a perfect spawn trap, then you can capture whatever the objective is easier.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate teammates that jack care packages/ emergency airdrops. Yesterday i got an emergency airdrop on rundown. So i went to the most unused part of the map, the gas station. Called in my Emergency airdrop. Immediately 2 team mates ran straight to me once they saw i had a Emergency airdrop. Then two more teammates just randomly spawned right by me, even though nobody ever spawns by the gas station, but apparently they do once i get an emergency airdrop. So a couple of them threw smoke down so i wouldn't be able to get the packages. Which didn't work. I still got 3 out of the 4 packages but its ridiculous how desperate team mates are. I almost never get an emergency airdrop where team mates don't try to take them. I hope in black ops teammates can't take packages, i dont even care if enemies still can.

woah, that is stupid, seriously they did that? I'm glad thats stopped in black ops. [brains]

woah, that is stupid, seriously they did that? I'm glad thats stopped in black ops. [brains]

whats with you can bring up all this old stuff everywhere i look i see shoreyo like wtf?

and you already talked about that

whats with you can bring up all this old stuff everywhere i look i see shoreyo like wtf?

and you already talked about that

Hint the sarcasm :) I was really exhasperated by you and others habits of complaining about people again and again, i think you used a bit of hyperbole in your description of events, i doubt they were that desperate :D