TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

I can't get onto gknova6 anymore :( it flashes once then goes black, it worked before, so can somebody post a vid of it with the clips, as if you turn the dial it shows pictures, and i want to see those.

But i love the song, i hope it is the theme to cod7 :)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get onto gknova6 anymore :( it flashes once then goes black, it worked before, so can somebody post a vid of it with the clips, as if you turn the dial it shows pictures, and i want to see those.

Hum... could they be updating?

Just wait. The TV is meant to be flashed once.

I found it with a vidoe but the person doesn't try the dial

:facepalm: , if anyone can get onto it can you try to turn it to see if there are anymore clips like in the 3rd one as i cant get on to GKnova6 anymore for some reason :(

mxof62LTsxo

look at 0:22 to 1:15 those gaps in the song have to be where the messages in the frequency analysis are, and i really hope that tune is a clip of the theme to cod7 as its really cool.

However i'm always wary when watvhing these clips because i'm always afraid a nazi zombie face will apear and it will make a loud screaming noise (a treyarch joke to scare the s*** out of us) just like how some people do with clips online, as it does make you feel wary watching a tv in a black bacground in black and white with ominous voices reading out single letters :shock:

Hmmm... does it have anything to do with those measures of the Dragon Lady ? ( 63ft 1in long, 104ft 10in wide ) those letters seem to be different like the others (for a reason).

maybe that has to deal with coordinates in the world? random idea.

I personally like that idea. Could easily be it, given that no one else has come up with that (as far as I've read).

I used the Blackbird dimensions as GPS coordinates and found us to be in Russia.

This (obviously) isn't perfect, seeing as how I used a rather imprecise measurement to track down the coordinates. Hopefully, it will matter.

I then kind of "eyeballed" where this would be on a Russian map, using a Russian site to find an approximate region of Russia. I don' know much about Russia, but I think I'm looking at the Russian "state" of Evensky AO. I think something will jump at you when you see the general map of this area.

Just wait. The TV is meant to be flashed once.

i got it eventually, but i believe they've taken the sound off the first one! its just a diagram now. :( what about the red button at the bottom right though? couldn't that one day lead to annother website through a final code or something, like the one coded message that lead to GKnova6

I used the Blackbird dimensions as GPS coordinates and found us to be in Russia.

This (obviously) isn't perfect, seeing as how I used a rather imprecise measurement to track down the coordinates. Hopefully, it will matter.

I then kind of "eyeballed" where this would be on a Russian map, using a Russian site to find an approximate region of Russia. I don' know much about Russia, but I think I'm looking at the Russian "state" of Evensky AO. I think something will jump at you when you see the general map of this area.

so was i right ? just wondering? and tunguska was mentioned in shi no numa by an easter egg outside on a wall

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

shi no numa tunguska

so was i right ? just wondering? and tunguska was mentioned in shi no numa by an easter egg outside on a wall

From the looks of it, your idea could easily be it. I don't know though. I'm not sure where to go from here.

I guess I'm not see it. How have they been updated?

Audio is gone from T1. IIRC, this is the one that sent us to SOMD.com, and the page is gone now, so there is little point to it.

I have video and audio for Transmission 1, don't see any changes besides the tv! :?:

I guess I'm not see it. How have they been updated?

Audio is gone from T1. IIRC, this is the one that sent us to SOMD.com, and the page is gone now, so there is little point to it.

I have video and audio for Transmission 1, don't see any changes besides the tv! :?:

Wierd. I got the full video, but no audio. Something may be kinked though, it seemed kinda zoomed in with the top and bottom of the tv cut off.

It could just be me thinking this, but what if it's not actually zombies?

What if it's aliens? The reason I say this is because in the audio of Transmission #5, you can hear what seems like screeching or starting of an energy conversion.

I really don't have anything to say but that, it's just a theory really.

I'm going to go through the thread and see what you guys have found, maybe I can find something.

EDIT #1 : Has anyone tried to put everything side-by-side, and see what comes up? I don't have the right software to do that, but I think it could lead to another hint.

quick question for those that broke down the SWF file and found the image... Was there a name for that image in the file?

nevermind... i think its called image 5 or something like that...

I'm currently looking at the .swf files that someone link on the board here as a zip, and there is a week 6 transmission the code isn't up yet tho for it, as in it hasn't been filled in so they WILL be having another transmission probably next week probably around the same time as this previous message was added