What do you hate most about MW2?

I hate when people call me a try hard...what am I supposed to do? Spin around shooting in the air?

Well theres a difference between a try hard and a person thats trying to good (Sounds stupid i know.) A try hard would be a person that drop shots, uses the MP40 w/ dual mags, uses juggernaut and martyrdom and does good. But if that person was using the kar98k, stopping power and fireproof and did good,they would just be a person that was trying to do good. A try hard is a person that uses the cheapest setup, and does whatever they can to do good. I have no problem with a person thats trying to do good, but a "try hard"?... don't get me started.

I snipe...pretty much always...I still get called a try-hard. It's not like I'm using OMA with noob-tubes

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS THE KILLSTREAKS

The killstreaks cause the camping if it wasnt for things like Chpper gunners and AC130's there wouldnt be so much camping hopefully BO will have a systematic killstreak reward system i must say though the nuke in MW2 is probz the best killstreak they have look at the amount of Machinima vids there are and also nukes are fun to try and get. Sure it can cause camping but ive seen people camp for F*cking UAV's

I hate when people call me a try hard...what am I supposed to do? Spin around shooting in the air?

Have you tried? I bet you would get at least 15 kills doing that in modern warfare 2.

I agree with BBS, although I usually just call them Douchebags, most drop shotters and other people who exploit the game and use the easiest combinations for a couple of points, which is just about everyone who plays modern warfare 2, really need to re-asses their real life morals.

If anyone drops shots i can say right now i hate you with a passion when ever i play this sh*t game i all ways run into someone that drops to the floor and sprays me with the ump wtf am i supposed to do to dodge this? It doesn't matter i have moved on to Battlefield bad company. Try playing bad company after play any Cod it takes skill to play that game.

The MW2 drop-shotting is crap, it barely helps at all, actually, I don't think I've ever had a time where it has helped, if I drop-shot and kill people, it's because I shot them first, or was more consistent with my shots (or it's a UMP). But if I get killed and I was drop-shotting, I'll watch the killcam, and according to them...I was still standing straight up, even though on my screen, I was laying on the ground. The only people who can drop-shot is the host...unless you are able to be laying on the ground for about 3 full seconds before you die.....that's about how long IW's crappy servers register that you layed down.

nowadays in MW2 you just have to use whatever guns to survive. if you use a class like this:

L86 LSW w red dot

USP.45

sleight of hand

cold blooded

sitrep

you will not be able to keep up with everyone using the UMP. if you do good with underused weapons then good for you. i use guns like the MP5K and F2000 and i still maintain a good kill death ratio.

but what iam trying to say is if you dont have stopping power, you dont have much of a chance unless your kniving people.

there isnt much point in dropshotting anyway because of all the lag and crap that triixster said. sometimes if there are a lot of people in an area, i might go prone so it is harder for them to see me. that isnt dropshotting is it? because from what i have heard, dropshotting is where you go prone while you are being shot at so you can get a cheap kill

Drop-shotting is one of the douchie tactics that people who will do anything to get a point use. The really frustrating thing about it though, is the fact that if you tried that in real life, your more likely to shoot your self than the other person. Its not possible to drop to the ground, land on your forearms/elbows and keep the gun accurate. Its total BS.

Treyarch said they changed the way you go prone/what happens when you go prone, so hopefully whatever they've done fixes this problem.

That said, if drop shotting isn't an option in Black Ops, all the douchebags, most of which migrate from modern warfare 2, will just find some other way of getting easy kills.

treyarch, make the game less newbish, please? make it based off true skill, the only real true skill game i know is halo 2. Halo 2 does take alot of skill to play. back on MW2:

What i hate:

nube tubes

nube tubes

nube tubes

nube tubes

nube tubes

drop shot

boosters

campers

the knife(why? because if i should get a hit marker with a barret and you instantly kill me with M,L,C then it is bull}

spawn killers

lol Zieghail, "all the douchebags, most which migrate from modern warfare 2" puts a very funny picture in my mind. just all the douchebags in a massive flock coming to ruin black ops. i reckon they should just take out prone. it causes more problems than inconvenience.

or maybe when you try and drop shot you gun just aims up in the sky

Why do you guys have a problem with drop shotting, the drop shotters accuracy gets greatly reduced when he drop shots.

And no im not just trying to convince myself that drop shotting isn't nooby, since i rarely drop shot.

Drop-shotting is one of the douchie tactics that people who will do anything to get a point use. The really frustrating thing about it though, is the fact that if you tried that in real life, your more likely to shoot your self than the other person. Its not possible to drop to the ground, land on your forearms/elbows and keep the gun accurate. Its total BS.

Treyarch said they changed the way you go prone/what happens when you go prone, so hopefully whatever they've done fixes this problem.

That said, if drop shotting isn't an option in Black Ops, all the douchebags, most of which migrate from modern warfare 2, will just find some other way of getting easy kills.

I hate drop shooting with a passion it pisses me off whoever does do it that reads this i want you to know you suck and you need to get good fast cause its not gonna be the same as mw2.

nowadays in MW2 you just have to use whatever guns to survive. if you use a class like this:

L86 LSW w red dot

USP.45

sleight of hand

cold blooded

sitrep

you will not be able to keep up with everyone using the UMP. if you do good with underused weapons then good for you. i use guns like the MP5K and F2000 and i still maintain a good kill death ratio.

but what iam trying to say is if you dont have stopping power, you dont have much of a chance unless your kniving people.

there isnt much point in dropshotting anyway because of all the lag and crap that triixster said. sometimes if there are a lot of people in an area, i might go prone so it is harder for them to see me. that isnt dropshotting is it? because from what i have heard, dropshotting is where you go prone while you are being shot at so you can get a cheap kill

Sorry for the double post but i had to say i use cold blooded and i have a kdr of 1.94 and i will and can play tdm and still go 20+ kills and not die. You don't need stopping power try using something else but play in s&d that's how i got off my addiction to stopping power.

Lol. Yeah Johnson, thats probably what will happen. All the people who actually want to play the game with skill and integrity having a nice gathering of sorts. Then the ground starts to rumble as the massive stampede races towards. A stampede of cheaters and exploiters along with all the little kids who do it because everyone else does and they think its cool. Then Black Ops is overrun, and ruined. :D:lol: . . . Sorry, thats not really funny. . .

This can be prevented though, as long as Treyarch doesn't Intentionally make Black Ops so easily exploitable for the cheaters and exploiters.

Also I think the best solution to drop shotting would be to make it so you can't shoot while in the process of going prone or crouching.

But in all Honesty, Drop Shotting is THE Smallest Issue in modern warfare 2. Partly because its been in every Call of Duty Game since the second one, But mostly because its over shadowed by so many other problems.

Like Ricochet! Its completely ruined Hardcore Search and Destroy. Well That, Along with marathon, heart beat sensors, thermal scopes, Killstreaks, and just the general map layout of EVERY map.

Why do people hate ricochet?

If your going to play hardcore, and one of your teemmates shoots at you, wouldn't you want them to die instead of you?

if one of your teammates is just running around and you accidentally hit them with an airstrike, or a predator, or with a random grenade....then that's really stupid that you die. also on HC, a lot of people will run in front of you and get you killed because you shoot them. I used to have that happen all the time, I was so tired of it, I quit HC.

i dont kill friendlies often in HC. i like the idea of killing yourself instead of some dick killing your whole team. but i reckon in HCSD they should just have it no friendly fire at all. or maybe shared so you can both feel the pain :twisted: .

@Zieghail, douchebags ruining black ops wouldnt be funny but it SOUNDED funny

Guys, if your having probs with dropshotting do this,

1. jump or move to the side, they cant turn fast and they can look to far up

2. jusst aim at their chest, then when they go down they get hit in the head

also people jump, so i just stab themin the leg, hey, melee is always 1 hit kill wherever you get them

I hate teammates that jack care packages/ emergency airdrops. Yesterday i got an emergency airdrop on rundown. So i went to the most unused part of the map, the gas station. Called in my Emergency airdrop. Immediately 2 team mates ran straight to me once they saw i had a Emergency airdrop. Then two more teammates just randomly spawned right by me, even though nobody ever spawns by the gas station, but apparently they do once i get an emergency airdrop. So a couple of them threw smoke down so i wouldn't be able to get the packages. Which didn't work. I still got 3 out of the 4 packages but its ridiculous how desperate team mates are. I almost never get an emergency airdrop where team mates don't try to take them. I hope in black ops teammates can't take packages, i dont even care if enemies still can.

• 4 weeks later...

campers arent bad, in my opinion, it is the people who run into the middle of the map without looking who are bad. These people only run out like idiots because they don't want to be called a camper, but they really wont. i just hate it when a person who tries to minimaly aim, jump in cirlces, not check his corners, and never take cover ever, calls me a noob because i: try to keep a position secure, aim well, stay behind cover, and take a flanking route. ummm, im sorry, but this is a war game, not a tony hawk game, quit jumping around like a fag. :lol: