TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

I was going based on the MKUltra meaning Mind Control.

And in other CIA code names the G always meant German.

I was just going based on the translation of Nova from the previous poster.

Well I went on to that babelfish yahoo translator. i went through a bunch of different languages and German came up with something meaningful

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm i dont know if im posting in the right spot but i need to know what all this shit is. like with the usbs and all that can someone fill me in please?

If you look at the top navigation bar you will see a GKnova6 tab with things that we have found from all the transmissions that have had a write up so far.

uhm i dont know if im posting in the right spot but i need to know what all this shit is. like with the usbs and all that can someone fill me in please?

If you look at the top navigation bar you will see a GKnova6 tab with things that we have found from all the transmissions that have had a write up so far.

I just dont know what its about though. like the whole transmisson thing. fill me in?

I just dont know what its about though. like the whole transmisson thing. fill me in?

If you check out the tab it should appropriately fill you in. But in short, its about Call of Duty: the best game ever made! :o for serious, thats the title. :D.

Its a form of Viral Marketing for Call of Duty: Black Ops, Similar to ilovebees.com for Halo 3 or theressomethinginthesea.com for Bioshock 2. Both the Site GKNOVA6.com and the Game, developed by Treyarch. Its very mysterious and full of conspiracies and clues. Whether its about the Black Ops campaign or zombies or both has yet to be discovered.

Where is everone at trying to figure out the numbers and link things together? On the previous transmissions there were 10 pages of theories and Ideas already.

There is nothing about which to speculate. It's just a waiting game at this point.

This is most likely a stab in the dark, but if you look at the screen in the middle-center of the room it looks like various random lines going across the screen. This was the only thing that struck me as odd, as the other dials seem to have purpose, whereas this just seems to show random lines?

After isolating the lines with the help of a friend, I looked over it frame by frame. I could distinguish letters (original on top, letters added on bottom):

The pattern changes a lot so maybe someone else can help and try to make more sense of the whole thing (the attached image is a single frame of the whole video). Either that or i've been staring at a screen for too long and i'm going crazy.

Hope this helps at all... but I recommend taking a look for yourself at the whole clip.

A stab in the dark almost Literally ^ :D Could be something.

There is nothing about which to speculate. It's just a waiting game at this point.

I suppose you are correct. There is the gathering of sorts next week with Treyarch to give a more detailed preview of the game. Might have to wait until then.

Well then, lets hurry up and Wait!

Posted on Transmission 5 Thread already but here is some stuff i got earlier today:

Transmission6.mp3 Title is station_pw_001

Get the decompiled SWF and mp3 file HERE

EDIT*** Ommited transmission7.mp3 (Title is room_00001), get it HERE

Also a hidden message in the Transmission6.mp3 near the end:

Attempt at GK Logo (using Windows paint sorry):

Hmmm, freedom, Feedom 7. Possibly a brave-heart reference lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3ZENhUlDU

just saw something that might lead to something or may not. once you have put in the password and you see all the screens, the button that you pressed to get to the password screen is the button you want to put the mouse on. start clicking the mouse really quickly and the box above the big tv will flash something really quickly i cannot make out what it is but maybe one of yall can.

got something very significant...

i was looking at the screen on gknova and noticed the gk logo on the tv changes at the same time that little tv to the left of it changes(the one with all the squigly smoke looking lines)

maybe it does actually say something or translates to something somehow...

i dunno but since there isnt much action here...

i tought i would bring it here before i bring it to unfixion...

also the lights above the smoke tv run in sequence...

just saw something that might lead to something or may not. once you have put in the password and you see all the screens, the button that you pressed to get to the password screen is the button you want to put the mouse on. start clicking the mouse really quickly and the box above the big tv will flash something really quickly i cannot make out what it is but maybe one of yall can.

what you see is a close up of some dudes face. it might be the dude tht you are when you go to the site