TRANSMISSION SIX

fgsfds

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been trolling here......you guys are pretty neat-o in regards to cracking all these codes.....this damn game is dragging me in again...... anyways.......just went to GKNOVA.com and the newest transmission is playing with a password input screen and a new transmission........MODGK0984242P TRD SRA SRC DRB IRE............. you get a ACCESS DENIED when you enter the wrong password.......plot thickens........

Dont know if this has anything to do with it but I tried putting the logo together and I got this

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/sdw.png/

What I think it is when put together would be the peace symbol" quoted"

Its close to that but not quite, looks more like a G with the K inside, site is now in lockdown and requires a password. Looks like y'all got a sneeky peek while they were updating.

Now whats that password?

I saved the MP3 from the site prior to the lockdown if it needs uploading anywhere let me know, just some assisted breathing and a pulse moniter on the audio.

It did look like there was an overlay of sorts over the picture shown above that might contain some information, also saved the SWF and associated files if anyone wants them. I would not have a clue myself how to look into them.

edit...so the first part of the code GK-0984242-P is the number at the to f the document that was constructed in quadrants on the previos tranmissions. So I guess the clue to the cipher might be in that previous doc.

edit 2...need to hoover these breadcrumbs from under my keyboard..

edit 3..just looking back at the previous doc you guys put together and noticed that there are a few things which might be related to this final tranmission.

MODGK0984242P TRD SRA SRC DRB IRE

A = 2010032 Stability Report No: NOVA. SR

B = 0510032 Dispersion Report NO: NOVA. DR

C = 2010022 Stability Report No: NOVA. SR

D = 1915032 Trial Report No: NOVA. TR

E = 0002036 Incident Report No: NOVA. IR

Hope it helps, good luck.

It lets you revisit the transmissions if you TAB through the screen after inputting the correct password. I"m guessing another spectrum analysis coming from the BIG picture with heavy breathing and heart monitor beeping...The centre TV replays all the transmissions...

Oh, my God, I'm cringing ear to ear. You know what this meens? EVERYONE THAT SAID WE WHERE WRONG CAN SUCK IT!

It seems like I was right about the brainwashing fitting in with the trailer! HOYA!

So... Is anyone from Treyarch gonna step forward?