TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did a close up of the image looks interesting... possibly Aliens? 3 figures in image. one in middle looks human the other two are questionable

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hmm, about XO's post on usenet...

perhaps the package was delivered last night via the trailer?

Which is why we're finding files and other things that look related to GKnova in it

its a guy in a flight suit standing over a desk

see....i am awesome,

Reznov was made from the same character model as Imran Zakhaev from Call of Duty 4, so it's possible they just used Reznov's character model to make this new character for Call of Duty Black Ops. So it doesn't necessarily have to be him even if it looks just like him. But I hope it is him, because Reznov is my favorite video game character of all time!

@dfinest1 - The guy that never dies that you're talking about was Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko, the person you play as.

@NEBOK243 yeah i remember the guy i play as but i thought i was talking about reznov...

cuz at the beginning he is playing dead and already looks shot up...

and then a little while after it looks like he gets shot or something happens and then all of a sudden he's alive...

or i think i might have mixed what happens to both of them together...

either way they both have a lot of luck...

I do think that carrot was the first person to accurately speculate of the contents of the pic... anyways

Carbon got the GK package dropped to him personally @ the black ops preview!! check out his twitter for some pics and what not. Looking forward to his write up on the subject

fiddled about and got an animation which looked to be about splitting and atom, baseball stadium being blown up, a glowing baseball, the world, a misile and Uranium U238 and U235 then audio about mand creating a world from their own conception and drawing from their minds all of their minds to deploy then MOD .. MOVAS . IXNOV . AS . IXN . OVASI . XNOVA . SIXNO . VASIX . NOVAS . IXNOV . ASIXN OVASI . XNOVA . then a voice saying something, I think he says "Hell is purple" but i could be wrong. So anybody knows what of that means?

fiddled about and got an animation which looked to be about splitting and atom, baseball stadium being blown up, a glowing baseball, the world, a misile and Uranium U238 and U235 then audio about mand creating a world from their own conception and drawing from their minds all of their minds to deploy then MOD .. MOVAS . IXNOV . AS . IXN . OVASI . XNOVA . SIXNO . VASIX . NOVAS . IXNOV . ASIXN OVASI . XNOVA . then a voice saying something, I think he says "Hell is purple" but i could be wrong. So anybody knows what of that means?

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=121

link to the discussion about the first transmission.... and welcome! :)

did anyone google ''Freedom 7''?

I did, ''Freedom 7'' was a spacecraft launched on May 5, 1961, 14:34:13.

It was used in mission "Mercury-Redstone 3'' the pilot was Alan Shepard. He was the first American astronaut that was in space, and the first astronaut that came back on earth inside his vehicle. the USS Lake Champlain (CV-39) picked the astronaut up in the ocean.

I don't know or it helped but atleast it is something I never red on forums and internet...

oh and 'NOVA' in dutch means 'ster' which means 'star' so it can be someting like GKSTAR 6? or am I on the wrong trace?

I don't know any further could not find any usual when searching 'GKSTAR 6' or 'GKSTAR6' but it is already pretty late time to go to sleep

I'd like to have a reply! and I'm open to help further!

thadutchuy :!:

This document is simply the following actual document:

THE CUBA PROJECT

The Goal. In keeping with the spirit of the Presidential memorandum of 30 November 1961, the United States will help the people of Cuba overthrow the Communist regime from within Cuba and institute a new government with which the United States can live in peace.

The Situation. We still know too little about the real situation inside Cuba, although we are taking energetic steps to learn more. However, some salient facts are known. It is known that the Communist regime is an active Sino-Soviet spearhead in our Hemisphere and that Communist controls inside Cuba are severe. Also, there is evidence that the repressive measures of the Communists, together with disappointments in Castro's economic dependency on the Communist formula, have resulted in an anti-regime atmosphere among the Cuban people which makes a resistance program a distinct and present possibility.

Time is running against us. The Cuban people feel helpless and are losing hope fast. They need symbols of inside resistance and of outside interest soon. They need something they can join with the hope of starting to work surely towards overthrowing the regime. Since late November, we have been working hard to re-orient the operational concepts within the U.S. government and to develop the hard intelligence and operational assets required for success in our task.

The next National Intelligence Estimate on Cuba (NIE 85-62) promises to be a useful document dealing with our practical needs and with due recognition of the sparsity of hard facts. The needs of the Cuba project, as it goes into operation, plus the increasing U.S. capability for intelligence collection, should permit more frequent estimates for our guidance. These will be prepared on a periodic basis.

Premise of Action. Americans once ran a successful revolution. It was run from within, and succeeded because there was timely and strong political, economic, and military help by nations outside who supported our cause. Using this same concept of revolution from within, we must now help the Cuban people to stamp out tyranny and gain their liberty.

On 18 January, the Chief of Operations assigned thirty-two tasks to Departments and Agencies of the U.S. government, in order to provide a realistic assessment and preparation of U.S. capabilities. The Attorney General and the Special Group were apprised of this action. The answers received on 15 February provided the basis for planning a realistic course of action. The answers also revealed that the course of action must contain continuing coordination and firm overall guidance.

The course of action set forth herein is realistic within present operational estimates and intelligence. Actually, it represents the maximum target timing which the operational people jointly considered feasible. It aims for a revolt which can take place in Cuba by October 1962.

tl;dr the United States wants to attempt Operation Mongoose: assassinating Fidel Castro.

^ This image appears to be the same document, except formatted slightly differently.

DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! :o

look what i found, i googled Nov 6 instead of Nova 6, I came at this wikipedia page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_6

and look what i found here: these 3 important dates all on 6th of november, all had to do with some kind a 'cold war' but most important the 1965 (l'll mark it fat your you)

#edit 1: I tried to explain that nov or nova also could have been a trail to this big event in 1965 on november 6.

# 1963 – Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Duong Van Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.

# 1965 – Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans made use of this program.

# 1971 – The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.

maybe it is just a confirmation for me that i'm happy i found something, maybe it is useful in this whole quest!

i'll keep contact :D nice forum btw!

oh and another thing for all, (specailly for you) in that E-mails with Giovani and Fibah is saying it is a troll, it might be real.

the package they talk about can be the mysterious suitcase that was send to some kinda company (dunno what anymore, check the cod wikia for it) and it had the GK logo on it, so i think they talk about that and it might be real! no trollin'

Alright first for the somewhat irrelevant information.

Wouldn't the "pigpen" be able to mean the "Bay of Pigs".

That was the failed cuban missle crisis mission.

and then...

I was reading earlier in the GKNova6 Tab that one of the messages had a picture of

Karl = b

Napoleon = d

Did this get any further?

My idea: worth crap but at least something even if it is a little old.

I first thought that it would have been Karl Marx and Napoleon Bonaparte.

But upon further research I found Heinrich Friedrich Karl

and of course Napoleon Bonaparte.

Napoleon brought about the Confederation of the Rhine.

Karl became Supreme President of all Westphalian Chambers of commerce and Mining.

(Which includes Gelsenkirchen) GK

From what I read Karl seemed to disagree with napoleon on a lot of things.

I figured that would be the b and d reference.

I know this is reading a little too much into it but I'm at work with nothing to do so what the heck.

It may even still have something to do with Karl Marx yet.

Oh and more this whole thing could just deal with Nuclear Fusion which is what nova is. Or at least what it causes. This became a big deal in the cold war era.

Oh and also GK could stand for Glycerokinase. Part of your DNA.

Alright first for the somewhat irrelevant information.

Wouldn't the "pigpen" be able to mean the "Bay of Pigs".

That was the failed cuban missle crisis mission.

wasn't "Bay of Pigs' a operation to overthrown Fidel Castro's regime? alteast Wikipedia says it...Bay of Pigs was in the period of April 17–19, 1961 while the 'Cuban Missle Crisis' took place in October - November 1962(roughly said.)

i've got vacation so if you are bored you can reply anytime i'd like to do it too if i know more!:D

Edit #1: I think we have to find some thing else for GK or atleast for the K, Gelsenkirchen is one word/name, so the if GK was Gelsenkirchen it would be Gk i think instead of GK? call me a complete moron that is what i am :D

wasn't "Bay of Pigs' a operation to overthrown Fidel Castro's regime? alteast Wikipedia says it...Bay of Pigs was in the period of April 17–19, 1961 while the 'Cuban Missle Crisis' took place in October - November 1962(roughly said.)

You are correct, the US gave weapons and equipment to exiles from Cuba, and then landed them at the Bay of Pigs. Castro knew they were coming, and they were slaughtered.

Oh and more this whole thing could just deal with Nuclear Fusion which is what nova is. Or at least what it causes. This became a big deal in the cold war era.

A nova is a cataclysmic nuclear explosion caused by the accretion of hydrogen onto the surface of a white dwarf star. Fusion is a by-product. And the US had the first fusion bomb, Ivy Mike, if I am not mistaken, and it had a yield of 10-12 megatons.

Something I found out recently, the first ever test trying to get energy from fusion (not as a weapon) used a laser called Nova.

Something I found out recently, the first ever test trying to get energy from fusion (not as a weapon) used a laser called Nova.

what was the purpose of that laser?

and does anyone know or some of the clues in the CoD WaW zombie mappacks something have to do with this? if it is about zombies ofcourse...(If i'm on the wrong topic for that tell me, send me wich topic i'll have to see, thanks.)

edit: wasn't the laser Shoreyo's shoooop da whooop? :D

cleaning nuclear junk with a laser? is that what you mean Shoreyo?

no just that fusion is clean fission/ fission is dirty fusion, so we could make clean energy with it

also

fusion is WAY more powerfull, a fusion powered lazer would be awsome (not as in cool but actually amazing) in comparison to anything else ever on this planet. Yes, nova prototype 1 is a death star!

could this mean the replacement wonder weapon is a lazer

ja, in the emails they say that nova prototype 1 is not working as it is unstable, dissipitates and cant be tested on safely

all these works hint of a radioactive element so this prototype is a wunderwaffer or an object using 115, i thought it could be a offspring of the teleporter, maybe a time machine! that could make reznov come from ww2 to then and not age (though he didn't i'm just making up stuff :P)