TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you didnt bcuz u havta click the damn button (any trans button) to see it

No, every image file displayed in the .swf appears in its decompiled form. That's how unFiction found the large, zoomed-out picture of all the TV screens one transmission early. You can simply extract the images.

What you describe is not there.

Invented by engineer Walter Burch, the first surveillance cameras were installed by Siemens in 1942 at a rocket launch site in Peenemunde, Germany. Surveillance cameras first appeared in the United States in 1962 in Olean, New York. The city installed the cameras in its business district to help prevent crime. The banking industry was the first to use surveillance cameras on a large scale. Worldwide, governments use surveillance cameras at military bases, government buildings and areas where there is a risk of terrorism. Since the mid-1960s, the use of surveillance cameras has grown exponentially.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5103666_surveillance-camera.html

I was watching the reveal trailer after having just watched the video of the 6th transmission from Carbon. I think that the two video are from the same place. The tvs and monitors in GKNova6 have a light above them shining in your face. In the reveal trailer, you turn your head to the left and can see some of the monitors but the light is too bright and you look away. You can see some of the monitors including the one to view the frequencies (can't remember its name). I don't have any stills of the reveal trailer to show but you can see it at the beginning of the video.

I just noticed that the website shows "00:00:00" at the bottom of the screen and the swf image that has been going around has "01234" (3 is backwards)

the '2' was actually an upside down '5' actually as well...

I can't remember but I think when I first entered the password it still read with that number... maybe I should try logging in from a different IP to see if it makes any difference

I don't think this is over by a long shot, as treyarch doesn't seem the type to just such a pointless teaser site...

I was just listening to the 7th Transmission Audio (http://gknova6.com/transmission7.mp3) and I can hear FAINT music in the background. I also noticed that the breathing could've only been from after a long workout, since the man breathes very heavily and fast.

Think anyone could get anything from it?

I have a feeling that both, the breathing and the music, have something important to share.

EDIT # 1 : Right at the very end, you can hear two quick beeps. Something Maybe? It also starts at 0:03, I'm not sure it if is a re-occurring thing or not, I'll keep listening.

EDIT # 2 : It's also right as it moves to 0 : 20. I'm thinking it's a more-than-likely re-occurring thing.

I think the only task now is to figure out what GK is or stands for (not sure if done or not yet)..Either than that this new transmission is just some guy sitting in a chair watching the past Nova transmissions with a heart monitor beeping in the back ground with random machine/equipment noise as well. While he's/she's being watched.

Hey everybody today's the day that that one Spanish magazine is supposed to reveal the first details of CoD7. If anybody has any way they could get a copy of it, please do so and post on here what it says 'cause there's no way I'm getting it. I just remembered about this, when I find where it said this I'll post the link so you guys don't think I'm making stuff up lol. It said first CoD7 details in the May 14th issue of [whatever the Spanish magazine was called]

Anyone from the UK, the Playstation Magazine UK is going to reveal Black Ops today also.

after researching latest news, cvg says "New weapons include the Crossbow, which can be used for both stealthy kills and an explosive tip secondary fire shot, the M202 rocket launcher and an incendiary shotgun"

At first I thought the dragonsbreath was not really a clue, but sounds like it was refering to the shotgun rounds.