TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might have found something on the new site. I remembered one of the transmissions mentioning radioactive elements and I found something that may be it. After the voice says MODNSAM55, it starts to play sounds that are seperated by 3 different sounds. When I counted there, I came up with 51, 15, 5, and 29. When I searched for 5115529, I found this: http://www.osti.gov/bridge/product.bibl ... id=5115529

It's a Scientific and Technical Information article published on the US Department of Energy website. The article is titled "Radioactive waste management in the former USSR", and has an OSTI Identification number of 5115529. It may or may have anything to do with GKNova, but it fits with the radioactive message from earlier transmissions and the USSR.

Somethings been bothering me for a while now. The image in the flash file - the one with the multiple TVs - why is it at such high resolution; 3000 x 1941? Don't think any screen out there would require that kinda resolution .... unless it's meant to be hooked up to a big screen TV to be looked at lol.

I know there's been no new information released for a while or clues of any kind if the image infact holds anything in it. But I am starting to feel there's more to that picture.

I think I might have found something on the new site. I remembered one of the transmissions mentioning radioactive elements and I found something that may be it. After the voice says MODNSAM55, it starts to play sounds that are seperated by 3 different sounds. When I counted there, I came up with 51, 15, 5, and 29. When I searched for 5115529, I found this: http://www.osti.gov/bridge/product.bibl ... id=5115529

It's a Scientific and Technical Information article published on the US Department of Energy website. The article is titled "Radioactive waste management in the former USSR", and has an OSTI Identification number of 5115529. It may or may have anything to do with GKNova, but it fits with the radioactive message from earlier transmissions and the USSR.

of course the number is 5115529, that's the number you searched for, and it;s not exactly relevant anyway.

Somethings been bothering me for a while now. The image in the flash file - the one with the multiple TVs - why is it at such high resolution; 3000 x 1941? Don't think any screen out there would require that kinda resolution .... unless it's meant to be hooked up to a big screen TV to be looked at lol.

I know there's been no new information released for a while or clues of any kind if the image infact holds anything in it. But I am starting to feel there's more to that picture.

I'm browse the internet on my big screen and can't see the whole image on the website... I could try to go to a higher res and look again, but normall I have to push F11 to see the "000000" at the bottom of the screen

_____

BLACK OPS WORLD PREMIERE TRAILER WILL BE @ 10PM (EDT) during the finals on ESPN today just to clarify from JD20_20 twitter

i just checked espn,the lakers game isn't on.

i have direct tv, what channel do i need to watch :(

channel 206. trust me. it's supposed to be on during the eastern conference finals, not west. Orlando vs. Boston

The trailer should show during the 3rd quarter. If you wanted to see the laker game I can tell you it was fantastic :D

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/browse_thread/thread/bccc3b4fb1554c93#

somebody check if this guy is legit.

i dont think so but you never know.

he probably is fake because he wrote "Giovani".

yeah, obviously it smells very trollish...

when i clicked on view profile and then the month of may it lead me to somewhere else instead of what post there is for may...

don't even let him get his 15 post(minutes) in the limelight...

that's what they want...

end of topic until further review...

NICE! great job clearing the image up! now if we could only read it... tried zooming in and couldn't make anything out...

but the letters below the rectangles appear to go:

? ? ? H N O M E

-e-d-i-t-

could be:

? ? C H R O M E

I E? or I L?

couldn't make out the first three.

Was anyone able to clear up any of the other documents in the trailer?

-e-d-i-t-

still trying different filters on the image posted above by fgdgs to find something legible...

its definately a N not a R but the first letter is hard to make out but if i had to go with anything it would be an upper case i...

if that post is legit then topic is back on...

it just seems weird when i hit on view profile and then go to the month of may and click the 2 that is there it redirects me as if they dont know where it came from and ask for an email...

usually you hit the month like try april you will see the post that ace did...

but if you hit may it doesnt do that...

Well got this outta the trailer.. down in the bottom right is a circular shape - Is that a helmet?

A figure can be seen in the picture looking up.. in a space suit or something?

That part of the image looks very similar to M.C Escher's Self Portrait image!

Top image is obviously from trailer.. and bottom image is the Escher one to help you spot the figure.

Imagine if the Escher one was flipped around..

did a close up of the image looks interesting... possibly Aliens? 3 figures in image. one in middle looks human the other two are questionable

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hmm, about XO's post on usenet...

perhaps the package was delivered last night via the trailer?

Which is why we're finding files and other things that look related to GKnova in it

An xbox 360 theme is available for download. Its not premium but it does have an interesting image. One of them has some very small text that reads .... one-seven-one-two

Now if you look to the right of that still shot you see:

ONE-SE .........

project 1-7 .........

An xbox 360 theme is available for download. Its not premium but it does have an interesting image. One of them has some very smalle text that reads .... one-seven-one-two

Now if you look to the right of that still shot you see:

ONE-SE .........

project 1-7 .........

To the very left of that image there is also a ONE-SEVEN-ONE-TWO in pretty small letters. Maybe the line below it reads "project 1-712"?