TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

Ok, to me it seems to be a person in a chair (whether it be a "zombie" or just a reg. person), and they are bleeding out. This seems to be the guy from the trailer. Also of course like people said teh logo that flashes is the gk symbol. thats all got. there is alot more to be figured out though.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, now do you guys think there is a connection between all the transmissions and Freedom7?

Edit: Freedom = 7, obviously the man in the picture has so far seen 6 transmissions. Maybe the next transmission might be his last. Just a theory.

Interesting, now do you guys think there is a connection between all the transmissions and Freedom7?

Edit: Freedom = 7, obviously the man in the picture has so far seen 6 transmissions. Maybe the next transmission might be his last. Just a theory.

Good idea, freedom comes after 7 transmissions! Awesome!

just like the picture of the room became interactive maybe his hands will too...

i dont mean like being able to play a game...

but maybe just going thru the different tv's and touching the button...

assuming that he is the main guy in the trailer...

b/c it almost looks like its first person for a reason rather then just adding hands...

whats the password?

YES!! I KNEW THE BLINKING LIGHT HAD TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!

Also, I can hear someone breathing from the breathe thingy that you get for say, Surgery for Anestesia.

I have a feeling that he's unconcious or sleeping, and FREEDOM=7 means that the next transmission will give him Freedom.

Can anyone decode what that symbol means on the lower right? It looks like a Japanese Symbol.

If relevant, here are the numbers in the screen.

764-------048

00:00:00

Something else I have to add, since 00:00:00 can probably mean time, it might depict how long he has or all of you have (since I'm no help) to decode/leave the place.

whats the password?

YES!! I KNEW THE BLINKING LIGHT HAD TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!

Also, I can hear someone breathing from the breathe thingy that you get for say, Surgery for Anestesia.

I have a feeling that he's unconcious or sleeping, and FREEDOM=7 means that the next transmission will give him Freedom.

Can anyone decode what that symbol means on the lower right? It looks like a Japanese Symbol.

If relevant, here are the numbers in the screen.

764-------048

00:00:00

Something else I have to add, since 00:00:00 can probably mean time, it might depict how long he has or all of you have (since I'm no help) to decode/leave the place.

Actually, the breathing technically counts as the seventh transmission: transmission7.mp3.

And I agree with you, 00:00:00 means time. Like a counter to be set at a later date.

Interesting. GKNova6 has 6 transmissions. 6 and 6.

Edit: even more interesting, in German, Nova means New facts. Was the site address trying to tell us there there were going to be 6 transmissions, or new facts, on GK?

What was the German involvement in the cold war? Any at all? Could GK stand for German K----? Or does this site really deal with Zombies and the Germans again?

Or does the fact that Nova means new facts even mean anything at all?

Sorry, but i have to protest :-)

I am German... and Nova just means Nova, the only translation i know of is as a term from astronomy. Then it means "neuer Stern" , new star. But that's what nova also means in english.

Well all other acronyms with G meant German and K can mean Kontrol for German.

German Kontrol. Nova = New Facts.

We had a document that was translated from German (the 1944 document). Possibly, not definitive on some reiteration of the German Zombie mode in WaW.

Kontrol is no German word. If you mean Control then the translation is "Kontrolle" or "Aufsicht" (if s.o. is in control he has "die Aufsicht". And why should they mix two languages ? It would say "Deutsche Kontrolle" instead of "German Kontrolle". I don't think that this is what GK stands short for.

I was going based on the MKUltra meaning Mind Control.

And in other CIA code names the G always meant German.

I was just going based on the translation of Nova from the previous poster.

Wrong. MK is not, as often claimed, for "Mind Kontrol," but is merely an abbreviation used by the CIA, describing the project led by the Technical Service Division. It was renamed in 1964 into MKSEARCH.

Good idea, freedom comes after 7 transmissions! Awesome!

Indeed, And this will be the 7th Call of Duty. Thats not likely a coincidence.

Where is everone at trying to figure out the numbers and link things together? On the previous transmissions there were 10 pages of theories and Ideas already.

Like I posted before " they say video games rott our brains " ppphhhhtttt! they should read these fourms. Good work to all, multiple minds are greater than the individual. Just a quick question, maybe i missed it but how was the password derived to unlock the tv screen to open the "big picture"? :?

I was going based on the MKUltra meaning Mind Control.

And in other CIA code names the G always meant German.

I was just going based on the translation of Nova from the previous poster.

Wrong. MK is not, as often claimed, for "Mind Kontrol," but is merely an abbreviation used by the CIA, describing the project led by the Technical Service Division. It was renamed in 1964 into MKSEARCH.

Then I stand corrected... sit actually but w/e.

That's what I get for seeing what people posted and assuming its correct.