What do you hate most about MW2?

You forgot to put the "Bullets-Follow-You-Around-Corners" and the "Superman" Perks. :)

Otherwise, from the list :

Underpowered Sniper Rifles.

I'm a pretty decent sniper if I do say so myself, and when I shoot someone in the thigh or even the chest, it SHOULD :

A) Kill them

B) Kill them (The thigh would bleed out, since it's such a muscle-y part, and a .408 or .50 Caliber Bullet going through your leg? C`mon, I mean this is the .50 Cal Bullet!

The bullets follow you around corners thing, is just host advantage just most of the time. And for the underpowered snipers, i dont really think that they are underpowered, we get so many perks to beef up our snipers its not even funny.

That bullet is so sexy!!! :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, today was my last time im gonna play this game.

First thing off, i died 3 times on one guy, and got twice in 1 killcam. In other round, there was glitchers in Fuel, another FFA i spawned just infront of the guy (Scrap yard) in the L shape plane place.

Then i got bored of FFA, i went in SnD, there was first off strike wich went somehow good and bad, but some bullshit happened, somehow my bullets didnt kill riotshield guy from behind, shotty range suddenly dropped and couldnt kill a guy trhought a window hole close to B (downstairs area). Then afterall the game lagged just when i was going good for last 2 rounds.

I went a new one, immediatly "Client command overflow".

I went again new SnD round and it was Fuel. Round was almost over and it was second round on our defense, started late. There was 2 guys left and what did they do, glitched in the rock, with OMA, danger close and ninja, u know what i mean. Then suddenly my internet just wants to fuck around and goes offline...

So no more MW2.

An easy way to counter the rock glitchers is to go by that one office building with the hole in the roof on top of it. Look towards the rocky side of the map, then you get a good view of the back of the rock where the glitchers go to get into it.

Its supposed to be fixed in the next patch. Along with OMA noob toobing, but i dont think fixing thats going to do anything about noobtoobing since all the noobs will just use scavenger instead.

This "game" is just sh*t. I haven't been on it for about 3 weeks because all the fake 10th prestige fa*gs on it. i can usually stand s&d but that's ruined buy the guy that spent 5 minutes getting to 10th prestige when i'm only 7 and it took me 8 months -_-. Lets just leave it at sh*t.

This "game" is just sh*t. I haven't been on it for about 3 weeks because all the fake 10th prestige fa*gs on it. i can usually stand s&d but that's ruined buy the guy that spent 5 minutes getting to 10th prestige when i'm only 7 and it took me 8 months -_-. Lets just leave it at sh*t.

See. . . I haven't played this game since before Christmas. Its so horrible. One of the things that makes me the most angry is what they did to Search and Destroy.

"Oh, Lets add a Zero to the end of everything you get points for. . . Except for Bomb Plants in Search and Destroy. We want to ruin the Search and Destroy game mode."

- infinity ward

Then they add all these dumb perks and weapons that make every game last for about 45 seconds, and on top of all that, they create their typical trash maps that were probably designed by a monkey and place the targets in horrible places. Then they Ruin Hardcore mode. . .

Search and Destroy, along with hardcore mode need to go back to the way they are in World at War.

See. . . I haven't played this game since before Christmas. Its so horrible. One of the things that makes me the most angry is what they did to Search and Destroy.

"Oh, Lets add a Zero to the end of everything you get points for. . . Except for Bomb Plants in Search and Destroy. We want to ruin the Search and Destroy game mode."

- infinity ward

Then they add all these dumb perks and weapons that make every game last for about 45 seconds, and on top of all that, they create their typical trash maps that were probably designed by a monkey and place the targets in horrible places. Then they Ruin Hardcore mode. . .

Search and Destroy, along with hardcore mode need to go back to the way they are in World at War.

In Cod4/WaW you get 50xp for a kill, and 100xp for a plant/defuse. In MW2 you get 500xp for a kill and 1000xp for plant/defuse. Snd is my fave game mode in mw2 8-)

In Cod4/WaW you get 50xp for a kill, and 100xp for a plant/defuse. In MW2 you get 500xp for a kill and 1000xp for plant/defuse. Snd is my fave game mode in mw2 8-)

I play Hardcore Search and Destroy exclusively.

And Unless they changed it since last I played, you still only get 100 points for a Bomb plant or Defuse in modern warfare 2, it may say 1000 while in game, but you really only get 100 xp in the end. Which is one of the reasons I quit playing modern warfare 2, Hardcore Search is ruined by all the stupid perks and killstreaks, and points, or lack there of.

And thats beside this fact, I read an article in OXM recently and infinity ward purposely made it take longer to Rank Up in Search and Destroy. Statistically its true. And along with making some weapon attachments take 300 kills to unlock, infinity ward wanted to get enough people to quit playing Search and Destroy so they could remove it from the playlist.

I know all that sounds completely ridiculous, and really, Whats the point? But I've never said anything more true in my entire life.

I play Hardcore Search and Destroy exclusively.

And Unless they changed it since last I played, you still only get 100 points for a Bomb plant or Defuse in modern warfare 2, it may say 1000 while in game, but you really only get 100 xp in the end. Which is one of the reasons I quit playing modern warfare 2, Hardcore Search is ruined by all the stupid perks and killstreaks, and points, or lack there of.

And thats beside this fact, I read an article in OXM recently and infinity ward purposely made it take longer to Rank Up in Search and Destroy. Statistically its true. And along with making some weapon attachments take 300 kills to unlock, infinity ward wanted to get enough people to quit playing Search and Destroy so they could remove it from the playlist.

I know all that sounds completely ridiculous, and really, Whats the point? But I've never said anything more true in my entire life.

no you get 1000, and they didn't change it, it's been that way the whole time

@Zieghail, Yep your right, right about how that sounds completely crazy. Why would they want to remove search and destroy? Besides SnD is probably still the game mode that levels you up the quickest. Can you scan that OXM article or find a link to it for me? I would love to see it.

And what do you mean by "you only get 100xp in the end"? Its not like it says 1000cp then it just takes away 900 from you in the end.

And what do you mean by "you only get 100xp in the end"? Its not like it says 1000cp then it just takes away 900 from you in the end.

And no, your right. It doesn't take those points away from you, it never actually awards them to you.

Just follow along logically here.

In Game when you press the back button it will say 1000 points after planting or defusing a bomb, When the match is over and you check your Actual Experience, that 1000 points you got wont be there. Seriously, do the math.

And no, your right. It doesn't take those points away from you, it never actually awards them to you.

In Game when you press the back button it will say 1000 points after planting or defusing a bomb, When the match is over and you check your Actual Experience, that 1000 points you got wont be there. Seriously, do the math.

Doesn't it show up in your match bonus or something like that? I will check next time i play.

thats challenge completion, like the challenge for defusing a bomb, you get the xp, but if you get 75 headshots with a gun, the xp wont show up on the game will it? that would mean lv 1 people would come first due to all the challenges at lv1 like: wow you died! 10000Xp, wow you walked 5 metres 20585950Xp, and my favorite: you fell do your death, heres 100000000000000000000Xp

Doesn't it show up in your match bonus or something like that? I will check next time i play.

I Don't think it shows up as a bonus, A friend and I tested this whole situation out a while ago.

I planted the bomb every round on offense and didn't kill anyone -

Even though it said 3,000 points. I only recieved 300 points. The 3000 points did add to my leaderboard score, but it did not add to my total Experience, only 300.

My partner killed everyone we encountered. He killed 7 or 8 people - 3,500 - 4,000 points.

Not only that, but I recieved a horrible match bonus, while he recieved quite a massive one. We were the same rank, so that had no affect on the bonus.

I hate when people call me a try hard...what am I supposed to do? Spin around shooting in the air?

Well theres a difference between a try hard and a person thats trying to good (Sounds stupid i know.) A try hard would be a person that drop shots, uses the MP40 w/ dual mags, uses juggernaut and martyrdom and does good. But if that person was using the kar98k, stopping power and fireproof and did good,they would just be a person that was trying to do good. A try hard is a person that uses the cheapest setup, and does whatever they can to do good. I have no problem with a person thats trying to do good, but a "try hard"?... don't get me started.